1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Kathryn's birthdayyy

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:45 PM

HHHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYY
SO WE ALL KNOW KATHRYN YES???!!!!! YES.
she likeaperfectrhyme btw

ANYWAYSSSSSS IT'S HER BIRTHDAY IN AUSTRALIA TODAY (and evrywhere else tomorrow)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHRYNN

My Graphic Shop

(^) Kathryn

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Kathryn's birthdayyy

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:15 PM

KATE: YOU'RE FROM AUSTRALIA??
    SwiftieNaomie13: cool!
    Kathryn: I KNOW YOU ARE BUT AM I??

My Graphic Shop

(^) Kathryn

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:37 PM

^I WISH :P I JUST KNOW CAUSE YOU SAID SO AND I HAVE A WORLD CLOCK ON MY iPod

2,3: Me 1: Kathryn

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    ^I WISH :P I JUST KNOW CAUSE YOU SAID SO AND I HAVE A WORLD CLOCK ON MY iPod

OOOHHH too bad :(
    My Graphic Shop

(^) Kathryn

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Happy birthday

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM

FasterThanTheWind wrote:

My Graphic Shop

(^) Kathryn

FLAWLESS, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE

^Thank you Kitkat(TaylorHeart13) and Purple(FasterThanTheWind)!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM

mahir wrote:
    Happy birthday

Thank youu! :D

MY DAD AND I MADE A CAKE

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:13 PM

likeaperfectrhyme wrote:
    FasterThanTheWind wrote:

FLAWLESS, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT AM I?
    My Graphic Shop

(^) Kathryn

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM

HAPPY BIRFDAY KATHRYN!!! :D

1st me, 2nd Issy

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I MADE A THREAD LIKE THIS THEN I SAW THIS :p

1)Daya 2+3)Me

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I BRANG A LOT OF CAKE

^LETS PRETEND THAT IT DOESN'T SAY 17 ON IT

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:35 PM

likeaperfectrhyme wrote:
    mahir wrote:
    Happy birthday

Thank youu! :D

MY DAD AND I MADE A CAKE

THAT'S AN AWESOME CAKE :D

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM

NO ONE'S ONLINE RIGHT NOW BUT WHATEVER

^KATHRYN (AND WHOEVER ELSE SEES THIS) SO YOU DONT GET SICK FROM TOO MUCH COOKIE DOUGH HERE'S A COOKIE
    K BYE

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Swiftie4EverAndAlways wrote:
    I MADE A THREAD LIKE THIS THEN I SAW THIS :p

whoops:P
    My Graphic Shop

(^) Kathryn

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Happy Birthday Kathryn!

"Someday I'll be singing this at the Grammy's!"

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:19 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    NO ONE'S ONLINE RIGHT NOW BUT WHATEVER

^KATHRYN (AND WHOEVER ELSE SEES THIS) SO YOU DONT GET SICK FROM TOO MUCH COOKIE DOUGH HERE'S A COOKIE
    K BYE

COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!!

"Someday I'll be singing this at the Grammy's!"

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:28 PM

GET INTO THE SPRITTTT

My Graphic Shop

(^) Kathryn

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Happy b-day Kat!!! :) (could I call you that? :))

I loaf you!!! :)

Heleh,xosweetgirl,Brooker27

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM

JSKDHSKHL THANK YOU EVERYBODY DJKGKK I WANT TO HUG YOU ALLLL

^Thank you so much!!!! I couldn't fit them all :(

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:26 PM

bummpp

My Graphic Shop

(^) Kathryn

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Happy birthday!!!! :)