Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HUGE NEWS

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:40 AM

OMS, that's awesome! I always loved this song so much. I'm really happy for you!
    I hope you'll get to release some songs someday.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM

PegicornSwift wrote:
    YOU ARE AMAZING!

Thank you SO much for saying that!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:00 PM

DiamondsInTheSky wrote:
    OMS, that's awesome! I always loved this song so much. I'm really happy for you!
    I hope you'll get to release some songs someday.

It means so much to me that you have said that, thank you! Hopefully (If I win, I'll have one out in March/April) but I am working on my album (that should be ready for sale Autumn at the latest)
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Congrats!

| both avi and siggy made by me |

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I hope you will eventually have concerts and I'll come to one of your concerts!!!!!!!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Redswiftieinlove wrote:
    That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I hope you will eventually have concerts and I'll come to one of your concerts!!!!!!!!!
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature][/quote]

Thank you for listening and taking the time to write a comment! Please keep listening and spread the word [smile]
    [signature]I don't [heart] ?
    I [heart] Taylor Swift

[img="http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh564/LikeAFirework/ShannonGraphic.gif"]

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM

13indierecords wrote:
    Congrats!

| both avi and siggy made by me |

Thank you
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 3:47 AM

BUMP
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM

BUMPPPP
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM

AHHHH!!!! I'm listening to it and it's amazing!!!! I love it so much!!!! when your rich and famous give me tickets to your concert!!!!!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Miss Meredith wrote:
    AHHHH!!!! I'm listening to it and it's amazing!!!! I love it so much!!!! when your rich and famous give me tickets to your concert!!!!!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Aww! Thank you SO much! I really appreciate your kind comment and support x
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM

BUMP
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM

oms I love your voice! It's reminiscent of Ingrid Michaelson! I LOVE IT! Promise me tickets when you tour the world, please!

Click here for awesome tutorials!

RE: Re: HUGE NEWS

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM

hpbarker wrote:
    oms I love your voice! It's reminiscent of Ingrid Michaelson! I LOVE IT! Promise me tickets when you tour the world, please!

Thank you so much, if you can PLEASE spread the word! I only have 2 days left and I would Love Love Love a song on iTunes!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Chanelle wrote:
    hpbarker wrote:

Thank you so much, if you can PLEASE spread the word! I only have 2 days left and I would Love Love Love a song on iTunes!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

The competition ends TOMORROW! SO Nervous
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:39 AM

BUMP
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:10 AM

I Won!!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

RE: HUGE NEWS

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:28 AM

Congrats Swiftie!!

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Congrats :)
    Wow ur so lucky [

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I LOVE THE GUITAR IN THAT SONG
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.