1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Quitting My Story!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Hi! I want to say, thank you so so so much to everyone who read! :) I'm probably going to end this story here, because I'm not really motivated enough. But, thank you to everyone who read this! :))))
I'll update when I have more ideas! :) Thank you!

Hi! This is a story I'm starting; it's called Lost in the Garden of Paradise!

I was lost. 'Oh dear', I thought to myself as I sighed. How could this have happened? One minute I was in the park and then I walked through the door- 'Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! The door!' I mentally berated myself. What was even worse was that my lovely metallic green Porsche was in the lot of the diner across from the park! 'Why and how does this happen to me?' I silently questioned. I rubbed my eyes in frustration and massaged my temples. This could not work. I had to find a way out. The place looked like something out of a fairytale! A green leafed door was planted firmly on the ground across from me, and surrounding me were trees of all kinds. I could see the sun setting in the backround and clouds gathering to cover it. There were birds of shades of navy, crimson red, and aureate flittering all around the high skies. Juicy apples hung from the timbers up above. A truly gorgeous sight. Too bad I had to leave! I ran to the entrance, clutched the knob, and twisted it. 'What? Why isn't it opening? I need to leave!'
"Ha! You can try! But you're never gonna find a way out," a voice cackled behind me.
I turned my back to the egress quickly and saw no one. 'What just happened? I know someone said something...'
"I'm guessing that you want to find where I am. Well, tell you what: if you manage to find me with the clues and riddles I give you, I'll tell you the way out. It's not such a bad place, why don't you want to stay?"
"Ugh! Do you do this to everyone who comes here?!" I yelled, not answering her questions. I yanked the handle several more times to see if it would budge. I heard chuckles in the background.
"My dear, no one has come here, but you! In fact, how did you find it?" The old voice asked curiously.
"The door? In the park? Fine! I accept your challenge!" I said, admitting defeat. I glared at the doorknob as if it could change anything. My eyes drooped and before I knew it, I blacked out.

I woke up to several voices muttering above me.
"Just what does that girl think she's doing?"
"Pesky humans! I say we kick her out!" a nasally voice remarked rudely.
"Silence, you imbeciles! Did none of you pay attention in the meeting? Mariolle specifically said to keep her inside. She's waking up, so stop talking," I heard an authoritive voice command.
'Where am I?' I ask myself.
"Obviously here," I hear a disgusted voice reply. I open up my eyes to see a boy with unruly brown hair pointing to the area around us.
'Oops, I must have said that aloud!' I think, embarrassed.
The people surrounding me had left to who knows where.
A small smile appears on the kid's face. "Yes, you did. Sorry, I'm not usually like this. I just need to find a way out of here! My parents will get worried." The child looked to be about ten years old. His eyes were glistening with unshed tears, and I could sense the fear radiating from the poor boy.
"Hey, look at me," I asked, firmly yet gently. Wiping his eyes on the sleeve of his shirt, he slowly raised his head. "We'll find a way out of here, have some confidence! Now, why don't we go look for some information about this place, eh?" I joked, nudging him with my elbow. The corners of his lips quirked upwards just the smallest bit as he nodded.
I sighed inwardly. The truth was that I didn't even know how we would get out.

We headed out to a small hut a little ways down, when I realized, I didn't even know the boy's name!
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Huh?" He jumped, startled.
"Your name?" I repeated.
He stopped walking suddenly, and a cold mask covered his youthful face. "I don't have one," He replied with a stoic face, almost like he was hoping the conversation was over.
I was too curious, though. "Your parents must've given you one, right?"
He sighed, and stopped his quick pace once more. He quirked his eyebrow, and wondered aloud, "Why do you care?"

Thanks for reading, if you have any comments, do tell me! :) This story is also on my blog!
You're lucky enough to be different, never change. ~Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Quitting My Story!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Are you sure? :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:02 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Are you sure? :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

:) I'm probably not going to quit, per se, but I will stop updating for a while. I'm going to start a new story, because I have way more ideas for that, though! :) Thanks for your comment!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I like it a lot, it makes me want to read more (: Very well written, by the way! You should consider posting this on Wattpad! It's basically an online place where you can post stories like this and read others and also get feedback! Message me if you have questions about it (:

Wonderful avi made by DancingAroundAllAlone (:

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:10 PM

fearlesslyinlove wrote:
    I like it a lot, it makes me want to read more (: Very well written, by the way! You should consider posting this on Wattpad! It's basically an online place where you can post stories like this and read others and also get feedback! Message me if you have questions about it (:

Wonderful avi made by DancingAroundAllAlone (:

Thank you for your feedback! :) Yes, I'll probably continue this when I have a higher sense of motivation. :)

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Well done

Thanks ^

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I like it!!!
    I also love the graphic that sent me here!!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM

And I really hope you get some inspiration!! I'd love to know where the story goes!!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM

That was a great story! I hope you write some more stories SOON!!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM

@Everyone - thanks so much for the reviews!! I'll get to work on it soon, maybe about in an hour or so, there'll be an update! Thank you again! :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM

It was AHH Mazing.
    The bestest ever known

RE: Quitting My Story!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM

don't quit it was good

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM

everybody loves pretty everybody loves cool wrote:
    don't quit it was good

Hi enchanted elf and it was really good

By TakeAwayThePain

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Lost In Translation wrote:
    I like it!!!
    I also love the graphic that sent me here!!

haha thank you!!! :) Tanya makes amazing graphics, right?! ;)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:31 PM

doracounts321 wrote:
    It was AHH Mazing.
    The bestest ever known

Thank you!!! :)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:32 PM

don't quit it was good

:) I'll probably start later, when I have more time. :) Thanks!!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Paint the world fearless wrote:
    don't quit it was good

Hi enchanted elf and it was really good

By TakeAwayThePain

Awww, thank you!! Hi, to you too!! Haven't talked in a while. :)

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Hey! I just read it and I think it is absoloutly amazing! I love how much detail you've put in it. :) I could really start seeing everything in my head. I love it so much! When I came to the end I so wanted to see what would happen next. It looks so interesting! Love it! :) Hope you get to keep working on it because I would love to read the rest of it! Keep writing!!! :D xx

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Uroosa13Swift wrote:
    Hey! I just read it and I think it is absoloutly amazing! I love how much detail you've put in it. :) I could really start seeing everything in my head. I love it so much! When I came to the end I so wanted to see what would happen next. It looks so interesting! Love it! :) Hope you get to keep working on it because I would love to read the rest of it! Keep writing!!! :D xx

Oh my gosh, thanks!!!! :))) That's exactly what I was aiming for, so I'm happy! :)))) Yes, I'm super sorry I haven't finished it, but I hope to soon. :)))) Thanks again!!! :D xoxo

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM