Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Cat project for Taylor

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:30 AM

So a bit over 2 months ago I posted a blog about a project I wanted to do back then it was called project red. People partaking and I have been talking for ages about it and I have come to the realization that the project how it was will not work. So I did an over haul and completely changed it.

My new Idea is called 23 cats, the number clearly saying there is a limit to 23 people (including myself). I hate that I have to put a limit but I very quickly discovered last time that two many people can make it hard to keep up with and a project like this WAY to big.

The idea is that we each paint a wooden cat cut out that you find either online or in a craft shop or even that you can get someone to make. Paint it however you like, make it a crazy rainbow cat or a tabby cat its 100% in your hands. We will then all paint or put a word on the cat some how that makes us think of Taylor or that we think describes her and that will act as the cats name.

We will give them to Taylor one by one at a concert, In a T-Party or before show meet and greet anyway you can give it to her. We will write note to go with the cat sort of giving it an identity and personality that also explains why you choose the word that you did.

This project is really Important to me. Which is why I was willing to completely change it the second I realised my old plan stopped working.

For the 22 other people that take part when you finish your cat take a picture and upload it here so that we can all see your marvelous creations

I do not want a word to be used more then once so, If you want to take part please comment your username and the word you wish to use as the name of your cat like: "Username - word"

Participants:
1. Me - Starbucks (may change)
2. ItsABeautifulDay13 - (no word yet)
3. KateDobson13 - Strong
4. SpeakNowTay - Magic (may change)
5. Swiftstruck13 - Meredith
6. Emmysweden22 inspiration
7. AProudSwiftie13 unique
8. KristinaP - life
9. Annie - Christmas!
10. *Swiftie*13 - Starlight!
11. Lost In Translation - Sparkles
12. Ansley - Fearless
13.TaylorsBiggestFan - Love
14. Llewellyn13 - Happy
15. LongSteadyRoad - Saviour (may change)

UPDATE

For those that can't locate cats here is a site I plan to get mine from. They have three cute out options. Also google Wooden Cat Cut outs.

Site: http://craftshapes.co.uk/cat_animals.htm

UPDATE

When I have 23 participants you will all get a pm.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: cute cat idea

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I found a cat at my local craft store! I think I'm gonna have the word Meredith and paint the cat like her :)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Swiftstruck13 wrote:
    I found a cat at my local craft store! I think I'm gonna have the word Meredith and paint the cat like her :)

Awesome :)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Bump :)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:02 PM

llewellyn_13 wrote:
    Ill do it! But could we cut cats out of like, thick paper or something? Bc there arent really any wooden cats where I live (haha), and it would be easier for a lot of people to do. ???
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Have you looked online?

Google Wooden Cat Cut outs

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:10 PM

*Swiftie*13 - Starlight!
    [/signature]

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:30 PM

^^^^^
    Awesome

13 more spots

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Bump!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Enchanted33g wrote:
    Bump!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Awww thanks

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:00 AM

When Taylor comes to Australia I could give her a wooden cat!!

Lost In Translation - Sparkles

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:02 AM

Lost In Translation wrote:

Thank you :) I am waiting for her to come to Australia to!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Courtz wrote:
    Lost In Translation wrote:

Thank you :) I am waiting for her to come to Australia to!

What show will you be going to? (Like city)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:14 AM

^^^^
    Replied in PM

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:20 AM

I'll do it

Ansley - Fearless

TakeAwayThePain^^

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

^TaylorThirteen

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:30 AM

ComeAwayToTheWater wrote:
    I'll do it

Ansley - Fearless

TakeAwayThePain^^

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

^TaylorThirteen

11 spots left

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I'd love to be a part of this! Can I do "love?" :D

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClaireDreamerMusic

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM

TaylorsBiggestFan Of course you can

10 spots left

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Update

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM

i will :D LongSteadyRoad and for the word probably Saviour but it might change. and i dont know if i should include the concert im going to but im going to the Toronto one

1. 13LittleShiningStars

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

oooo will you guys post pictures? I can't join this project :( but I can't wait to hear how it turns out! :)

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Llewellyn13 - Happy
    8.3.11 was the best night of my life. I'll never forget it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.