Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PewDiePie!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Does anybody on here like PewDiePie?? I absolutely love him!!!! If anyone else likes him, I could talk to you ALL day. *Brofist*
[imghttp://i49.tinypic.com/s4786q.png
[imghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/5b232d3c44a95cd910897c4d4b9baff4/tumblr_mfjz91xf731reqs28o1_500.gif

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PewDiePie!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM

who is he
    these beautiful graphics were made by TakeAwayThePain
    http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/TaylorConnect1/misrablemagical_zp[/signature]

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Who
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Haha I just watched some of his Amnesia videos, he's pretty funny :p

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I've never heard of them, sorry!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:16 PM

my brother got me into him. He is absolutely hilarious sometimes.
    made by: 1TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways 2AliceandJasper 3Primafacie

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I love pewdiepie! I've been watching his videos since like 2010 when he wasn't that popular
    "Love you, there's no one better"
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"

[url=http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670[/url][/signature]

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I love pewdiepie!!! I'll PM ye and we can talk!
    hahaha....
    I'd kick a million barrels for him!!!

Me|Tati|LIFE4US|Ansley

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 7:14 PM

i know bout him but only watched a few videos

^^burnburnburnbabyburn colorful!!

^^ credit goes to
    "Enchanteddreams13" you rock!

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:08 AM

A good friend of mine likes his videos. We're always playfully arguing about who's better Taylor Swift or Pewdiepie. Haha :D

*Thanks to withsomeindierecord for the beautiful gif*

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I love him.. He is seriously the funniest person I know!

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

RE: PewDiePie!

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:39 PM

OMG I really love Pewdiepie, he's awesome!! :))
    Melanie :)

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I love PewDiePie! *brofist*

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.