1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

POST YOUR SNOW PICTURES!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:29 AM

I don't know about the rest of the world, but in the UK this week we've had 5-30cm snow depending on where you live. I thought it'd be a fun idea if we all posted a picture of us in the snow, or any picture of the snow! It can be recent or from years ago! Do you like snow? :)

Me, Alison, Sophie and Charlie in the snow 18/01/13

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: POST YOUR SNOW PICTURES!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:21 AM

Do u go to lufkin?!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:36 AM

taylorswiftred13awesomeness wrote:
    Do u go to lufkin?!

Um no, what's Lufkin? :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:38 AM

I don't have any of me and my friends but I have one I took of my back garden!

Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:41 AM

It's melting now though :(
    Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:47 AM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:

My garden looked like that until me and my dog destroyed it hahaha

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Normally in Buffalo we get more snow then this, this time of year but weathers strange so right now this is what I see outside my window

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:05 AM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Normally in Buffalo we get more snow then this, this time of year but weathers strange so right now this is what I see outside my window

That's tonnes of snow! We usually get one big snowfall per year in the UK. It lasts about a week then fizzles out. Usually.
    It snowed the day my aunty was born and it snowed the day she died. That snow stuck from December 10th way through until Christmas. Every time we get snow I like to think that it's her just checking down seeing if we're all okay.

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:35 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:

That's tonnes of snow! We usually get one big snowfall per year in the UK. It lasts about a week then fizzles out. Usually.
    It snowed the day my aunty was born and it snowed the day she died. That snow stuck from December 10th way through until Christmas. Every time we get snow I like to think that it's her just checking down seeing if we're all okay.

Thats an awesome story! I'm sad to hear about your aunty though

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:13 AM

So I've been trying to post REALLY GOOD pictures from last year on here but every time I do a url. well watch..

^^I can see the url but when i post it it becomes blank. how do i makeit show up?

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    So I've been trying to post REALLY GOOD pictures from last year on here but every time I do a url. well watch..

^^I can see the url but when i post it it becomes blank. how do i makeit show up?

You have to upload the photo to a website like Photobucket then take the direct link :)

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Now that I am up to speed with all this technology. These are from January 12th of LAST year. Here's a little taste of Buffalo weather. Ps: We DID have school. We really only get off for wind

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:41 AM

UGHH Why can't I fugure this out!

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:54 AM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:

Is this the picture you were looking for?

Wow, your snow is waaaay deeper than ours!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:

Is this the picture you were looking for?

Wow, your snow is waaaay deeper than ours!

THANK YOU! How did you get that? There was two more good ones also

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM

MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    THANK YOU! How did you get that? There was two more good ones also

The [ img ] needs to be in capitals :)

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM

this is like my 4000th time trying so hopefully it works! (please ignore the papers im holding. I used to deliver)

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Woooooow what happens when you get snow that heavy? School has gotta be off, right?

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:36 AM

these are from a couple years ago!

this is my house!

too bad we aren't getting any snow now! I want some so bad!
    love, audrey rose!

swiftyfearless13 made this lovely graphic!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:13 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:

My garden looked like that until me and my dog destroyed it hahaha

haha! that's so pretty!

love, audrey rose!

swiftyfearless13 made this lovely graphic!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Aww cute!
    My pics won't paste so I can't upload them.
    Hope you've all had fun in the snow!
    Sadly now, Its all melted :(