Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tell Me What You Think! :)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I just wrote this song, what do you all think? Please comment! :D
(btw i made this story up and for fun i've added a secret message )

The Reason Why

cold air, red cheeks
i wonder what you'll think of me
as i knock on your door
it feels jusT like all those times before
back when you were mine and i was yours
but it's not that anymore

Chorus:
this is wHen i start cry
and wish we'd never said goodbye
but the reasons I could never find
they're all right there in front of my eyes
cause you're the reason why
the reason why it all turned to lieS

i flashback to those beautIful days
riding in your pickup truck and kisSing in the rain
the "i love yous" and saying i do too
and i still remember your hand in mine
how everYthing just felt so right

Chorus

so maybe i shOuld've seen the signs
but everything just felt so right
and i wanted to still believe
you were the only one for me
but she was always there in the back of yoUr mind
and she's the Reason why, you're the reason Why
it all turned to lies

Chorus

and so i take a deep breAth
and knock on youR door
just like all those times before
but this time i'm Not stayIng
just my haNdwritten note
that i left lyinG on your floor
just like how you left me months before

and that note i left at your door
it says "you're the reason why
it all turned to lies"

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Song - The Reason Why

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I like it. Cause I want to know how it ends and I think this is kind a good sign. When O was at the chorus I thought " I wanna read it till the end" it sort of a story and it's not boring ;)
    Great job ;)

Re: Tell Me What You Think! :)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM

anyone? Some feedback would be nice! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Re: Tell Me What You Think! :)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM

It's cool, I was kinda putting a tune to it and I ended up with at least five different song tunes. :)
    I love it though. :)
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

[url=http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj530/YourEyesAreDancing/jumpthenfallgraphic_zps004]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj530/YourEyesAreDancing/jumpthenfallgraphic_zps004[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.