1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stop the verbal abuse/ bullying & #RIPSwiftieJoanne

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Well, the title kind of says it all. I'm very tired of people telling others they are fat, ugly, are disgusting or whatever. I hate when someone around me comes and tell me that other person is fat or is weird and that they are not worth caring about. I am tired of people who don't actually get that what they say to others hurt them and can, a lot of times, scar them forever. That what they say can ruin someone's life, so..everyone should be careful of what they say to someone. Just think twice before you tell something mean to someone, because some people that I loved, when I was younger, told me very mean things and I am probably forever scar'd. I am fourteen years old and I still remember everything these people did to me and I will always remember what they told me. And, you know, at fourteen, a lot of girls deal with body imag issues and care about how others perceive you and that's exaclty what I am going through. I have been verbaly abused by people that I loved the most in the whole entire world. I think that everybody, especially boys/guys, should be careful of what they say. When a guy tells a girl that they look fat or that something that they are wearing looks weird, then the girl will probably always remember what the guy said, because they care. They care and will most of the time never wear that weird thing again, because of what the boy told them. You might have forget what you told someone else, but they will always remember and they can start harming themselves because of something you said to them and they can also take their own life, because of something you told them that really really crushed them. I an sick of trying to play it like it didn't hurt me and I am sick and tired of trying to laugh with others when they say something mean to be pretending it was funny..it was not. not at all.

Why am I telling you this right now is because I have been verbally abused and told that I was fat and ugly and everything for more than half of my life and today, someone that I love told me the exact same things I heard a few years before. You donT' have to tell someone the same things over and over again each and every time you see them. Everybody is beautiful in their own way and when you see someone is a little bit overweight, you don't have to tell them because someone else probably already told them, so don't crush their heart even more, because it really hurts very very bad. So, just think twice when you say something to someone else..please..please...please...

Love,
Naomie
xxx
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stop the verbal abuse/ bullying & #RIPSwiftieJoanne

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:40 PM

anyone who has these problems, including you, please PM me!
    I am always here for you, as any other swiftie:)
    STAY STRONG forever&always<33

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I love you guys for commenting and caring!!!!!

Check it out?
    Just one?
    Please?
    Bullying:Last Chapter

Lessbullying=Lesssuicides

No Bullying!

Your Bullying Story

Bullying Project

DELETE AND DEFEAT (CYBER-BULLIES)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Please!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Yeah us Earthlings can be so cruel to each other dont think
    how it makes u feel.
    I Use to get name calling even now it annoys me but im strong and Fearless

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I am very sorry for u, i know how it feel,but i told u never look back don't think what happened in past just think about your future

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Thank you guys for commenting and sharing!!! lovelovelove

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I'm so sorry! And empathetic! :) I'm here for you!
    “You're lucky enough to be different, never change” ~Taylor Swift

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Enchanted33g wrote:

I love how you're caring so much and doing all these things for me. You're awesome...Thank you to everybody who commented..it really helped me a lot...I often have those bad days...especially this few months..i don't know why....

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I know this guy, he always sat at the lunch tabels all alone ): it was sad because everyone would stop by and pick on him about how he was super chubby and stuff ): I really hated seeing that. Everyone wants him to leave school and I feel like I am the only one who talks to him without calling him a fatty. I wish people wouldn't do that its really bad. I started a project on TC called the light pantry to help others ): this guy inspired me to do it ): :

there are many shades of red-
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM

You are totally correct. Everyone is beautiful and bullying needs to stop!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Heyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Heyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Today in this 20 minute HERO class my school has every other Friday, we did a lesson on cyber-bullying. HERO Stands for Honesty Empathy Respect Open-mindedness. I thought it was really good. When we walked out of the class i heard this boy (who I used to think was a really nice boy) say " That was so stupid" .He was talking about that class too I know. I got so mad ,and wanted to cry. I didn't though, because all they are is mean.

Pacer Teens Against Bullying

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:
    Enchanted33g wrote:

I love how you're caring so much and doing all these things for me. You're awesome...Thank you to everybody who commented..it really helped me a lot...I often have those bad days...especially this few months..i don't know why....

No problem. :) I'm here anytime! Love you guys!

, Love LeLe

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM

It's so horrible to think that people bully each other like that.

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Hey! check it out? Even just one ONE! could make a difference! Pretty please with sparkles and cupcakes on top?

Pacer teens against Bullying

Delete&Defeat (cyber-bullying)

You can share your bullying story here.

No Bullying!

Lessbullying=Lessuicides :'(

Bullying:Last chapter

\Stop Bullying

And here this is something that 13 little white lies put together. It is actually an excerpt from somewhere on the delete and defeat thread ,and her profile is Here!

*1-800-DON'T-CUT - More info at www.selfinjury.com *Referrals for therapists and tips for how to stop.
    *1-800-273-TALK - A 24-hour crisis hotline if you're about to self-harm or are in an emergency situation.

*To Write Love On Her Arms (http://www.TWLOHA.com) - A non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide.

*1-800-SUICIDE - Hotline for people contemplating suicide.
    *1-800-334-HELP - Self Injury Foundation's 24-hour national crisis line.
    *1-800-799-SAFE - Domestic violence hotline.
    *1-877-332-7333 - Real Help For Teens' help line.

Now for people who know a person that self-harms, the first response to these kinds of practices is to be astranged. But you shouldn't, they are people too. They aren't freaks, they are just lost seeking for help through harming themselves. If the situation is taken out of hand where it's suicidal, you must give the person immediate attention from specialists, but you also need to remember to respect the person's perspective. You would not want the person who trusted you with their secret to not trust you anymore. Remember to never neglect the person, in fact you should never neglect anybody. Always show them you care, it'll be their strength to keep living...

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Anybody out there who cares?

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Please? :'(

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Anybody?

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Naomie if this annoys you PLEASE tell me to stop. I don't want to bother you I want to help you.