Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Connect Olympics!

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:31 PM

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

^I don't live in Nashville, but lets host it there anyways :P

Coming July 2013! (not official month, it depends on how many people audition)
There will be different events, just like the real Olympics, which include graphic making, songwriting, and writing.

Events:

Aquatics
-Diving (Textures)
-Swimming (Graphics)
-Water polo (Fonts)

Canoeing/Kayak
-Sprinting (Metaphors and Similes in writing)
-Slalom (Zooming in on a Moment)

Cycling
-Road Cycling (Zooming in on a Moment)
-Track Cycling (Given Prompt)

Gymnastics
-Artistic (Freestyle Round)
-Rhythmic (A Given Melody, write based off of it)

Volleyball
-Beach Volleyball
-Indoor Volleyball

Equestrian
-Dressage (Freestyle Round)
-Eventing (You have 13 min to write)
-Jumping (No More Than 100 Words)
Wrestling
-Freestyle (Freestyle Against Another Swiftie)
-Greco-Roman (Follow Theme and Battle Against Another Swiftie)

Athletes:

Click HERE to find out how to try out!
Auditions end July 1st!

Key: Blue=Graphic Making, Pink=Songwriting, Orange=Writing

Taylor Connect Olympics ©2013 by TaylorHeart13 you are not allowed to take this idea, make something like it, or call it your own.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Connect Olympics!

Mon, May 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM

OMS, THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Maddie! :)

^Guppy! :)

Re: Taylor Connect Olympics!

Mon, May 27, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Okay for Graphic Making:
    Name: Caitlin
    Graphics:

Writing Audition
    Caitlin
    Passage: It's from a story I wrote last year, it's a werewolf romance(I was weird) but it was pretty popular so here's a link to it if you need any other info.

The ballroom was the biggest room in the castle, it had a crystal chandelier, a stair case, where the people enter, and two thrones. I stood outside of the room and waited until trumpets started. The doors opened and Queen Rosemary and King Charlie walked in first. Gage quickly ran down the hall and stopped next to me. We walked into the room and I could feel hundreds of eyes on me. I took a deep breath and grabbed Gage's hand.
    We walked down the stairs and down the path that led to the thrones. King Charlie and Queen Rosemary were standing to the side. They both took their crowns off their heads and waited until the trumpets stopped playing.
    When the trumpets stopped, Charlie and Rosemary walked over to us. Rosemary stood in front of me and Charlie stood in front of Gage. They raised their crowns and right before they placed them on our heads, King Charlie said,
    "I present to you, the new King and Queen, Gage and Mallory." They placed the crowns on our heads and we turned to face the crowd.

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Writing audition
    Lauren
    Passage: It's from an ongoing story that I'm writing about a girl who ends of dating a guy who is really famous. Here's the whole story if you want to read it

"None of them are as cool as you though," he said. My heart stopped. Did he really just say that? Does he really think I’m cooler than other girls? Me? Is this a dream? I blushed again. I was speechless.
    "Oh…thank you," I said, a little taken aback (that’s a lie. I was really surprised).
    "No, I’m serious. You are one of the most down to Earth girls I have ever met. Most girls would be freaking out right now just because they were with me. But you aren’t, you’re different," he said. I wasn’t sure what to make of that. I didn’t know if it was a compliment or not. "But in a good way," he added. Little did he know that I was freaking out about being with him, just on the inside, not the outside. "You don’t care that I’m famous. You see the real me. The guy that most people are to shallow to see." Wow, that was deep. I don’t even have a response for that.
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world turned RED on March 28th, 2013

[/signature]

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM

i really hate bumping, but... bump :/

Rest in Peace Jenna

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Name: Scarlet Letter
    3-5 Best Graphics:

[

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Auditions end July 1st!

Me | Me | Joni
    Rest in Peace Jenna

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM

OMG THIS IS AMAZING KATE HOW DO YOU DO IT :D How many events can I audition for? If I can't audition for more than one, my first choice is Artistic Gymnastics, my second is Equestrian Jumping, and my third is Swimming (in Aquatics). Please PM me if I get into any or all! ;)

So here we go! :)

Artistic Gymnastics
    Name: Topaz
    Songbook or Link to 3-5 Best Songs: My songbook - please check out Freefall, Falling Star, Chink in my Armor, Voice of a Dreamer, and Something Real. :)

Equestrian Jumping
    Passage From One of Your Best Pieces of Writing: This is the prologue of my novel, Frozen Hearts. :)

The young man strode through the halls of the formidable palace. He halted at the door and rapped on it twice.

"Come in," a cold, calculating voice called from inside the room, and he swung the door open to reveal a huge throne room. He knelt at the feet of the woman sitting in the ice throne at the end of the room. "My queen."

"Any word on the boy?"

"None yet, your highness."

The woman nodded and drew a long, thin stick of ice from underneath her fur coat. She drew a circle in the air and with a sighing noise, a young boy appeared. His blue eyes shone and his thick blonde curls bounced as he sledded through the snow.

With a wave of her hand, the woman dispelled the vision and leaned back into her throne. An evil smile grew on her face as she imagined the day the boy would be here, in her throne room - hers, forever.

Aquatic Swimming
    3-5 Best Graphics:

Ana | Me | Dani

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I would love to join!

1. FF13

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Swimming (Graphics)
    name- melon
    graphics-
    ummmm you have sseen them

1:: DAAA 2:: NIKKI 3:: Mary

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Looks cool...:)

made by TanyaxOh :)
    [img="[http://i.imgur.com/nxSBCNV.png"]
    made by gavemeroses :D
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/Danni1530/My%20Graphics/Graphic3_z[/[/signature]

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 8:26 AM

9 more days!

Me | Me | Kay | Joni
    Rest in Peace Jenna

Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Songwriting
    Name: Amelia
    Songbook or Link to 3-5 Best Songs: Here
    Event (Optional): Gymnastics

Writing
    Name: Amelia
    Passage From One of Your Best Pieces of Writing: Here
    Event (Optional): Equestrian and Cycling

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:10 PM

YES!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING and i wanted to do gym but ehh

Me|Smita|Savanah

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Name: Issy
    3-5 Best Graphics: youve seen them :P
    Event (Optional): swimmng,wrestling :P
    oorrrr if judging's available, judging :)

Me|Smita|Savanah

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM

can i join? (awesome idea btw!)

name : amanda
    examples : here's my shop, you can check out my examples :)
    events : swimming, water polo, greco-roman

pm when it starts? :)

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Graphic Making :)
    Name: Joniiiiiiii
    3-5 Best Graphics:
    Event (Optional):aquatics,wrestling

Me~Daya

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Graphic Making
    Name: Tweety
    3-5 Best Graphics:

Event (Optional): Swimming

Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I missed it! :(

Thanks to Its Beautiful Wonderful for making this a clickie!

Both by me!

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 4:45 PM

let's do dis

gabs|me

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 8:44 PM

i remember this! Kate, if you are still on here, can you restart this? if not, I'd love to bring this back (with credit to kate of course)
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world turned RED on March 28th, 2013

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.