Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Art, Art, Art --

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM

As an artist, I am always searching out criticism of my work and people to chat with about anything and everything art related. And thus, we have this thread.

I'm actually pretty pleased with the drawing I did today. It's a 16"x20" charcoal portrait of Taylor. But, what makes me so much more happy about it is that I remembered to document the process. I usually think of it once I'm too far into the project to do it.

So anyways. Check it out. Give me some feedback. Chat with me about art. Whatever you so desire.

The drawing, and it's process (thumbnails are click-able):

**My latest drawing can be found in this post.**

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Art, Art, Art --

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Seriously, everyone is just too sweet. :)
    Thanks for making me smile.
    Lend me your ears (and your opinions)? Pretty, please.
    Or just stop by my profile to listen and leave some feedback there?

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:42 PM

OMS! THOSE LOOKS COMPLETELY REAL!!!! YOU'RE REALLY AWESOME AT DRAWING!!!!

|| ME || DANIELA || DANIELA ||

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I'm bringing this thread back! Well, maybe. ;)

SO. I entered the Diet Coke Design Challenge that ended last night. And I thought it'd be super cool to share my creations, get some feedback, and see what everyone else made. If you submitted anything, post away. I'd love to see it!

Here are mine (all 4 of them)...

If you want to see bigger versions, they're on my website presently:
    http://jscears.weebly.com/diet-cokereg--design-challenge.html

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Amazing

^ made by Bethlovestaylor

^ made by KIKI

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 12:13 AM

OH. MY. GOD. THAT. IS AMAZING. I'm sorry if that didn't help, but, I'm someone who can't draw AT ALL, and I want to say: THAT IS SO GHDNGUORHEND'GFVNHRSL K4JEGIobdnAHU TDTFOBJESIOGHADTI,HNGCOIFBJHSIRghZLDKHNBI
    DOTHEBOPRS;JNFXDZOIUBHZDYTSI8UGBI THAT'S FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I actually use some in one of my graphics? :) It's truly amazing. My eyes literally bugged out of their sockets.

^Maddie! :)

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM

OH MY SWIFT that is soooo good! YOU ARE SO SO TALENTED!
    by OutOfToner

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM

If you don't mind, I used it in my avatar. :) Your works are truly beautiful.

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 12:33 AM

MourirV wrote:

SO. I entered the Diet Coke Design Challenge that ended last night. And I thought it'd be super cool to share my creations, get some feedback, and see what everyone else made. If you submitted anything, post away. I'd love to see it!

Wow, these are sweet! Simple and classy at the same time. I can totally see these being their new official brand designs.
    I thought about entering the contest myself but I didn't really understand some of the instructions,
    Best of luck to you in the contest!!

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Thanks, everyone! You guys are great! :D

@Enchanted Elf 13: I don't mind if you use the drawing (and give me credit if anyone asks), but please don't use my entries for anything.

@David: That is so nice to hear that you can see them being part of the brand. I think that's what I struggled with most. And thanks for the luck, I think I'll need it. :)

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Oh, of course!!! :) Do you mind that I used it just for my avi? :) You're so amazing at art! :D

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 3:17 PM

No, that's fine.

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM

MourirV wrote:

i love love love the bike one! they're all amazing!

Rest in Peace Jenna

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Thanks! That's the one that I got an email about. It may be a semi-finalist! I can't believe it!

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM

YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Did you draw that???

That looks JUST like her!!!

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM

MourirV wrote:
    Thanks! That's the one that I got an email about. It may be a semi-finalist! I can't believe it!

YAY! i hope it wins, it would be awesome to have a t-shirt of it :D

Me | Me | Joni
    Rest in Peace Jenna

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Those are SO amazing! Here's one that I've done, it's no what near as good as yours! (But I'm also only 12 lol)

made by Erika!

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Wow! These are all brilliant! I shall have to post some of my artwork up soon. Been doing a lot of people recently, not nearly as good as any of this stuff though!

RFA x

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I finished another drawing the other day... Because sometimes there are awesome pictures of awesome people that just need to be drawn. ;)

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 8:43 PM

wow just wow

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.