1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I need cheering up

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:43 PM

im just going through lots of drama so i need you guys to cheer me up and you can ask me about whats going on and i will try to answer but.yeaa...help me cuz idk what to do with my life anymore and i feel like.....not living.......but dont worry im going to live its just i think im depressed idk...
you dont have to pm me about this i wanna be open so post what u wanna say here and i will try to reply to all of them and thanks in advance

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I need cheering up

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHES STILL TEXTING ME UGHHHH

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Ignore her.

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM

i told someone the whole story so if u wanna know the whole story then just pm me

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Do a handstand -- turn that frown upside down -- want smiles! And while you're at it check for PMs.

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM

HUGGGGS!!! Feel free to PM me if you need.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Whatever you do, do not kill yourself. Think about how you wont be sad forever. In the future you're going to be so much happier and the things that are bothering you now aren't even gonna matter anymore:) Also if you need to talk to someone you can always talk to a counselor at school or you can see a therapist to talk about your problems but try not to worry too much because you're gonna be ok:) and you will always have Taylor and her amazing music

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

:(

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Ok, what is your zodiac sign? Aries? Scorpio? Whatever, you need to chill out and get that temper of yours under control! You have a right to be ticked off. I remember I was impressed by the extent you went to for you friendship with this girl. Most folks might only have to count to 10 taking deep breaths along the way. You will probably have to go to 100.

Drama is everywhere in your story. That needs to be ratcheted down and hopefully eliminated. Your friendship is basically over. You need to tell her that and leave the door open if she changes her ways. (Easy for me to say, she hasn't been my friend for x years). The trick in part is that you have to keep that temper of yours under control. Make sure to have a friend with you to help make sure it doesn't turn violent.

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:44 PM

lt13 wrote:
    Ok, what is your zodiac sign? Aries? Scorpio? Whatever, you need to chill out and get that temper of yours under control! You have a right to be ticked off. I remember I was impressed by the extent you went to for you friendship with this girl. Most folks might only have to count to 10 taking deep breaths along the way. You will probably have to go to 100.

Drama is everywhere in your story. That needs to be ratcheted down and hopefully eliminated. Your friendship is basically over. You need to tell her that and leave the door open if she changes her ways. (Easy for me to say, she hasn't been my friend for x years). The trick in part is that you have to keep that temper of yours under control. Make sure to have a friend with you to help make sure it doesn't turn violent.

trust me. it takes A LOT and i mean A LOTTTT to get me mad and she has.

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:56 PM

if anyone else wants the full story then pm me

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Ok. I reread everything and I withdraw the comments on your anger. I stated that you had a right to be ticked off and you did. How long was it after you tried to make up that you actually declared yourselves friends again? Perhaps you should have waited longer (I believe I said a week should be enough -- but apparently not). It seems each of you is waitng/expecting the other to step over some line and frequently find it when under duress. It is as though you agreed to be friends without the trust being restored to your friendship. You are expecting the worst from each other and are finding it. I'm still sticking to my comments on the drama. No virtual punches for the earlier remarks!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM

what happened?

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM

lt13 wrote:
    Ok. I reread everything and I withdraw the comments on your anger. I stated that you had a right to be ticked off and you did. How long was it after you tried to make up that you actually declared yourselves friends again? Perhaps you should have waited longer (I believe I said a week should be enough -- but apparently not). It seems each of you is waitng/expecting the other to step over some line and frequently find it when under duress. It is as though you agreed to be friends without the trust being restored to your friendship. You are expecting the worst from each other and are finding it. I'm still sticking to my comments on the drama. No virtual punches for the earlier remarks!

i gave her space but she would always text me more crap she thought or heard

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM

no one would care if i just died. like right now

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

I would care! I woulld miss you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM

take me awayy

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Why do you say such things? You have to know that everyone on here loves ya! You might feel that way sometimes, but that feeling is only temporary! I have seen others say they would miss you and I know I certainly would.

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:22 PM

lt13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Why do you say such things? You have to know that everyone on here loves ya! You might feel that way sometimes, but that feeling is only temporary! I have seen others say they would miss you and I know I certainly would.

no one in school would

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:34 PM

MourirV wrote:
    There are plenty of people here that care about you, this thread is proof. Most of us haven't even met you, but that doesn't stop us from liking you. And I'm sure there are plenty of people that care about you and love you in your everyday life too. I think you should get a good night's sleep. That always helps me feel better when I'm letting things get to me that I shouldn't.

Tomorrow is a new day.
    Don't let it be ruined before it even starts.

This is so true! Don't ever give up!
    Oh, and go listen to this, you'll laugh. :D it's my favorite.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOtCZwXKUc4

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

What ever I do when I feel like that I just lay down and listen to an ocean wave video or a Taylor song and forget about everything else :)
    ---