1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Swift Car :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Hey Guys!

I was going through cars back home in my home country. When I realized there was this car named Swift!

I love the car! Not just because it shares its name with my favourite singer in the world- Taylor Swift! But also because its better than most of the cars we find in India. However Im still 13 and Im not allow to drive until Im 18 but who cares! You can always have a look at new cars! And Im crazy about them!

Its a type of a sedan car. There are many colors but I love the color RED! Lols cant believe it had the color Red too! Its also there in Blue which is my favourite color! :)

Website if you want to know more!

Toiba :)

Thanks toAutumnLeavesFalling for the graphic! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Swift Car :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:50 AM

BUMP!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:56 AM

WOAH THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! TOTALLY BUYING THAT WHEN I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE! :D

Me | Tanyaxoh | TheTCGrammys

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:56 AM

thats so cool!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Thats cool Topaz! But I dont know if its available anywhere else except India :(

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:03 AM

IT's a SUZUKI....haha! :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:05 AM

There are some in canada too.....:)
    Please go 'like' my T-Swizzle Fan Page on Facebook..it would mean the absolute world to me!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:05 AM

I saw a lot of then..on the road....
    Please go 'like' my T-Swizzle Fan Page on Facebook..it would mean the absolute world to me!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:07 AM

in Hungary, India, Japan, Pakistan and in China...this car can be found anywhere...

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:08 AM

If you talk about the Maruti Suzuki Swift, then it is only available in India, but...Suzuki Swift...there are a lot of them....like first generation, second generation,....

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:11 AM

You know a lot! Yes, this is the Indian model of the car! And Suzuki has partnered with Maruti over there in India but else where Im not very sure! :)

Thanks for telling!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Ah Yeah!I have seen that on TV I thought it was something for Tay when I heard Swift

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM

swiftrox wrote:
    Thats cool Topaz! But I dont know if its available anywhere else except India :(

Darn. :(

Me | Tanyaxoh | TheTCGrammys

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:14 AM

There are a lot of them in France, it's very common :) Plus it's not that new, been on the road for like 2 years now :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:30 AM

I love seeing these cars out on the road :) They're great!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:50 AM

i have a friend who drives an older suzuki Swift its in dark blue for a car colour
    Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
    Published Canadian Writer /Poet
    Since 2006 Swiftie
    Twitter:@White_Knight13

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:20 PM

There's a lot of these cars...on the road, in Canada...but I dont know if there is anywhere else..I just read a lot about this car...:P

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:23 PM

That's awesome !!!!

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~