Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

London for my 16th birthday!!!!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Oh my god... my Mom might take me and a friend to London for my sixteenth birthday and I'm so excited!!! I know a lot about London, but I need London Swifties opinions on where to go! Of course I want to see Big Ben and other things but I don't know much about London and maybe us Swifties can meet up?? And anybody know if 1D is going to be in London in August? Imagine me meeting them for my 16th bday? That's always been my dream but I was trying not to get my hopes up to high but who cares?! Anything can happen in London!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: London for my 16th birthday!!!!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:45 AM

London is amazing! I live not far away from there. There's normally some really cool concerts going on and I recommend going to the Tower of London! London's amazing, make sure you bring a lot of layers and a coat though! It rains a lot over here!

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Re: London for my 16th birthday!!!!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I'm going to London too!! I the beginning of school, when I'm done with my exams. I went to London one time before, and we went to see a musical (Lion King) and that was really cool. If you want to shop, you can go to Harrods and Primark I have heard.
    I don't know much more, because I don't live in London haha. Really cool that you and you're mom are going to the beautiful city :D
    I just googled One Direction Tour and found out that they will be touring in North-America in August :(
    I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world
    March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM

That's incredible, enjoy yourself :) I've only ever been to London once for the day and I haven't seen very much but there is a lot to see and do there!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM

There's always loads to see and do in London, the Big Ben, MadameTusauds, Tower of London, West End and lots of hopper buses :D im sure you'll have a great time, i live near London so ive seen a lot of it

Thanks to Reshmi4Bieber for this graphic, please visit her shop :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.