Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Shared Account? Apply!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I want to start a colab account really bad! So I'm going to put out an app for you guys :)
I don't want this to become something where I have to make people feel bad since they didn't get in, don't worry! I just want to find people who have similar traits and ideas as me :)
With this colab account I'd like 4 more people and I'm thinking that we could do an advice thread possibly and maybe something fashion related.
Sound Good? Oh and you get to spend time with marvelous little me :P

Application:
Name (real):
Graphics? If so shop link/example please:
Do you have a advice thread currently? Link if so:
Anything fashion related? Link it:
Little about you paragraph:
Why you'd like to join:
Any name ideas for the group?:
Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?:
Favorite things:
Do you love me?:

Hehe ok can't wait for you apps!
Love you!
-Izzy

love you.x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Colab Account? Apply!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Name (real): Lauren
    Graphics? If so shop link/example please: no
    Do you have a advice thread currently? Link if so: no but it would be cool to do one. I like to help my friends when they need it so it would be great to help people here too.
    Anything fashion related? Link it:
    Little about you paragraph: I'm a little crazy who isn't though). I love my friends. They are the coolest people I've ever met. I like music and I love reading. I love to write and I do it a lot. ummmm....I'm kind of obsessed with Taylor's music and most of my friends think I'm insane for it. But that is fine with me.
    Why you'd like to join: It would be cool to work with other people on TC. I've never done it before but I really like working with people (except when it comes to graded assignments).
    Any name ideas for the group?: ummmm...not at the moment but i could probably think of something soon
    Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?: I love helping people. I do a lot of community service around my community and this summer will be my third time on the Appalachia Service Project (so much fun!)
    Favorite things: reading, writing, being with my friends, watching movies, traveling
    Do you love me?: I don't really know you yet but I'm sure once I know you better I will
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world will turn RED on March 18th, 2013

Re: Colab Account? Apply!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Bump yeah?

love you.x

Re: Shared Account? Apply!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Bump please apply guys :)

love you.x

RE: Shared Account? Apply!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Name (real): Isabel (just call me Issy) :)
    Age: i actually just turn 14 two hours ago :)it's my bday today!
    Graphics? If so shop link/example please: link in siggie :) and my examples are here
    http://s1082.beta.photobucket.com/user/isabelswift13/library/1Derstruckswiftie%20Designs
    Do you have a advice thread currently? Link if so: not yet :P
    Anything fashion related? Link it: errmmm idk I like fashion tho?!
    Little about you paragraph: I live in Australia, I love making graphics, it's my birthday today :)
    Why you'd like to join: it'll be fun
    Any name ideas for the group?: nahh
    Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?: i like sparkles :)
    Favorite things: graphic making, giving advice :)
    Do you love me?: yea :)

1 & 2 Me|LAPR

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Application:
    Name (real): Camryn

Graphics? If so shop link/example please: In siggy :)

Do you have a advice thread currently? Link if so: No

Anything fashion related? Link it:This Instagram Account

Little about you paragraph: Hmm... I'm Camryn and I'm 13 (duh :p) I'm a very hyper/happy person and everything makes me excited. I spend too much time on TC, Photoshop, Tumblr, Instagram and Kik. I LOVE TO BAKE. Other than Taylor, I LOVE Christina Perri and Ed Sheeran. Sparkles make the world a better place. I love everyone, except for 2 people in this world but they've given me very evident reasons to not love them :p

Why you'd like to join: Because you're being vauge about it and it sounds fun :)

Any name ideas for the group?: ...

Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?: I'm a unicorn, that's very important to know.

Favorite things: Taylor, Ed Sheeran, Christina Perri, baking, sparkles, music, photoshop, GIFs, life.

Do you love me?: mhmm!

1)Daya 2+3)Me

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Application:
    Name (real): Jasmine
    Graphics? If so shop link/example please: Nope
    Do you have a advice thread currently? Link if so: Nope
    Anything fashion related? Link it: Nope
    Little about you paragraph: Well lets see...there's a lot of stuff more personal :\
    Why you'd like to join: If you do an advice thingy cause I give good advice- or so they tell me
    Any name ideas for the group?: ...i suck at naming groups just saying
    Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?: I guess to sum up all the personal stuff- I don't have a mom- she died from cancer- and I was adopted
    Favorite things: Horses, Taylor Swift, reading, Les Mis, Whipped cream, ICE CREAM, vanilla bean frappuccinos, root beer- ENOUGH FOOD-, Harry Potter, Horseback riding, cats, listening to music, being with my friends, traveling, Peter and the Starchatchers series- random series nobodies ever heard of-, reciting song lyrics- Taylor Swift- in my head or out loud, donuts, dogs, drawing, giving advice, Wicked, Once Upon a Time- best TV show EVER, Gless-kinda, sleeping, FaceTiming, enough for now :)
    Do I love you: I don't really know you...but if i get to know ya better i will :)
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com I use the first one more than any of them...

http://[/signature]

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Keep entering hehe :)

love you.x

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Can I apply tomorrow?

[url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw4c634WeN1qdp6a1o1_500.gif]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw4c634WeN1qdp6a1o1_500.gif[/url][/img[/signature]

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Application:
    Name (real): Johanna
    Graphics? If so shop link/example please: I have done a few, but I don't know if they are any good..
    Do you have a advice thread currently? Link if so: No, but I love helping other people, so I would love to have one.
    Anything fashion related? Link it: nope..
    Little about you paragraph: I'm from Europe, Sweden. I've always loved to sing, and have played guitar since I was 13. I also write songs. I love talking to other people and helping them. I'm also a really good listener.
    Why you'd like to join: I've never worked with someone here on TC, and it would be fun to try that out.
    Any name ideas for the group?: No, not rigth now.
    Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?: I do live in Sweden, which I already have mentioned. My native language is Swedish, but I think I'm quite good at English, so the communication is no problem..
    Favorite things: I love my two guitars.
    Do you love me?: I don't really know you, but I'm sure I would if I'd knew you. :)

Made by me

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Application:
    Name (real):Beth
    Graphics? If so shop link/example please:http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2361653
    Do you have a advice thread currently? Link if so:no but i used to
    Anything fashion related? Link it:nope but i love designing clothes:-)
    Little about you paragraph:I live in Western Australia,music is my life i love it.. i write songs all the time and i'm teaching myself guitar.. i love Ed Sheeran,the Hunger Ggames,Good Luck Charlie and Twilight:-)
    i love helping people and seem to end up solving little arguments my friends have(after being pulled into them)
    Why you'd like to join: id love to get to know new people at a more personal account and think its a great idea a way to make friends and somethigfun and differnet
    Any name ideas for the group?:No(sorry) ill hink about it
    Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?: i singing and writting(got top of my class in english) also i work as a fairy o i love dressing up..and habving fun being myself
    Favorite things:My taylor merch,ed sheeran,twilight,singing(music and taylor.
    Do you love me?:I dont know much about you but you seem nice enough..hopefully i will be able that question later with like Yes she like so amazing and the sweetest person ever.(sorry that was a bit wierd)
    [center]

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Name (real): Ansley
    Graphics? If so shop link/example please:http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2409843
    Do you have a advice thread currently? Link if so:http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2400213
    Anything fashion related? Link it: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2356613/page/5?r=21178163#post_21178163
    Little about you paragraph:
    Well , I love Taylor Swift , animals,fashion,One Direction,my family, and Little Mix. I act like I'm British sometimes. I am a writer ,and graphic maker. I have a dog named Sadie!
    Why you'd like to join: It would be so fun! You seem really nice too!
    Any name ideas for the group?: LittleRed13 ,
    Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?:
    ...... idk
    Favorite things: sparkels , glitter , sweets
    Do you love me?: As a friend ...... I guess , I don't know!!! ok .... yea!

TakeAwayThePain^^

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

^TaylorThirteen

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM

CityLightsAndPouringRain wrote:
    Can I apply tomorrow?

Of course darling :)

love you.x

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM

B U M P

love you.x

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Name: Gigi
    Graphics: *Link in signature!*
    Fashion Related?: I started the TC Fashion Blog! By the way, I would love if you would join the blog! Click Here!
    About Me: So, my name is Gigi. I love this girl named Taylor Swift. She has taught me to believe in this thing called love. She is my inspiration and my role model. I'm 14 years old and I love spending time with my family and friends. They mean the world to me. I love sports, I play field hockey, basketball and softball! I'm obsessed with TC and go on much more than I should! I also love writing! I mostly enjoy writing stories, but I also like to write songs sometimes too! There's something about creating characters and plots that I've always had a passion for. It's like writing a new life; it's my escape from reality. Doing well in school is really important to me. Music is my life. I would not be who I am today without music. I listen to music all the time! Oh, I also tend to write more than I need too, such as this "little" paragraph about me! Sorry about that :)
    Why I Want To Join: I love TC and I believe that Swifties are absolutely amazing people! This sounds like a lot of fun and I would love to be a part of it! I love your ideas; they're always absolutely amazing so I know this is going to be amazing and I know that I would regret not applying! So this is going to be amazing and I'd love to be a part of that!
    Name Ideas: I'm horrible at these, but I'll try...
    1. TheLuckyOnes
    2. SwiftieSisters
    Alright, I hope those weren't so awful that you've decided to not even consider me for this. Haha :)
    Anything You Need To Know: Well, I think I said everything in the paragraph above!
    Favorite Things: Taylor Swift, writing, sports, music, TC
    Do you love me?: YES! You always have such amazing ideas, you're a great Swiftie and I love reading about what you have to say! Even if I don't make the shared account, I know it's going to be absolutely wonderful because it's run by you!

*Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Bump

love you.x

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Application:
    Name (real): Kate
    Graphics? If so shop link/example please:http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2336483/page/1?r=19957343#post_19957343
    Anything fashion related? Link it:im in the TC fashion bloggers :)
    Little about you paragraph: well i'm Kate i am 15 years old if it wasn't for Taylor i wouldn't be who i am today :)I'm Canadian where theyres always snow and we ride polar bears to school:p just kidding xD but it is pretty cold here I'm your normal fangirl who spends hours on end scrolling tumblr and crying about fictional characters.i'm in love with 5 boys that go by the name action item and Adam Young is my hero. i'm a niner in high school and love making new friends :)
    Why you'd like to join:well ive never been a part of any friend group on TC i just talk to people here and there but i want a group of friends that i can talk to easily :)
    Any name ideas for the group?: ummm FearlessFive/5 yeah thats it lol
    Anything I need to know? Anything interesting about yourself?:well i love visual art im in a special program at my school for it :)
    Favorite things: cats,Taylor, Owl City,Tumblr, Hedley, writing, drawing, tv shows(doctor who,the mentalist,the big bang theory, pll) Action Item,Fashion magazines and photoshop
    Do you love me?: I see you on the forums a lot and you look so much like Taylor its so cool!

1. 13LittleShiningStars

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:24 PM

BUMP :D

love you.x

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.