Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

YouTube Video

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Hey Swifties! I uploaded a youtube video of me singing and doing cups this week. It would mean so much to me if you all commented and subscribed. Also, if you share the video link on Facebook, twitter, etc. I can't even tell you how thankful I'd be!

My channel is called ClaireDreamerMusic and here is the link to my first video:
youtube.com/watch?v=cBd8Njjtgqk

If you have any suggestions for what song you want me to cover next, please leave a comment on the Youtube video saying which song. Thanks, everyone!

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClaireDreamerMusic

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: YouTube Video

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM

That was seriously amazing! You're really good at doing the cup pattern, and your voice is flawless! I can't wait to hear more, because you're really good.

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM

burningR3D wrote:
    That was seriously amazing! You're really good at doing the cup pattern, and your voice is flawless! I can't wait to hear more, because you're really good.

Oh my god! That is so sweet! Thank you so much! Seriously you made my day!!! :D

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I would love to see some guitar songs, but your cup cover was amazing!

^Primafacie

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:06 AM

JJ13 wrote:
    I would love to see some guitar songs, but your cup cover was amazing!

Thank you! I will definitely be posting some guitar songs soon. Maybe not this week because I have exams, but hopefully by next week I'll have a new cover up. :)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:07 PM

That was awesome!

made by moi!

[IMG

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    That was awesome!

Thank you!!! :D

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Thank you for all your sweet comments on my video! I really appreciate them so much! :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:09 PM

GASP! That was really really really really good!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I am so obsessed with doing that cup thing!!
    but you sing soooooo great!!! :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Amazing! :)
    “You're lucky enough to be different, never change” ~Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:
    GASP! That was really really really really good!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:44 PM

tayluvxoxo wrote:
    I am so obsessed with doing that cup thing!!
    but you sing soooooo great!!! :)

Isn't it so fun? :) And thank you!!! :D

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Enchanted Elf 13 wrote:
    Amazing! :)

Thanks! (:

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Thank you so much for all your continuous support! :D

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I subbed. I'm gonna go mention you on Google Plus.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Girl_at_Home_13 wrote:
    I subbed. I'm gonna go mention you on Google Plus.

Oh my gosh thank you so much!!! That's so nice of you to share my video! Thanks! :D

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Wow you are amazing!!! You must keep uploading songs for me!!! You have an amazing voice!!! Do you write songs??? X

[/signature]

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM

dahsklfhsljdkalsjk That was flawless!!!

1- TTCGO 2- P13B 3-Daya 4-ALF

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:01 PM

sparklexxx wrote:
    Wow you are amazing!!! You must keep uploading songs for me!!! You have an amazing voice!!! Do you write songs??? X

Thank you so much! I will definitely be uploading more! Hopefully by next week there will be an acoustic cover up (that means guitar for those who have been asking for it!). I do write songs! It's actually my favorite thing to do, probably ever. I have a couple shows coming up where I'm going to preform some originals so if people request it, I'd be happy to post videos of those!
    Thanks again for your nice comment! Don't forget to subscribe to be notified when I post new videos! :D

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM

likeaperfectrhyme wrote:
    dahsklfhsljdkalsjk That was flawless!!!

That is so incredibly nice! Thank you so so much!!! :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.