Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Once Upon a Time Fan Page

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Do you watch every single episode of ABC's Once Upon a Time?
Do obsess over how HOT the Prince are?
Or how beautiful Mary Margaret and Emma are?

THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG!

****NO HATING ALLOWED.*******
I dont care how much you hate the show. Go talk to someone who cares. (Sorry its just a sarcastic joke.)

Just Talk about Once!

^By Guppy1313

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Once Upon a Time Fan Page

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Love it! My names Aurora, so im a disney freak, and love how they incoporate all of the iconic characters! I really want to figure out how to do princess auroras hair

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Don't watch the show
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:26 PM

purplejenny wrote:
    Don't watch the show
    Taylor Swift

NO HATING ALLOWED!

^By Guppy1313

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:59 PM

this show sucks.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM

iheartquestionmark13 wrote:
    this show sucks.

NO HATING ALLOWeD!!!!

^By Guppy1313

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:43 PM

anymore once fans? you should comment

^By Guppy1313

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:59 PM

'' Once Upon A Time, A Few Mistakes Ago, I was....'' I saw a few adds of this show..what is it about..?
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this show! My family and I are all obsessed! I have seen every single episode and I can't wait until they come out with more!!!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:10 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:
    '' Once Upon A Time, A Few Mistakes Ago, I was....'' I saw a few adds of this show..what is it about..?

fairy tale characters in the real world. its amazing!

^By Guppy1313

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM

BEST SHOW EVER! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT BELL FELL OVER THE LINE! LIKE, WHAT THE SWIFT!!!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM

OMISWIFT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IM CELEBRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALLY WATCHES THIS SHOW!!???!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! Omg i love Henry that kid is so cute
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:50 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:

oms its so awesome. its all the fairytale charactars in the real world. except its...really hard to explain
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I know it is hard to explain. You kinda have to watch it and see yourself. Trust me, you won't regret watching it, it is an awesome show!!!!!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:41 PM

TaylorGirl wrote:
    I know it is hard to explain. You kinda have to watch it and see yourself. Trust me, you won't regret watching it, it is an awesome show!!!!!

ITS AMAZING! just watched the newest episode and Rumpel's acting so wierd! and i think his son is the guy in New York who got the letter that said "broken". DOES ANYONNE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

^By Guppy1313

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:50 PM

MiserableMagical13 wrote:
    OMISWIFT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IM CELEBRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALLY WATCHES THIS SHOW!!???!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! Omg i love Henry that kid is so cute

lol rumple. hes fought so many monsters and evil queens; scared of a plane

^By Guppy1313

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:16 PM

TaylorInspires13 wrote:

^By Guppy1313

HAHA, i know, right? My brother just hate's Henry's voice though. I like it. Like, its kinda..i dunno. he does have some sort of orthodontal peice in his mouth...

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 7:17 PM

TaylorInspires13 wrote:

its an expander. i can tell cos i used to have one

^By Guppy1313

HAHA, i know, right? My brother just hate's Henry's voice though. I like it. Like, its kinda..i dunno. he does have some sort of orthodontal peice in his mouth...

^By Guppy1313

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.