1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Please Look!!!!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Okay I am looking for a graphic maker that has been making graphics for about 8-12 months and is very experienced and good. If you fit this description please read on.

I have a request for some graphics (4 in total)
Please leave a link to your shop so I can see your work, or if you don't have one just leave some of your best work in a comment.

For these graphics you can Use any picture of Taylor that you want. These are headers for my profile. Each header can be different. These are my requests:
1. A graphic that says About Me
2. One that says Favorite Songs By Taylor
3. One that says Fun Facts About Me
4. And one that says My favorite Quotes By Taylor

Please comment below if you would like to do this. The first one to say they will do this and fits the requirement is the one I will choose. Thank you so much. When you get finished, just PM me the links to the graphics. Thanks so much.

Thank you TATP for the awesome signatures!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Experienced Graphic Makers

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Please!!!

Re: Experienced Graphic Makers

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Bump!!!!!!!! Please help me out. You can also recommend good graphic makers!

Re: Please Look!!!!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Bump!!

GRAPHICS MAKER WANTED Re: Please Look!!!!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM

If you take a look in the Fan Made Graphics section you'll find a load of people who will be able to help. If you change the title of this thread to "Graphics Maker Wanted" it might get some more attention too!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I could probably do this :)

love you.x

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    I could probably do this :)

love you.x

Okay!