Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Could you help me out? :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:22 AM

MY BEST FRIEND JESS IS AUDITIONING FOR X FACTOR ON SUNDAY!!! WISH HER LUCK? She's a bit nervous so she needs all the support she can get!! I'm going down with her and to be able to show her this thread will make her feel so much better! THANK YOU! :) xoxo

EDIT: Thanks for all your comments guys! Jessi did reeeeally well but she didn't make it. Next year maybe :) x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Could you help me out? :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM

All she has to do is her best! Then after she will have gotten farther, or if she doesnt (I hope she does make it to the next round!) then she can say that she did her best, there was nothing more that she could do. Its the worst when you know you could have done better! She has my luck!
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Good Luck Jess!!! Although I'm sure you won't need it, you'll be amazing and the judges will be blown away, I know it! It's very brave of you to audition, I admire you for that, and I'm sure the audition will pay off! Just be yourself, trust your heart and BE FEARLESS! With all that, nothing could ever go wrong, you'll do great! Best wishes

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Good luck Jess you're going to rock it girl!!! Hey tell us how she does we're all rooting for her :)
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/af45cf1810117cb75a03feeb44c25036/tumblr_mgrqxcARmJ1rga0bvo1_1280.jpg

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM

GOOD LUCK JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOW AUSTRALIA WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty gorgeous graphic isn't it? That's because it's by the amazing Daya!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Thank you guys! She's going to love this so much :')

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Gooo JESS!!!!!! You will rock the stage!!! Don't feel nervous, you will do a great job!

(What song is she going to sing?)

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM

lovinghimwasred003 wrote:
    (What song is she going to sing?)

She has to have 4 prepared and she's decided on Turning Tables by Adele but she hasn't picked any others yet haha :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Good Luck, Jess!!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:34 AM

GOOD LUCK X

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:52 AM

Good Luck, Jess! I'm sure you'll do amazing!
    No matter what you have an incredible friend who put together this thread for you!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:51 AM

IM SURE YOU'LL MAKE IT JESS:D
    Swifties forever and always

RE: Could you help me out? :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:53 AM

She just has to do her best. That's all we can really hope for.

I spoke now on June 8th, 2011.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Oms, that's awesome! GOOD LUCK JESS! Remember, if you see red, be fearless and speak, or in this case sing, now. YOU'LL FLOOR THE JUDGES! WE YOU!

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord)

RE: Could you help me out? :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Go Jess! You'll do great! We're cheering for you!

by RedVelvet13
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Good Luck we are all rooting for ya!!!!!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Good Luck, Jess! I bet you'll be amazing! I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:15 PM

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Keep em coming :) xoxo

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM

WOW that is just FEARLESS!!!! tell her good luck from ALL of us she'll do flawless. :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Good LUCK GIRL!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Thank you so much guys!! :) xo

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.