1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Was Risuave deleted again?

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Okay, so I came on today and went to check my comments, and I realized that all Vincent's comments were gone. So I proceeded to check his account and it was gone, so then I decided to check the forums to see if anyone said anything about it, and no one had so I decided I would.
TC why do you keep deleting Vincent's account?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Was Risuave deleted again?

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:04 AM

BUMP!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Are you sure he didn't delete it himself? If he didn't, there has been some problems with gliches and stuff. IDK. Message a mod.

made by moi!

[IMG

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I noticed this too :( :/ :P :) x

All by me :) x

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:12 AM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Are you sure he didn't delete it himself? If he didn't, there has been some problems with gliches and stuff. IDK. Message a mod.

made by moi!

[IMG
    I don't think he deleted it himself, I think he would have notified me and some other people he had been talking with.

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:13 AM

MusicIsForeverMyLife wrote:

made by moi!

[IMG

I don't think he deleted it himself, I think he would have notified me and some other people he had been talking with.

Oh ok. Then I say message one of the mods.

made by moi!

[IMG

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:14 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:

Yeah, I don't know why TC keeps doing this to him. He doesn't do anything wrong, and Vincent has become one of my best friends, I love talking to him, I really wish TC would quit doing this.

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:16 AM

made by moi!

[IMG

Oh ok. Then I say message one of the mods.

made by moi!

[IMG
    Alright, but what should I say? (I don't ever message the mods.)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:16 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:

Yeah, I don't know why TC keeps doing this to him. He doesn't do anything wrong, and Vincent has become one of my best friends, I love talking to him, I really wish TC would quit doing this.

Ikr? So not fair on him :/ Hes like got the top points and the top blogs so if he gets deleted, it would be really hard to just start a new account :/ And hes a really nice guy, why do the nice ones get deleted?! :/ :P :) x

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:20 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:

Ikr? So not fair on him :/ Hes like got the top points and the top blogs so if he gets deleted, it would be really hard to just start a new account :/ And hes a really nice guy, why do the nice ones get deleted?! :/ :P :) x

I have absolutely no idea! I'm gonna message the mods.

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:42 AM

BUMP!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 5:44 PM

BUMP! (I almost spelled PUMP, oh my lord, I'm weird.)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 5:48 PM

You can say. "My friend (Insert Name) account is getting deleted alot. I was wondering why you mods are deleting his account. Did he do something wrong? Thanks in advance."

Or something like that. Hope that helped!

made by moi!

[IMG

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM

You can say. "My friend (Insert Name) account is getting deleted alot. I was wondering why you mods are deleting his account. Did he do something wrong? Thanks in advance."

Or something like that. Hope that helped!

made by moi!

[IMG
    Yeah, I wrote something similar to that earlier, Thank you.(:

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I JUST NOTICED THIS GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Does anybody have his email? If so, could you PM me? I was looking for it then I realized that his account had once again, been deleted. Why? He's a great guy!

Cheese

RE: Was Risuave deleted again?

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:10 PM

he just mailed me on a different account.....this is really strange :/
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I guess
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    Does anybody have his email? If so, could you PM me? I was looking for it then I realized that his account had once again, been deleted. Why? He's a great guy!

Cheese

No, sorry I only know his email for the 'Red' lyric video he's doing. And I know, he is a really great guy, he has become one of my best friends I hope the mods get his account back up soon.

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM

tilds13 wrote:
    he just mailed me on a different account.....this is really strange :/
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Maybe he put his back-up account, well, back up. Lol.

RE: Was Risuave deleted again?

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I have not seem his sitename in a while.