1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Guy Advice???? Please respond!!!!!!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Hey y'all so I have a bit of a ummm well I need advice. So I REALLY like this guy at school lets call him hmmm Peanut Butter (sorry I am eating a peanut butter sandwich :)) anyway so I think peanut butter may like me also because he talks to me a lot...... About some smelly girl on the bus. I don't know what to do we have 5 classes together but there is nothing to talk about the class I don't know what I should do. Do I forget about him or wait for him to make a move???

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
[url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Guy Advice????

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM

HAHA, smelly girl First, change the subject. This relationship isn't going to get ANYWHERE if you keep talking about Smelly. Start talking about hobbies, how Mr. Bodding is SO annoying, how Mrs. Gilbert told you that her pet fish is named Ed. Start talking about friends, issues, and gain each others trust. If you still feel like you really like him after you've gained each others trust, ask him out. Or who knows, he might do it first!

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:41 PM

What I do is in the smallest writing possible I write you belong with me. If my crush recognizes it and asks what its about i make him answer a lot of questions and the last answer is you and then I point to him and say, that's your answer.

[url=http://24.media.tumblr/]http://24.media.tumblr[/url].[/signature]

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:42 PM

^ thanks :) I M hoping that maybe just maybe he will send me a candy gram giggy mahoo for Valentines Day :)

[url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:42 PM

talk about different thigs that you enjoy, but don't forget to ask him questions.

Guys like that.

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Thanks guys :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Bump! Tomorrow I might be like let's play a game (we ride the same bus) and then be like ok so if you we're to go out with one of these 4 girls who would you go out with
    -Susie
    -Michelle
    Me
    Or sally(random names btw) and if he says any one but me ill say wrong answer try again and if he doesn't get I will say You Belong With Me
    What do you all think???

Re: Guy Advice???? Please respond!!!!!!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:41 PM

^ OMG so cute!!!!!! I LOVE IT

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Thanks credit to DreamingSwiftDreams13 for partial idea!!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Im a guy, freshman in high school and have been through everything. What guys really want is girls just to be flirty with them. Flirty doesnt mean anything dirty. Just be really nice and always say hi. Seriously if a girl just goes up to me and can hold a steady comversation it shows alot about them.
    DONT get your friends to figure out for you if "peanut butter" likes "smelly". It will just annoy him.good luck! Message me if you need any more advice/tell me how it goes

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Thanks sadly of course school was cancelled due to snow today darn it!!!!