1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Daisy Mallory!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:29 PM

This new star reminds me of the old taylor she is pure country, writes songs about her life, and has a great voice and personality! her name is Daisy Mallory!

Please hear some of the work she has done she is with a label but some of her albums didn't achieve a certain amount that they thought.
She was 16 when she wrote this song (singing at the bluebird cafe) Don't grow up too fast
Another beautiful song that I can relate to and I know how to play on guitar Right here
I also adore this song It's called It's yours
I also extremley LOVE THIS SONG!! its called, When I close my Eyes
This one really is a catchy interesting song Look up
And this one is a video she made of we are never ever getting back together. It's Hilarious!!!

SHE IS AWESOME! AND IM GLAD TO BE A FAN BECAUSE WHEN SHE GETS TO BE REAL FAMOUS I'll BE SAYING I WAS ONE OF HER FIRST FANS!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The next TAYLOR!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:59 PM

She was amazing. I listened to Don't Grow Up Too Fast and it was one of the best songs I had heard in a while! I definately would buy her album if she made one ;)

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

Re: Daisy Mallory!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM

She has 3 on iTunes there like mini albums but don't grow up too fast is on iTunes

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM

WOW. That was really good!!!! *gasp*

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM

oms yes! I love her!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I think I have a new obsession

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    I think I have a new obsession

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

I know right!!! Taylor and daisy are my idols and my inspirations

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:19 PM

New graphic coming soon on daisy mallory

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Wonderful and Amazing! Thank you for enlightening me! I can not get over her beautiful voice!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:00 PM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    Wonderful and Amazing! Thank you for enlightening me! I can not get over her beautiful voice!

Next taylor!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM

This is the next taylor! CLICK NOW

Re: Next taylor!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM

?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Oms she is amazing!

Pretty gorgeous graphic isn't it? That's because it's by the amazing Daya!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:42 PM

ohhhh ive seen her beforeeee

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Bump

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:19 AM

butbabynevermind wrote:
    Oms she is amazing!

Pretty gorgeous graphic isn't it? That's because it's by the amazing Daya!

I know right!!!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I know!! I watched all of her videos yesterday, she is amazing!

^Primafacie

RE: Daisy Mallory!!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:40 AM

She is awesome!:):):):)
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM

She's amazing, we know, but this is in the wrong section and will be deleted :(:(

^Primafacie

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:49 AM

why is this in taylor news though?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:51 AM

AllTooWell13 wrote:
    She is awesome!:):):):)
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^