Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

i feel like a nerd...

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM

well i kinda feel like a nerd because i just got glasses and i will get braces. Nobody in my class needs braces so i feel all weird
i need help

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: i feel like a nerd...

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Don't worry, I had braces for 3 years and now my teeth are beautiful and perfect and I always get compliments. who knows, maybe glasses and braces will be your thing!

credit: 4amTheSecondDay

Re: i feel like a nerd...

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM

sammibaby99 wrote:
    Don't worry, I had braces for 3 years and now my teeth are beautiful and perfect and I always get compliments. who knows, maybe glasses and braces will be your thing!

credit: 4amTheSecondDay

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Don't worry! Just hold your head high and be confident!I reckon glasses are AWESOME!!! And you can get braces in different colours! Trust me, you'll be the ebst lookin' girl there!!!

-Emma xx
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM

PLEASE DON"T STRESS ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT! Come on, braces and glasses look good one most people! (Niall Horan...)
    You may feel weird now, but it will get better later :)

| Caitlin | Annie | TTSN | Avi. Anne |

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Don't worry. I know a ton of people with braces, and, does it matter what the cool, snobby girl think? They're more insecure than you.

[/signature]

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM

thanks guys

bump

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM

As long as you don't believe you are a nerd you won't be. I had braces and I wasn't a nerd... well in 3rd grade you don't really know what a nerd is... but some of my friends have braces and some even have glasses also. I have glasses also, and nobody thinks people are nerds. Braces and glasses are a steryotypical nerd.

Made by TaylorSwiftFan001

Stay

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM

i had glass for 6 years i got used to theme and now i got contacts and i wear glass to soon i probably need braces

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:54 PM

One of my best friends has glasses ,and is going to get braces in a few months! It doesn't change who you are. :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:56 PM

this really makes me feel better! i love you guys

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Braces and Glasses Aren't the worst thing! I had both! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I don't have braces or glasses but my personality is nerdish and I love it!!!

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I will be getting braces soon though and I actually want them.. my teeth are so awkward looking

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Uh-uh honey. :)) You shouldn't feel weird or nerdy 'bout yourselt. ;))
    It doesn't mean that you're automatically nerd or weird if you have braces or glasses. ;))

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM

One of my bestfriends had her braces and glasses on. But nobody made fun of her. ;)) You should stand up for it honey. Be proud. :))) Don't feel shy.

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Don't feel like a nerd!!!! It's okay. I promise, you're not a nerd. Plus, nerds are smart.
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM

you know what this has helped me a lot. and parents say the computers a bad thing;)))

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:47 PM

I have glasses and braces as well...
    But you shouldn't bring yourself down cuz' glasses and braces only help you to look better thank you used to be
    You should just think on the positive side and ignore the people who tease you
    Just always remember that what counts is what's on the inside

besides, like what TaylorSwiftLuv13 said, nerds are smart!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Hey! Don't feel geeky! You should've seen me in Grade 5! I had it all! Braces and Glasses, everything. Haha. But you know what? You shouldn't feel geeky, because Braces are very common these days!

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Honestly, after taking off the braces, you will definitely get compliments. Not only that, but it's not all bad!! I've had both, and you can always get contacts if you feel insecure about glasses! It's definitely not geeky, though!! :))) Also, nerds are awesome, they even have candy named after them! ;) haha I'm sure you look awesome either way, too! And what's inside matters most!
    “You're lucky enough to be different, never change” ~Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.