1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What makes you smile?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Like me I'm sure there are many of you who are going through stuff or have been through difficult times and I started this topic as a happy place. Here you can post whatever makes you smile and be thankful for it and you can read what makes others smile hopefully putting a grin on your face. I'll start:
Firstly what I'm sure makes us all smile Taylor of course. Every time I think of her I think of the best moment of my life (so far) when she took a photo with me and remembering that feeling I'm can't help but smile! Also the way my dog always turns around to check I'm walking behind her and smiles when she sees me. Then lastly whenever I look at the beach and smell the salt and my favourite time of day, dusk. Share yours!!!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/af45cf1810117cb75a03feeb44c25036/tumblr_mgrqxcARmJ1rga0bvo1_1280.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What makes you smile?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Okay, I have a lot of things :)

Taylor, Demi Lovato, Little Mix, Samantha Jade, my best friend Jess, getting nice messages, inspirational quotes, rainbows, The Hunger Games, Glee, butterflies, cuddles, boys who are super sweet, toy horses, all my TC friends, One Direction (especially Niall and Harry), Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson, What About Tonight, when Taylor comes on the radio, ladybugs, when people follow me on Twitter, seeing friends at the shops, sleepovers, when my mum smiles :)

I'll stop there haha :) xoxo

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:22 AM

taylor swift, my friend elizabeth, my family, my bed, books, food, etc..........
    Hasita x

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Everything ForeverEnchanted13 said. but my best friend's name is Jade :)
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Yeah I love my friends they're incredible! I've had the same best friend since I was in year 2 and we even stayed best friends when she lived in singapore for 2 years!
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/af45cf1810117cb75a03feeb44c25036/tumblr_mgrqxcARmJ1rga0bvo1_1280.jpg

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:02 AM

EleanorSwiftie wrote:
    Like me I'm sure there are many of you who are going through stuff or have been through difficult times and I started this topic as a happy place. Here you can post whatever makes you smile and be thankful for it and you can read what makes others smile hopefully putting a grin on your face. I'll start:
    Firstly what I'm sure makes us all smile Taylor of course. Every time I think of her I think of the best moment of my life (so far) when she took a photo with me and remembering that feeling I'm can't help but smile! Also the way my dog always turns around to check I'm walking behind her and smiles when she sees me. Then lastly whenever I look at the beach and smell the salt and my favourite time of day, dusk. Share yours!!!

That's so cute, it made me smile :D
    ...interested in a position for a fan-made Taylor magazine? GO!! > http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2369683#post_20912563

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:16 AM

I'm glad! There's been too much sadness in the world lately and I wish people would smile more and any smile I can give is great :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:46 AM

What makes me smile is when my TC friends are so lovely to me. I love all of them so much.

RE: What makes you smile?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:59 AM

when i am not not accused of stuff i didn't do in a situation with my X-friend.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

PLEASE ADD ME I ACCEPT ALL REQUESTS!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Helping others :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM

This is such a nice thread idea
    Things that make me smile are remembering meeting Taylor and hugging my lizard

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Animals. Any animal. All animals. Just looking at pictures of animal makes me smile.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:38 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    This is such a nice thread idea
    Things that make me smile are remembering meeting Taylor and hugging my lizard

OMG!! I used to have a lizard called raphael! I never find any people who like reptiles! What makes me smile: finding common interests :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Dogs, rabbits, horses, and my favorite tv show, Heartland.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Haha I love disney!!! And Finding Nemo well that's best movie and it's partly set in Sydney which is a plus!! I love the Lion King too... but it sometimes makes me cry :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM

What made me smile today was getting another Twitter message from my most favorite male singer, James Otto, I love him SO much!!! (big smile)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee

P.S. Go here for his Twitter page. (smiles)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Shopping, Christmas, Snow, Taylor Swift, Fall, Winter, Friends ,Babys, Taylor Connect, Family and lots more!

made by moi!

[IMG

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Taylor,Friends,Music,Laughs,TC,Sparkles,Ice Cream,Shopping,Money! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM

What makes me smile? Listenning to Taylor's music...which sometimes brings me down, because of how personal the songs are and how you can imagine taylor gettng through a breakup...what truly makes me smile would be to see people smile. Doesn't even have to be people that I know...I could be super down and a random girl could walk by, smile or laugh and I would be happy for her....I just got 5 volleyballs throuwn at me today and when my friends amiled at me and started laughing...I started laughing with them too..even if it hurt very much. I also went to the emergency at the hospital a lot of times when I was younger and once, I got something vry bad so I had to have surgery on my knees and on my chin several times..it obviously hurt very bad, but when I saw people smiling around me, kids that were in a worst condition than mine but are still smiling, I just couldn,t do anything other than smile with them...because life will be happier if everybody smiled to each other. Every morning when I wake up, I give myself a challenge and most of the time is to keep people around me smiling and laughing,...like one of my best friends had problems with her bf this week and I never ever dated anyone before so I didn't know what to say to her to make her feel better, so what I did was just to make myself look crazy and just keep her smiling...keep her in a good mood and try to not make her cry...this is everything I ever want for people around me.
    Please go 'like' my T-Swizzle Fan Page on Facebook..it would mean the absolute world to me!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:32 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:
    What makes me smile? Listenning to Taylor's music...which sometimes brings me down, because of how personal the songs are and how you can imagine taylor gettng through a breakup...what truly makes me smile would be to see people smile. Doesn't even have to be people that I know...I could be super down and a random girl could walk by, smile or laugh and I would be happy for her....I just got 5 volleyballs throuwn at me today and when my friends amiled at me and started laughing...I started laughing with them too..even if it hurt very much. I also went to the emergency at the hospital a lot of times when I was younger and once, I got something vry bad so I had to have surgery on my knees and on my chin several times..it obviously hurt very bad, but when I saw people smiling around me, kids that were in a worst condition than mine but are still smiling, I just couldn,t do anything other than smile with them...because life will be happier if everybody smiled to each other. Every morning when I wake up, I give myself a challenge and most of the time is to keep people around me smiling and laughing,...like one of my best friends had problems with her bf this week and I never ever dated anyone before so I didn't know what to say to her to make her feel better, so what I did was just to make myself look crazy and just keep her smiling...keep her in a good mood and try to not make her cry...this is everything I ever want for people around me.
    Please go 'like' my T-Swizzle Fan Page on Facebook..it would mean the absolute world to me!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

That's so sweet! :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM

When I look at my Taylor posters on my wall, it makes me love her even more :)

Pretty gorgeous graphic isn't it? That's because it's by the amazing Daya!