Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Songwriting Contest!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Can you please post round 3 winners?
    M E R E D I T H
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Hey everybody!! I have been soooo busy I haven't had time to post results but here they are! and this was the hardest round to judge so that is also why I had to take so long!

1st: Cut This Scene by TaylorRoseSwift13
    2nd: Nothing by lovelykate13
    3rd: You Still Haven't Apologized by SwiftieABC123
    Taylor Swift: King Of Broken Hearts by MadeOfStarlightx3
    Speak Now: Somewhere You Used To Be by s_t_beautiful
    Best Line: 'All I want is to say goodbye, but I can't and I don't know why' from Dont Know Why by Dark Blue Tennessee.
    Fearless: Heartbreaker by RachelLovesTaylor

ROUND FOUR IS OFFICALY OPEN!!!!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Thanks a lot for the wonderful award. :)

I know the theme is Summertime, but this song sort of blends into the theme. I wrote it about my last Summer, how I had this insane crush on a guy.

And hopefully, the one line in the bridge doesn't count as rude language.

Heartsick

Verse 1

Let the sun shine,
    God forbid it won't make you mine.
    Don't say goodbye, cause we just said hello.
    And you surely know how to make me feel friend-zoned.

Chorus

I've been trying to make it work out,
    so don't blame me.
    I've tried to get closer,
    so why cant you see?
    I'm heartsick, in the process of my heart dying.

Verse 2

No matter how many songs I write,
    No matter how many sleepless nights I have,
    remember I'm still on your side.
    You changed my life forever, and opened doors I could never
    Open alone..
    And I want you to know..

Chorus

I've tried to make it work out, so don't blame me.
    I've tried to get closer, so why can't you see?
    I'm heart sick in the process of my heart dying, oh oh!

Bridge

You gave me a note,
    And said you were mine,
    but you left me hanging, confused, frustrated.
    I lost my discretion, oh oh oh.
    I try so damn hard, but I still end up,
    Giving up, every time,
    The endless cycle of love and life.

-repeat chorus twice-

Heartsick in the process of trying to tell you,
    "I love you".
    M E R E D I T H
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I am working on my song for Round 4, Reminder to enter! xoxo

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIRD PLACE

I WILL BE RED ON MARCH 23RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM

EnchantREDforTaylor13 wrote:
    Okay! Here are the winners!!!

1st Place: Only Day One by staybeautiful137
    2nd Place: To Our Story by sparklexxx
    3rd Place: A Thousand Years by lovetswift13
    Best Line: When you brush through your hair because you said something wrong
    Taylor Swift Award: Miles Away
    RED Award: Is It Just Me?

Your graphics will be here soon as I work with RockStarRonan! Congrats to the winners!!

Round Two starts....NOW!
    I love Taylor Swift because she taught me to be Fearless, taught me how to Speak Now and prepaRED me for anything life will throw at me.

I'll FOREVER & ALWAYS STAY STAY STAY a FEARLESS , GIRL AT HOME, ENCHANTED, INNOCENT, perpaRED Swiftie,

THANK YOU!!! This means so much!!!

RE: My Songwriting Contest!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:31 PM

round 3!!!!

SECONDS WITH YOU
    Written by: staybeautiful137, 2/14/13

My world began burning that Valentine's Day
    Remember how you said it would be okay?
    As those empty promises went up in flames
    I realized you were cheating in all of games

"I'll text you after the movie": the last words you said to me
    Don't you see how they have left me chained instead of free?
    There was no tearful goodbye of final love letter
    Wondering what could have been made it worse, not better.

CHORUS:
    So tell me this isn't true
    Say I'm not really losing you
    Slowly the pieces begin to fall into place
    How much more pain will I be forced to face?
    We used to be a happily ever after
    Filled with innocent love and carefree laughter
    We had the world's best secrets and a shared smile
    Those seconds with you made every minute worthwhile

There was no warning or sign of the end
    And I try to be just fine, but its getting harder to pretend
    I cried for you yesterday, though I hate to admit it
    As the embers of that Valentine's Day come to be relit

CHORUS:

Repeat CHORUS:

So before I continue to go through this ordeal
    I want to let you know how I truly feel:
    Me loving you? It was real.

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Round 4

Summer Day

Verse 1:
    As I walked through the door
    I felt the gentle, autumn breeze
    And I couldn't help but wish that
    You were there with me and
    I walk down my driveway
    Watching the leaves fall from their trees
    While you're miles and miles away
    Too far to save me

This crisp, autumn air feels so different
    From the last days of summer that we shared
    Do you remember how it felt when we were together?
    'Cause I do

Pre-Chorus:
    Thinking of what it would really feel like
    If you were really here to hold me

Chorus 1:
    On the first day
    You turned around and said, "Hey"
    And I forgot your name
    And you won't let that go
    It's just my mind went blank
    Everything melted away
    I couldn't find the right words to say
    On that summer day

Verse 2:
    You not next to me feels like
    A ring that's missing on your finger
    After you're so use to it being there
    And I'm getting so frustrated because
    Life is making things so complicated
    We get so close and before you know it
    There it go-o-o-oes

Pre-Chorus:
    Thinking it hurts you and me more than it did
    The moment when I had to leave and

Chorus 2:
    On the second day
    You came up to me
    And finally asked
    And I'll never let that go
    My mind went blank
    Everything had melted away
    I didn't know what to say
    On that summer day

Bridge:
    And you're still everything I wanted
    And I still need you like I did then and

Chorus 3:
    On the last day
    You looked at me and
    I said, "Don't forget about me"
    I didn't want to let you go
    My mind was blank
    There was nothing I could say
    As I was walking away
    On that summer day

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:32 PM

It will always be her

Verse 1: I can’t believe it
    I have the worst luck
    I hope she sees just how much you suck.
    You never cared about me at all.
    I thought we would have a happy ending.
    Turns out you were only pretending.
    I wish I had not fallen…
    Chorus: I guess I should have known better.
    You would talk about her forever.
    But you swore to me it was over with her.
    I should have seen right through those lies.
    Instead falling for those big brown eyes,
    Cause in the end it would always be her.
    Verse 2: No, don’t try to deny
    The heartache
    There’s only so much I can take.
    And I gave you chance after chance.
    But now I see the real you
    And that your love was not true.
    It’s only fitting that she got the last dance.
    I should have seen right through those lies,
    Instead of falling for your big brown eyes.
    Verse 3: And you walked up to me that very next day,
    With a sad sad look up on your face.
    I knew just you wanted to say.
    But I didn’t let you talk.
    I said…
    Chorus: You know I should have known better.
    But now I see right through your lies.
    And I’m not falling for those big brown eyes.
    Cause I know it will always be her.
    Yeah, you got caught in your game
    Only got yourself to blame.
    And in the end it will always be her.

RE: My Songwriting Contest!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM

for anger:

{FOOTSTEPS}
    Each time I look into your eyes
    I see a darkness lurking beneath.
    You've placed a shadow over your heart
    Hiding it away each time that we meet.

Our love was too destructive
    For both of us to carry it on.
    I knew that it was hopeless from the start
    Our happy times are long gone.

I never asked you to haunt me
    And every time we pass I feel that cold wind blowing.
    I never wanted your ghost to follow me 'round
    Our past left footsteps forever in the ground.

Will you continue to walk this earth
    Searching for something to fill the hole I left?
    You look empty, dark and alone
    Well did you know that it's my heart you wrecked?

Just accept that I'm gone
    Long gone, long gone
    You've broken my heart too many times
    Before
    I need your heaviness to leave me
    Because it's weighing me down
    After all this time I deserve to be happy
    So get out, go home!

Haunting me, you'll never find what you need
    So please - I'm begging you to leave
    Me alone so I can move on and don't have to see
    Our past leaving footsteps forever in the ground.

No longer will I be reminded
    Of our dreaded, devastating past.
    I'll never have your ghost follow me 'round.
    Cause I erased those footsteps that were in the ground.

Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:01 AM

The graphics for the third round will be out soon, just a reminder that we are on ROUND 4!
    Credit to Savanah and brooker27

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:14 AM

So here goes nothing

{This is a break up song. It’s tragic and describes a story and a lover’s sadness…….I know its long but I had to let it all out.}

Why?

The moon, the stars
    The sky are crying here on my behalf
    The trees and butterflies
    And all the sparrows sing to cover them up

I stay awake till the sun wakes up
    I feel no pain, no fear
    I watch those scary haunted movies
    You always watched on Halloween eves
    But somewhere in my mind
    I keep asking the question
    You never answered through any signs
    So now I’m asking…….

Why did you let me go?
    Why did you cover the truth?
    Why did you leave me crying there
    On that Cars-2, 66 root?

Why did you break my heart?
    Why did you leave me undone?
    Why did you leave so many scars
    To make me scream why??.....

So now and then I read through the albums
    I sweep my eyes through all the pictures
    I hold your old blue jacket
    So that I can smell you again

I read through all the letters
    You wrote to me on those days
    You wrote that, “without me
    Every moment of your life is lame.”
    But now I’m invisible and your miles away
    We’re living in the same world but
    I feel like you’re an alien from mars
    You broke my heart like a piece of glass

Why did you play this game?
    Why did you cause such shame?
    Why did you suck my life
    Out like a deadly vampire?

Why did you shatter me down?
    Why did you reap me off?
    Why did you hurt so much
    To make me scream why??....

So tell me, baby, was it just me?
    My blind trust or my obsession about you
    So speak up and tell me what went wrong
    Why did you pack your bags and
    Caught the first flight to the no returning zone?
    Or was it you and your thornful mind?
    Was it all you wanted from the start?
    Did you plan to break up when the going gets tough?
    What pleasure do you find to
    Drain all the love and leave me helpless?

Why are you coming back
    In memories and flashbacks?
    Why is it so impossible to
    Erase you and forget?

Why does your name echo in my mind?
    After all the scars I ask myself again
    Do I really still love you???
    Why do I see you when I close my eyes?

Don’t you know when you break a heart
    It’s impossible to mend it back
    So now speak up and tell me
    Why you want me dead?

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:42 AM

staybeautiful137 wrote:
    round 3!!!!

SECONDS WITH YOU
    Written by: staybeautiful137, 2/14/13

My world began burning that Valentine's Day
    Remember how you said it would be okay?
    As those empty promises went up in flames
    I realized you were cheating in all of games

"I'll text you after the movie": the last words you said to me
    Don't you see how they have left me chained instead of free?
    There was no tearful goodbye of final love letter
    Wondering what could have been made it worse, not better.

CHORUS:

There was no warning or sign of the end
    And I try to be just fine, but its getting harder to pretend
    I cried for you yesterday, though I hate to admit it
    As the embers of that Valentine's Day come to be relit

CHORUS:

Repeat CHORUS:

So before I continue to go through this ordeal
    I want to let you know how I truly feel:
    Me loving you? It was real.

Hey, that's a beautiful song! But actually, we are on round 4!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Swiftysupporter wrote:
    It will always be her

Verse 1: I can’t believe it
    I have the worst luck
    I hope she sees just how much you suck.
    You never cared about me at all.
    I thought we would have a happy ending.
    Turns out you were only pretending.
    I wish I had not fallen…
    I should have seen right through those lies.
    Instead falling for those big brown eyes,
    Verse 2: No, don’t try to deny
    The heartache
    There’s only so much I can take.
    And I gave you chance after chance.
    But now I see the real you
    And that your love was not true.
    It’s only fitting that she got the last dance.
    I should have seen right through those lies,
    Instead of falling for your big brown eyes.
    Verse 3: And you walked up to me that very next day,
    With a sad sad look up on your face.
    I knew just you wanted to say.
    But I didn’t let you talk.
    I said…
    Chorus: You know I should have known better.
    But now I see right through your lies.
    And I’m not falling for those big brown eyes.
    Cause I know it will always be her.
    Yeah, you got caught in your game
    Only got yourself to blame.
    And in the end it will always be her.

Hey, that's a great song! This is for the summertime theme right?

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:43 AM

TaylorRoseSwift13 wrote:
    for anger:

{FOOTSTEPS}
    Each time I look into your eyes
    I see a darkness lurking beneath.
    You've placed a shadow over your heart
    Hiding it away each time that we meet.

Our love was too destructive
    For both of us to carry it on.
    I knew that it was hopeless from the start
    Our happy times are long gone.

Will you continue to walk this earth
    Searching for something to fill the hole I left?
    You look empty, dark and alone
    Well did you know that it's my heart you wrecked?

Just accept that I'm gone
    Long gone, long gone
    You've broken my heart too many times
    Before
    I need your heaviness to leave me
    Because it's weighing me down
    After all this time I deserve to be happy
    So get out, go home!

Haunting me, you'll never find what you need
    So please - I'm begging you to leave
    Me alone so I can move on and don't have to see
    Our past leaving footsteps forever in the ground.

No longer will I be reminded
    Of our dreaded, devastating past.
    I'll never have your ghost follow me 'round.
    Cause I erased those footsteps that were in the ground.

Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Hey, that's an awesome song but we are actually on round 4.

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Rose13Swift wrote:
    So here goes nothing

{This is a break up song. It’s tragic and describes a story and a lover’s sadness…….I know its long but I had to let it all out.}

Why?

The moon, the stars
    The sky are crying here on my behalf
    The trees and butterflies
    And all the sparrows sing to cover them up

I stay awake till the sun wakes up
    I feel no pain, no fear
    I watch those scary haunted movies
    You always watched on Halloween eves
    But somewhere in my mind
    I keep asking the question
    You never answered through any signs
    So now I’m asking…….

Why did you let me go?
    Why did you cover the truth?
    Why did you leave me crying there
    On that Cars-2, 66 root?

Why did you break my heart?
    Why did you leave me undone?
    Why did you leave so many scars
    To make me scream why??.....

So now and then I read through the albums
    I sweep my eyes through all the pictures
    I hold your old blue jacket
    So that I can smell you again

I read through all the letters
    You wrote to me on those days
    You wrote that, “without me
    Every moment of your life is lame.”
    But now I’m invisible and your miles away
    We’re living in the same world but
    I feel like you’re an alien from mars
    You broke my heart like a piece of glass

Why did you play this game?
    Why did you cause such shame?
    Why did you suck my life
    Out like a deadly vampire?

Why did you shatter me down?
    Why did you reap me off?
    Why did you hurt so much
    To make me scream why??....

So tell me, baby, was it just me?
    My blind trust or my obsession about you
    So speak up and tell me what went wrong
    Why did you pack your bags and
    Caught the first flight to the no returning zone?
    Or was it you and your thornful mind?
    Was it all you wanted from the start?
    Did you plan to break up when the going gets tough?
    What pleasure do you find to
    Drain all the love and leave me helpless?

Why are you coming back
    In memories and flashbacks?
    Why is it so impossible to
    Erase you and forget?

Why does your name echo in my mind?
    After all the scars I ask myself again
    Do I really still love you???
    Why do I see you when I close my eyes?

Don’t you know when you break a heart
    It’s impossible to mend it back
    So now speak up and tell me
    Why you want me dead?

Hey, that's an amazing song but we are actually on round 4.

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM

oops my bad .... I didn't pay attention ... I'll pick up a song for summer time ... I'll enter as soon as i can ...

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Okay so here's my song ...

Summer bid Goodbye

It all starts in a summer evening
    We were walking down the pavement laughing
    Saying things we never would’ve told anyone
    You were the son of my daddy’s best friend
    We knew each other since we were eleven
    But everything changed on that 13th day
    Never realize then that I’ll have dreams
    About the time when you’ll take me in

CHORUS
    I spent the summer with you
    That summer of ‘62
    I walked on those summer stones dancing
    Riding a pick-up truck on shotgun
    That was summer of blue faded jeans
    Just the summer of you and me
    Just the nights of secret love
    But soon enough that summer bid good bye

And now I don’t even know if you remember those days
    When you said you can’t live without me
    But now I don’t even get to see your face
    Just fill the page with words to you I would’ve said

Now I don’t know if you have a girlfriend
    I hope you remember my eyes when you look at her face
    I just want you to remember those bright summer days
    Before I could give you a last kiss I’m having to say

[REPEAT CHORUS]

So now maybe you walk along your back yard
    And picture me blushing
    When you think of Shakespeare and love
    I hope you think of me….

So baby now if someday we meet in a mall
    Hopefully you’ll recall my voice when I call
    And then when you’ll memorize those days
    I’ll sparkle up and I should say

CHANGED CHORUS
    I spent the best summer with you
    That summer I’ll long to back to
    Summer on those stones dancing
    Riding a pick-up truck on shotgun
    Just the summer of blue faded jeans
    Just the summer of gratitude and grin
    Maybe someday we’ll have a summer of you and me

The last summer bid us a very Goodbye

Pm me when the results are up

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:34 PM

ROUND 3
    COLLIN

VERSE 1
    Oh Collin
    Boy, you had me fallin'
    So hard so fast
    I couldn't even catch
    my breath
    Pre-Chorus
    My friends Called me crazy
    But I just kept on
    Dazin' in to your
    Beautiful eyes
    Oh, Oh, Oh,
    Chorus
    You were the one
    I dropped everything for
    You were the one that
    Walked out the door
    I guess all I am to you
    Is some girl you knew
    VERSE 2
    I remeber
    The day I meet you
    Was ENCHANTING
    All my wishes you
    Kept GRANTING
    Pre-Chorus
    The way you'd
    Flip your hair
    Wasn't fair
    Got me so overwhelmed
    I was caught in
    Your Spell
    Chorus
    You were the one
    I dropped everything for
    You were the one that
    Walked out the door
    I guess all I am to you
    Is some girl you knew
    BRIGDE
    You were
    To good to be
    TRUE
    I shouldn't have
    Fallin' for you
    Cause all that its come to
    Is a
    Chorus
    Lovesick girl that
    Dropped everything for
    You were the one that
    Walked out the door
    I guess all I am to you
    Is some girl you knew
    Some girl you knew..

^^Made By The FABULOUS Bea

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Round 4 entry

Cowgirl (by SwiftieForeva and WisfulThinkingAndMindlessDreaming)
    chorus
    come on cowgirl give me twirl
    come on give me a kiss.
    That will make my head whirl.
    You know you know you want to.
    You do you do you do, it's true.
    verse 1
    Theres a hoe-down at the barn
    And my date just canceled on me, darn
    We could dance until the light.
    Comes streaming in, wheres the night?
    We could go to the stream