Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The 1st TC GRAMMY RED Carpet

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Heyyy! So it's Issy! Another TC official!

I absolutely stoked that I'm here. I feel so honoured! Everyone looks amazing and I hope we all have an amazing night!"

And by the way, this is amazing boyfriend Jordan!

Suddenly, the paparazzi is here!

"Thankyou for everyone that has come and supported e along the way. You are all amazing"

And for the autographs!

Now you can put my autograph on your profile!

*I did not use Annie's font love letter to make that. ^^ I used font my cousin made. :P*

"Thankyou!"

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: The 1st TC GRAMMY RED Carpet

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM

FasterThanTheWind wrote:

I absolutely stoked that I'm here. I feel so honoured! Everyone looks amazing and I hope we all have an amazing night!"

"Thankyou for everyone that has come and supported e along the way. You are all amazing"

And for the autographs!

*I did not use Annie's font love letter to make that. ^^ I used font my cousin made. :P*

"Thankyou!"

i love your outfit issy
    - Savanah

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Oh yeah and by the way guys, this is MR ForeverEnchanted13. He's come along with me this evening :P

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM

^LOVELOVELOVE all the guys haha. :)

^TanyaxOh (lovelovelove)

^Annie!!!!

^TheTCGRAMMYsOfficial :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM

We're at 86 REPLIES!!!! And this is going well, don't y'all think?
    Let's try to make this popular! :) It ends at 12 PM Pacific Time but we can always comment after. :)
    DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE TC GRAMMYs AWARDS SHOW TOMORROW!!!! :)

^click!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM

^87 replies. :)

^TanyaxOh (lovelovelove)

^Annie!!!!

^TheTCGRAMMYsOfficial :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Everyone's outfits look stunning!! Congrats to all the nominees!

This Amazing signature was made by Savanah!

Credit for the BEAUTIFUL signature and avatar goes to "TakeAwayThePain"

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM

4AgainstMillions wrote:
    FasterThanTheWind wrote:

And for the autographs!

"Thankyou!"

i love your outfit issy
    - Savanah

hanks! i love you too!
    t

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:45 PM

TaylorRoseSwift13 wrote:
    My red carpet look :) complete with the guy and guitar haha!

Stay Fearlessly Beautiful,

TaylorRose xx

Oh how I would love to wear this in real life :3

TaylorRose xx

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:47 PM

What page is the grammy awards show on?

TaylorRose xx

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Oh yeah totally forgot to introduce my date guys
    :

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

RE: The 1st TC GRAMMY RED Carpet

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Wahhh it didn't work! Ok then it's Keegan Allen (or Toby from Pretty Little Liars!)

1.Me2.cloudnine Av FE13

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:04 PM

The carpet looks amazing!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Is this your date SwiftiesRuleTheWorld?

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Gigi wrote:

FearlessNovelist: Your dress is beautiful! I love how elegant it is! You look absolutely amazing tonight! :)

Wow thank you. I'm just a fashion correspondent!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:42 PM

TheTCGrammysOfficial wrote:
    Courtz wrote:
    I love Everyones outfits! You all look stunning

I espicially love FearlessNovelist's

Agreed! :)

LIFE4US wrote:
    ^ditto

Thank you so much! Here I was looking at everybody else's outfits! This has been a great carpet. Looks like it's almost over. Thank you TC Grammys Official for having this event. (i'm still posting to make this thread popular)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Hi everyone!
    The RED Carpet is officially {CLOSED}. But feel free to post. :) Still trying to make this popular... Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for The 1st TC GRAMMYs!
    HUGE thank you's to SparklyFearlessGirl for this wonderful idea, FearlessNovelist, Gigi, and NotEvenCatLike for being flawless fashion correspondents, and EVERYONE who actually posted on this thread!
    lovelovelove
    The 2013 Academy of Swifties :)

^click!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Sorry just noticed: 100th reply! I think. THANK YOU!!!!

^click!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:27 AM

THIS IS BEYOND ONE OF THE COOLEST IDEAS EVER. I wish I was nominated so I could come along :( *hint hint for next time :P*
    My amazing avi is by Tanya!

Flic made me Rainbow the unicorn!

Daya made me that flawless graphic!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Can't wait for the show! I won't have to wait in suspense for my categories to be presented, they're the first two! :D xx