Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The bookworm club

Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Is this still an updated club or...?

I'd love to join!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 5:53 AM

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Can I join? I LOVE books!
    My world turned RED when I met Taylor at the RED Tour on May 8, 2013! It was the best day of my life!

RSVP to the Happy Birthday Taylor/Happy Holidays party-
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2878593

Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Can I join.

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 6:58 PM

I would love to join if possible

RockstarRonan

Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 6:57 AM

I want to join :D

annie | ileftmyscarfthere | bluebell

RE: The bookworm club

Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Can I please join?

Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 7:39 PM

I would love to join!

Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Can I join?

Mint|Starburst|Mint

Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 7:08 AM

This is really cool - I would love to join!

RE: The bookworm club

Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Can I join? I have close to 50,000 e-books on my laptop and almost 5000 of them on my Kindle.

Not only do I love to read, I love to read EVERYTHING!!

However if I had to pick one genre, it would be Science Fiction and out of that genre if I had to narrow it down to just one book; it would be "Childhood's End" By Arthur C Clarke.

YEAH Beatles Fan Club Member

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I really LOVE curling up with a book anytime, anywhere can I please join??????

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 6:00 PM

I would love to join ! I absolutely adore books. Even if the original creator of the thread isn't active here, I would still love to chitchat about books with you guys. Recently I read The Fault in Our Stars :( it was sad but good, however I don't know if I like it as much as the rest of the world seemed to, thoughts ?

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Oh my gosh, a book club, this like exciting community of scholars, it make me feel at home. Does anybody like reading Roman histories? I love to know if anyone have opinion on if Historia Augusta is real source or is just massive fake book made to fool people! It historical controversy.

Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 1:47 PM

I'll join too! Books are magic. Seriously.

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Melly3luv wrote:
    I would love to join ! I absolutely adore books. Even if the original creator of the thread isn't active here, I would still love to chitchat about books with you guys. Recently I read The Fault in Our Stars :( it was sad but good, however I don't know if I like it as much as the rest of the world seemed to, thoughts ?

The book was amazing!!!! But compared to The Selection, it's nothing

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:20 PM

I think it would be amazing if you guys read The Selection

It is an amazing book that made me feel so many emotions, and kept me hooked. This book is my source of happiness + you guys + putting a pillow beside you to cuddle with in bed.

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:23 PM

People in my class are just the usual teens. they're always saying "EW! BOOKS ARE SO BORING!!1!1" and im like "the only book you ever read was the 3rd grade ones nobody likes. try reading maybe more adult books that you dont get in the kids aisle"

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hey! Could I please join? :)

1:Natalie,2:Rosie,3&4:TanyaxOh

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 4:00 PM

WonderstruckSwiftie4ever wrote:
    Hey! Could I please join? :)

1:Natalie,2:Rosie,3&4:TanyaxOh

the owner isn't active anymore, so you can join anytime!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.