1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lovestruck: fanfiction!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:46 PM

After been asked to play at the Formal with Luke's band (the hottest guy in school) Whitney finally thinks she has a chance with him. But suddenly, she bumps into the new student Todd, so sweet and charming.

A choice between the schools most wanted, Luke Ransy, or the new kid, Todd Stagger. Who will whitney choose?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lovestruck: fanfiction!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Chapter 1
    I breathed heavily as I watched him walk down the broken pathway. My heart was thumping so fast I felt barely conscious. I stood there; unaware of what was going on around me, my eyes just focused on the perfection of his body.
    I heard shouting in my ears, it was time for me to wake up from this somehow endless daydream.
    “Whitney! Wake up! We’re going to be late for science, quit daydreaming!” I was now conscious of my best friend Kelly who was obviously trying to get me to move; but still my eyes were on him. Then suddenly, my breath stopped.
    “Kelly”, I clung on to her really tightly, “He’s coming this way!” I whispered.
    “Oh please,” she rolled her eyes, “As if you’re going to get a chance with Luke Ransy! The hottest guy in school? Especially on a Monday, guys are so annoying on Mondays”, she snorted.
    “Shh!” I hissed as Luke walked passed showing off his killer build. I felt my cheeks burn a deep red.
    “Look at you; your cheeks are like tomatoes!” laughed Kelly. I was officially annoyed for the day.
    It wasn’t your usual day at Gingervale High, this week, was all about preparing for the Formal this weekend. I was completely annoyed by the fact that no one had asked me to be his date yet. But, I knew the time would come, as long as it was within the next four days. I sighed as I listened to my negative thoughts.

The bell rang and I told Kelly I’d go to my locker before class. I went off to my locker with my science books held tightly in one arm. I tried to pull out the keys out of my bag when I dropped three books full of notes onto the floor.
    “Shoot!” I whispered to myself as I started picking up months’ worth of work.
    “Need a hand?” a familiar face appeared in front of mine, with a grin so warming.
    Double shoot! It was Luke! “Um, no thanks, I should be fine” I smiled, quickly grabbing all of the notes.
    “Ok. Say, you know the formal this Friday?”
    “Yes?” I had my eyes wide open, wondering if he was actually going to ask me, Whitney Anderson, out to the Formal!
    “Well, our band is auditioning to play and, I heard you kill at playing guitar and we need you to be in our band.”
    Well, it’s a start. “Sure! But, don’t you already play guitar?”
    “Yeah, but I can’t sing” he laughed.
    “What if I can’t sing?”
    “Well, then I asked the wrong girl. Anyway, my band is having a practice at my garage after school 4:30. Are you free?”
    “Sure, I’ll be there”.
    “Great, see you then!”

It was 4:26PM. I wheeled my bike into Luke’s driveway, giving me a site of his garage for the very first time. It was pretty typical really, red walls with two amps propped up on shelves on each side, a drum kit at the back, two microphones perfectly in line with each other and a rack of guitars; it was like heaven! I stopped my bike and entered the ‘arena’ as what they called it. Luke and the two other band members were sitting in the corner chilling out on some beanbags, eating burritos and listening to music.
    “Hey Whit!” Luke called out. The others’ heads turned to see my face. I have seen them around before, but I didn’t expect them to be the other band members. They waved enthusiastically whilst stuffing their mouths with their burritos that I imagined Luke’s mum had made.
    “Hey”.
    Luke grabbed an acoustic guitar from his line of many, and passed it to me. I took it cautiously.
    “Well, show us what u can do” he smiled.
    “What, so this is like an audition or something?” I questioned.
    “No, we just want to know what kind of style you’re into, that’s all”.
    “Ok… Pass me a capo?” One of the boys threw me a really good one; I placed it on the guitar.
    My fingers formed into G chord as I started to play ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ by Taylor Swift.
    By the time I had finished the song, all three guys were sitting there, eyes wide open, jaws dropped. “So am I in?”
    “You’re in!” said Luke, still stunned. The boys clapped their hands whistled happily.
    Haha, the girl can never fail! As I went to put the guitar back in its place, I heard the guys whispering over something, a few laughs and a few concerning sounds.
    “Is something wrong?” I asked nervously, taking my hand off the guitar
    “Whitney?” Luke said, biting his lip. The boys had snuck out of the garage. He slowly approached me as I put one hand on the microphone.
    “Yeah?” I was so confused. And at that point I felt like freezing.
    His soft fingers gently pulled my dark hair around my ear.
    “Do you like surprises?”
    “What are you doing?” I asked.
    He leant in. This can’t be happening! I closed my eyes and let his lips press onto mine. It was absolute, utter heaven and at that point my phone rang.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:50 AM

This is awesome! I love the plot :D
    One thing: I thought the girl was based on Selena Gomez, yet in the last part of the Fanfic you wrote 'His soft fingers gently pulled my golden hair around my ear'?

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:01 AM

More :D
    Hardcore Swiftie since '07
    If I were to meet Taylor this would be my reaction

Avi Credit goes to Rachaael.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:26 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    This is awesome! I love the plot :D
    One thing: I thought the girl was based on Selena Gomez, yet in the last part of the Fanfic you wrote 'His soft fingers gently pulled my golden hair around my ear'?

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

yes oops! i'll edit that :P

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Chapter 2
    What bad timing! I managed to pull myself off of Luke and answer my phone.
    “One minute”, I mouthed to Luke. “Hello?” I said into the phone.
    “Whitney Anderson, where are you?! I’ve been waiting at my porch for you all evening!” yelled the voice of Kelly. Oops, I had promised her I’d go to the beach with her tonight for the juicy-gossip-sesh we normally have on Sundays. But Kelly had to go to a special church mass last night.
    “Oh my gosh I’m so sorry Kells! I’m with Luke and I…”
    “Luke! What do you mean you’re with Luke?” she shrieked.
    “Long story, umm, let’s say I fill you in tonight, sleepover my place?” I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes in prayer.
    “Sure, see you at 6:30 then?”
    “Ok, bye!” I hung up the phone then looked at Luke apologetically.
    “It’s ok”, he smiled. “Best friends always come first. Now, where were we?”
    Before Luke could find my lips again I had to push him away. All though I’d love to kiss him, I was just so confused why he had in the first place.
    “Uh Luke, quick question, why did you kiss me?” I asked cautiously.
    “Because after you played that guitar, I fell in love.” His voice sounded so cheesy yet romantic.
    My mouth opened to speak, but before I did I retreated. I thought about this for a second. There was a long silence, and then I realised, Luke only liked me for my guitar playing! He’s never even talked to me in school until today, he knew nothing about my personality and I let him kiss me without going on a date first! My feelings for him started to rapidly go down an icy path.
    “I can’t believe you,” I said with a voice as cold as stone.
    His face suddenly turned into a face of confusion. “What?” he said alarmed.
    I started to tear a little, then sobbed my way into the last sentence I hoped I’ll ever say to him again.
    “You played me,” I said tears streaming down my face. And before he could speak I stormed out of his garage and ran away with my bike.

When I got home I didn’t talk to my family at all, I promised myself I would wait for Kelly. If I had spoken I would’ve smashed something; I was that furious. I thought about how hugely I messed up; how could I have not seen this coming? I went up the stairs to my room and flopped onto bed faced down. I buried my face in my pillow allowing my tears to soak into the soft fabrics leaving black mascara marks.
    “Why?” I whispered under my breath, “Why did it have to be him?”
    I got up sluggishly and reached for my diary sitting on my bedside table. I slid the pencil out of the slot fixed into the diary and opened the pages up to where I had done my last entry. I wanted to write something, but words could not describe how badly things ended for me today. I closed my diary and sighed deeply, I’d decided I’d get changed before Kelly got here. After all, it was only about 30 minutes until she came.
    I jumped off my bed and walked over to my already open wardrobe, I looked inside biting my lip; unsure what to wear. I grabbed out a pair of floral jeans and looked at them curiously. Ok, these will do; I peeled off my blue jeans I’d been wearing today and hopped into my floral jeans. I looked back at the wardrobe, and pulled out a top that I wore commonly, a pale green blouse that I had gotten for my birthday. It suited my jeans perfectly, so I thought why not? I pulled off my thin, checked jacket and put the blouse on over my black tank top, cause I couldn’t be bothered taking that off. I went over to my mirror and rummaged through a draw to get my hairbrush, and gently un-knotted my silky hair. Then there was a knock on my door. The voice was obvious and I didn’t have to turn around to know who it was.

“Hey Whit, your mum let me in, so I’m a little early but who cares?” she laughed. She had come into my room with a small suitcase a sleeping bag and a normal bag she normally took everywhere.
    “Hey Kells,” I sighed at my reflection in the mirror.
    “What’s wrong? Don’t tell me, you broke a nail?” she looked wide-eyed as she fiddled inside her bag until she found a nail buffer.
    “No, no it’s not that…” I replied still not turned around.
    “Then what?” she demanded.
    “Get your stuff ready, I’d rather tell you when we’re settled.”
    “Ok hun.”
    This was going to be a long night.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Yay I like this! :D

Graphics made by me :)

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:11 PM

bump

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Chapter 3
    I waited flumped on my bed watching Kelly prep her sleeping bag on the mattress mum had laid out.
    “C’mon Whit, why are you so gloom? Cheer up”, she came to sit next to me and gave me a cuddle. I didn’t feel the mood to talk but I knew that if I didn’t, Kelly would think I was ignoring her.
    “Luke asked me to play in his band at the Formal”, I managed to spit out a few words.
    “That’s great!” Kelly beamed with happiness, “So why are you sad?” she asked.
    “You promise not to say anything until I finish speaking?” I didn’t want to confuse her if I said something before the bad part, she might have thought I was dating Luke or something. She always judges before listening.
    “Ok babe, tell me everything”, she nodded. “I won’t speak”.
    I took a huge breath before I began my talk. “Ok, so I went to his garage to show him my guitar playing and when I went back to put his guitar down, the band left the room and it was only me and Luke”.
    “Ok…” Kelly said with an excited smile.
    “Well, then he kissed me”.
    “What!” she screamed.
    “Shh! I haven’t finished!”
    “Ok, ok, carry on.” She calmed.
    “After that you called me, then before he could kiss me again I asked why he had kissed me. He said it was because I was an awesome guitar player.” I looked down at my fingers in sorrow. Kelly was obviously not on the same page.
    “Isn’t that a good thing?” she questioned.
    “No!” I said my eyes swelling up with tears. “He likes my guitar playing! He knows nothing about me! Don’t you get it Kells? He only invited me over to see me play then get his evening smooch”.
    “Oh”, she looked down at the floor where my tissue box was, “I didn’t know, I’m so sorry.”
    “That’s ok, I’m just never going to talk to that douche ever again.”
    “Well, maybe you should.” She suggested, handing me a tissue.
    “Excuse me, what now?” I said with a strange look on my face.
    “You know, if he kissed you then he’s got to have some feelings for you”.
    I felt like blowing a fuse but I knew that I couldn’t put Kelly in such an awkward position.
    “Kelly, who told you that? That’s a complete myth”.
    “The point is”, she said “Is that you get to know him better. Ask him out on a date, then maybe his inner kindness will kick in.” she smiled softly.
    “Ok.” Was all I could reply with.

We spent the rest of the night talking and obsessing over cute guys in magazines and finding awesome pictures on Instagram for my wall. Whenever Kelly was over, we’d spend an hour looking for inspirational pictures for my inspire wall. I had gotten about sixty odd pictures already and I was really proud for my progress. My favourite pictures lined in the middle, then the least favourites were across the very top and bottom. My most favourite picture was one of a flying cat, it was adorable! I was a total animal fanatic so it made me really happy.
    The night went on quickly and I soon forgot about Luke, thinking of cute guys erased everything out of my mind. A small buzz came out of my school bag, it was my phone. I unzipped the front pocket and grabbed out my iPhone. Six unread messages!
    “Who is it?” asked Kelly. I scrolled down the line of contacts to see that the texts were mainly from Luke. How did he get my number? The other two messages were from Malana, my dance mate. I skipped those and pressed onto Luke’s messages.

2hrs ago|Luke: I’m so sorry I made you feel like that D:
    2hrs ago|Luke: Please reply?
    45min ago|Luke: Look, whatever I did I’m sorry, and how did I play you? I’ve been trying to get to know you for weeks!
    29sec ago|Luke: Call me?

“Kelly, its Luke”, I said not taking my eyes of the texts.
    “What! Show me! What did he say?” she hurried over to where I was standing next to my bag. She snatched the phone out of my hands and took a really close look at the texts.
    “Well, call him!” she jumped on the spot.
    “Are you sure? I’m not going to break his heart am I?” I said, it’s better to take precautions.
    “No, you’re not going to break his heart! Go, I’ll be reading my mag.” She smiled and handed back my phone.
    I searched for the number attached to the texts and pressed the green button, the call was connecting.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM

bump

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Ooh I wanna know what happens! :D

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Chapter 4
    The phone kept on ringing until a small voice picked up, still not sure if it was actually Luke. It sounded as if someone had stabbed him in the arm; did I really hurt his feelings, even if it may not have been Luke?
    “Hello?” said the voice.
    “Hey, is it Luke?” I almost whispered.
    “Whitney! I’m so sorry, can you ever forgive me?” it was Luke, his voice so desperate, I could imagine him standing in my space pleading me to forgive him.
    “First, I want to know one thing”, I said seriously.
    “Yes?”
    “How come you never talked to me in school? You said you wanted to get to get to know me, but how come you didn’t talk to me sooner?”
    “That’s cause I thought you would reject me”, he sounded so sad.
    “Aww Luke! I wouldn’t have rejected you!”
    “I’m sorry.”
    “Why are you being sorry? We can forget that incident ever came about.”
    “Ok. My battery is going flat, I’ll see you tomorrow?”
    “Sure. I’m glad we made up.”
    “Me too, goodnight.” his voice was like honey.
    “Goodnight” I said hanging up the phone.
    Kelly’s face lit up with enthusiasm, I could tell she was excited, but she didn’t say anything.

We went down for dinner, it was spaghetti bolognaise tonight. The thing I thought weird about spaghetti was, why did it have to be plain? What if people were allergic to pork and couldn’t have the bolognaise, so they’d have to have the spaghetti on its own. If I ever became a chef, I’d make a cracker flavoured spaghetti! I laughed at the thought.

That night I didn’t sleep, although I thought I would have. I couldn’t stop thinking about how bad I had screwed up, but the guilty feeling went away after I had realised I had made up with Luke. He was loved by many girls at school, but I still couldn’t figure out why he was so in love with me. I was just your average half geek-half popular girl. I love science and math, but literature is my favourite. Because Luke and I were in the same class for second period (literature) I always sat behind him admiring his body from the back. But still, I wondered why he liked me.
    I stared at my Katy Perry poster on the wall I was facing. I stared for quite a while. Katy Perry was an amazing, inspirational person that I had loved since the beginning. Her smash hit song ‘Firework’ made me feel like I actually had a purpose on this planet. I did actually feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again. My life was built against trauma and pain. But I can’t believe I made it this far, I thought I would’ve been an emo by now. My parents split up when I was ten and when they told me I didn’t come out of my room for six days. I was so depressed. I spent those six days drawing what I thought hell would look like and what my life resembled, I drew a massive ball of fire aiming for me. The background was a mixture of red and orange and I was sitting in the middle, my body all balled up. My legs against my chest, my head buried in my knees.
    All these flashbacks made my eyes swell up with water. Luckily now, my life is starting to puzzle up again. Kelly, my best friend helped get through all of this. She made my life much more simpler and made me feel like I belonged here, like I didn’t need to be on another planet.

In the morning, both Kelly and I woke up at the same time, due to her freakishly loud alarm. We got dressed so that I wore pink jeans and a white top with a beautiful lace pattern at the back. Kelly wore plain jeans and a blue t-shirt that had the cutest picture of a cartooned animal, and it said ‘I’m sah cute’ in pink bubble writing on the bottom. We didn’t want to go over the top in accessories so I wore a pair of diamond studs and a Pandora bracelet I got from my grandma. Kelly chose to wear a long necklace with a fluro yellow moustache dangling from the end, and a pair of sleepers. Kelly would come back over to my place after school so she could pick up her stuff, so we left all her things in different places so we would take longer. Girl tip no.70 : always take as long as you can for the best benefit.

We went downstairs for our breakfast. Mum had made a loaf of bread last night so we made toast out of that. Kelly and I each had a plum from our plum tree, just starting to ripen up, but we realised that they were too sour so we put them in the trash. On our way back up the stairs I heard a loud bang in my room, sounding like a massive shatter of glass. Me and Kelly exchanged glances, then we bolted up to my room to see what had happened. I stopped dead at my door. No, this isn’t real! I gasped as I turned to Kelly, she wrapped her arms around me for comfort, but it didn’t work.
    “Mum!” I yelled.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Aaaah, you have to write more! I love fanfiction, its sooo goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made by TaylorSwiftFan001

Stay

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I love your story!!!!!!!!! Continue!!!

Carly

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Ooh! I wanna know more!

Note: You sketched around the edges of including depression, self-harm and anorexia in that latest chapter. I don't mean to be rude but I'd advise against including things like that, because you really don't know who is reading your Fanfic and how triggers like that affect them. I don't know if you've ever experienced anything like that. I hope you haven't. My advise is if you desperately want to include it (which I don't see why you would) then know what you're talking about. Anorexia doesn't just disappear after two years, nor does depression. I'm not trying to be rude I'm just trying to make sure nobody gets relapses from reading this, because it's serious.

If you still want to show that her life was awful at one point, rephrase it:
    Katy Perry stared back at me from her poster on the wall, her retro cat-eyes could see right through me, could tell all my of my weaknesses. Her 2010 track 'Firework' rolled into my head, blocking out the trauma and pain that had haunted me for years.
    Screaming fights. Banging walls. Divorce papers. A recluse child, too shell-shocked to leave her bedroom for a full six days. Blank eyes. Absent tears. Pencil sketches of hell had littered my bedroom floor. A mess of a childhood.

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Ooh! I wanna know more!

Note: You sketched around the edges of including depression, self-harm and anorexia in that latest chapter. I don't mean to be rude but I'd advise against including things like that, because you really don't know who is reading your Fanfic and how triggers like that affect them. I don't know if you've ever experienced anything like that. I hope you haven't. My advise is if you desperately want to include it (which I don't see why you would) then know what you're talking about. Anorexia doesn't just disappear after two years, nor does depression. I'm not trying to be rude I'm just trying to make sure nobody gets relapses from reading this, because it's serious.

If you still want to show that her life was awful at one point, rephrase it:
    Katy Perry stared back at me from her poster on the wall, her retro cat-eyes could see right through me, could tell all my of my weaknesses. Her 2010 track 'Firework' rolled into my head, blocking out the trauma and pain that had haunted me for years.
    Screaming fights. Banging walls. Divorce papers. A recluse child, too shell-shocked to leave her bedroom for a full six days. Blank eyes. Absent tears. Pencil sketches of hell had littered my bedroom floor. A mess of a childhood.

yes im so sorry if i offended anyone in any way :( i didnt think it through. sorry. i'll edit it just a little. but im still 12 and learning, so please accept my mistakes :P and yes, this is basically my life, except for the anorexic part. my parents broke up when i was 8... and yea, you know the rest....

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Chapter 5
    It was scattered everywhere on the floor, my bed was covered in broken bits and pieces of glass. I looked so shocked at the scene, I wasn’t upset but I was more angry and annoyed. The chandelier had dropped from the ceiling and crashed into millions of specs of glass, they shimmered bright colours from the sunshine coming through my bedroom window. Mum had just seen what had happened, I felt so sorry for her as she put her hand on her forehead.
    “Girls, don’t worry about this, I will clean this up. Take your bags and go to school,” she seemed so cool with it, but at the same time, very stressed.
    “Mum, no! Don’t be silly, get dad to do it! You have enough work already,” I rubbed her back sympathetically. Mum was an editor for DOLLY magazine and she always came home with many papers to do. Being an article editor, my mum had gotten to meet pretty cool people. I had too! My personal favourite was when Reece Mastin came for an interview and he kissed my cheek! I blushed pretty much the whole time he was near me.
    Dad didn’t do much, our house is really old and is starting to crumble, so dad was just occasionally fixing things. He used to be in a band, but then one of the members got complicated and decided to leave, which caused the band to split. These days, he has been teaching little kids how to play guitar in the spare room downstairs, that’s once a week and he is enjoying it. He is a great teacher, I mean, where do you think I got my passion from?
    “Ok, if you’re sure though honey, you know how tempted he gets with snooping around.” Dad always liked to look in my diary, but not this time! I won’t allow it.
    “Yes, I don’t want you to feel the pressure, just get a coffee and go tell dad what happened,” I lead her to the stairs, she went down slowly but I knew it was morning, and she was tired.
    Kelly and I went back to the room, we were so relieved that we had decided to get ready before we had breakfast. And luckily, we left our school bags near the door so we didn’t have to worry about getting glass on our feet. Although, I would’ve liked to put some foundation on, but hey, it’s Tryday Tuesday, which means I should try something new for a change.

I bid my goodbyes to my family as me and Kelly walked out the door. It was a five minute walk to school so I didn’t have to risk my reputation being ruined by my mum. As much as we love mums - and I love my mum! – they can be a little over protective sometimes… say, if I wanted to go to a party with a few friends, she wouldn’t say no, she’d probably just say to me ‘Honey don’t forget your sweater its sixteen degrees tonight!’ or maybe ‘take a pack of tissues, you know its spring and the pollen is high!’. I mean I know she just wants to protect me from little things, but wouldn’t they already have tissues?

We arrived at the school gates and Kelly was being called by Grace, the captain of cheerleading squad. She was a real mean person and she was a total player! Ugh, I can’t even describe her. Kelly shrugged her shoulders and looked at me wide eyed, and grinning hugely.
    “C’mon whit! People might see me as one of them!” she pleaded. She still saw us both as nobodies. We were well known in Gingervale!
    “Fine, go, before I change my mind!” I laughed.
    She ran over to see what Grace was doing, which left me walking to nowhere. Suddenly I was accompanied by someone, it was Luke.
    “Hey,” he said with a face you could die for, to me, he kind of looked like Douglas Booth.
    “Once again, I’m sorry…” I twisted my fingers together and balanced on one foot.
    “Oi! I thought we forgot about that,” he laughed.
    “Yes, you’re right, we’re starting over,’ I said shaking my head.
    “What are you doing tomorrow night?” he said, getting straight to the point.
    “Nothing, what did you have in mind?” I couldn’t keep my smile to myself.
    “Well, maybe a movie? If that’s a good start…” he said cautiously.
    “I’d love to,” I nodded my head.
    “I’ll pick you up at seven then, text me your address.”
    “Yes I will do that,” I said reaching for my bag. Then I realised that I hadn’t charged my phone the night before and was almost flat.
    “Well I better go, seeing as your friend there is coming back, see you around.”
    I looked back at Kelly, she was running over to me very enthusiastically.
    “Ok bye,” I waved at my hip. He walked away to his social group.
    Kelly grabbed my shoulders as she puffed with excitement.
    “Grace…” she breathed.
    “Yes what about her?”
    “Said there was a…”
    “Uhuh?”
    “New guy,” she took a very big breath, “Very hot, very cute”.
    “Ooh! You going to go make a move on him?” I said putting my hands on my hips.
    “Nahh,” she said recovering a little and removing her hand off my shoulders, “All the girls are going to be attached to him anyway”.
    I laughed. “Yeah right Kells, Yeah right”.

The school bell went off to signal first period. Kelly and I were in different classes, she had science and I had math, so we divided at my classroom door. I walked in, instantly noticing someone new, someone intriguing, someone who I think I’ve seen before, but can’t really remember. I took my seat, in front of him. The teacher began to speak, I tried to listen but I couldn’t, I couldn’t stop thinking, the thought of the person sitting behind me just removed everything out of my mind and replaced the thoughts with pictures of him. I thought deeply, but it just didn’t seem to work. I gave up.
    The teacher said to partner up, oh dear god.

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Woohoo I want more!

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM

since school has just started for me, i might post less chapters a week, hopefully i can do heaps on weekends. i might post another chapter tonight.

and thank you everyone who's reading and enjoying this, i appreciate it :)

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Chapter 6
    At Gingervale, partnering up was a huge thing, if you partnered with someone not very popular, you were considered as one of them. It was really hard as people would normally go for the person next to them, but for me I’d always pick Olivia in my maths class. Sadly, this time she gave me an apologetic stare as a girl with legs that could go on forever, went over to her to tug her shirt; obviously asking to be her partner. Her loose curls hung over her shoulders as she grinned and me evilly, she didn’t like me. Which left me and the new guy; boys weren’t a problem if you partnered up with them, it’s just he was new and I didn’t know if he was good or bad. He sat there with his tousled brown hair, his beautiful blue eyes and the slightly crooked nose, maybe he was punched? What was I thinking?! I was almost comparing him over Luke, sure, the new kid was stunningly hot, but I knew Luke would be upset and I’m not going to break his heart again. Oh what the heck…
    “Hey,” I turned around and managed to throw in a grin. “Wanna be my partner?”
    “Sure, Todd Stagger,” he said turning his gloomy face into a bright smile.
    “I’m Whitney Anderson, nice to meet you,” I smiled once again before turning around.
    The teacher said with our partner we had to make a crane model out of only paper than can lift seventy-five grams. The whole class fell into a confused chatter.
    “What?!” one person said.
    “How are we supposed to do that?” said another.
    “Quiet down!” the class hushed. “This is a year nine assignment and I think you will find it quite easy. Seeing as your in year ten and aged sixteen.”
    “Ugh! This is impossible,” I girl whispered as she slammed her face into her palms.

The class for today was only researching and sketching about our model. No one had started on their model until much later. After all, it was due in about four weeks.
    “How do you think it should look?” asked Todd.
    “I’m not sure, maybe we should have the paper weaving cross the top there,” I pointed to the example diagram that the teacher gave us for support.
    “Good idea, must keep that in mind!”
    “Speak old school much?” I laughed at his expressive term for must.
    “You can tell I’m not from around here nowhere from around here.” He jotted down a few notes in a text book.
    “Yes, I can tell,” my hand swept over his arm to reach for a pencil. A sudden tingling sensation came into my hand. His arm was so soft, like one of those fake polar bear rugs. I froze.
    “Are you ok?” he asked.
    “You must use some killer moisturiser!” I laughed, keeping the tingling part to myself. I didn’t want him to think I was weird.
    “Haha, yes. I do use moisturiser, every day and every night.”
    “Well that’s good; at least you’re not one of those guys who sweat out 24/7”.
    “Sweat out?” he looked puzzled.
    “You know… perspiration?” This guy really fell out of the sky didn’t he?
    “Ah, yes I know,” he waved his pencil.

Todd seemed so nice, but there was something about him that seemed different about him. I didn’t dare ask, I didn’t want to scare him, but I also wanted to know so badly. To me this was all like Twilight and how Bella knew Edward was out of the ordinary. That story tore me to bits with their love, in a good way. But now it’s kind of boring, knowing exactly what’s going to happen.
    Todd and I carried on with this assignment until the end of class, by then we were ready to build this baby. I was packing up my things when Todd acted as if he was nauseous.
    “Todd, are you ok, can you hear me?” I said waving my hand around his sleepy eyes. The other class members turned to stare at the new kid who was feeling sick. He straightened up, he looked as if nothing happened. But his face was serious and a little bit shocked. He picked up his books and stormed out of the classroom.

The bell went for recess break and I met up with Kelly.
    “Oh my god! I heard you were in the same class as the new kid! What’s his name? What does he look like?” She had a face of a puppy dog firing with excitement.
    “His, name is Todd Stagger, he has brown hair and…”
    “Damn!” suddenly Kelly was left kicking the objects beneath her feet with a sad face.
    “What is it?”
    “I only go for blond guys,”
    I laughed. “Since when?!”
    “Since forever,” she smiled.
    “Then what about Callum?” I raised an eyebrow. He was a redhead.
    “He was a, uhh, temporary blond!”
    “A what?”
    “You know, someone who pretends they’re blond?”
    “You’re so stupid Kells, ya know that?” I laughed and punched her gently on the arm.
    “Haha, yea, I know. But it makes me unique!” She said with a pointed finger.
    “Ok! You’re unique, but seriously, you should try go for other guys too!”
    “Ugh, ok, I’ll try.” She flipped her chestnut hair back out of her face. I suddenly noticed her fluro necklace, it complimented her t-shirt perfectly, it showed how childish she was.
    “Ooh! What about Lachlan?” I pointed out the muscly guy flirting with a few of the girls in front of a tree.
    “No, eww, he dated Hadlie!”
    “Yea, you’re right, he’s just looking for the wrong stuff.”

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I love it SO much! You are a great writer! I can't wait for more