1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The 1st TC GRAMMY Nomination Concert

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Welcome to the 1st TC GRAMMY Nominations Concert, hosted by SparklyFearlessGIrl13! The nominees have been announced! Feel free to comment on this thread!

See a list of all 1st TC GRAMMY Nominees here.

Important Dates:
January 18: The 1st TC GRAMMY Nomination Concert
February 12: The 1st TC GRAMMYs: On The RED Carpet
February 13: The 1st TC GRAMMYs

ALL nominees will be PMed.

Stay tuned,
The 2013 Academy of Swifties :)

Credits: Allyouareismean for (graphic) awards shows.
Please credit: SparklyFearlessGirl13 for the TC GRAMMYs. Please PM if you would like to use this.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The 1st TC GRAMMY Nomination Concert

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I quickly skipped past the thread!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:27 AM

Yay!!!

^made by me :)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:32 AM

Excited to attend :)

(me, R4B, Primafacie)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Hey message me I will try to reply but I'm on my iPod at scho and sometimes it doesn't let me press reply or submit but still try

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Welcome!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Hello all!
    Welcome to the 1st TC GRAMMY Nomination Concert! Hope you have a great time!
    Thank you,
    The 2013 Academy of Swifties

JJ13's performance!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:48 AM

And now... a performance by JJ13!
    The following was posted on behalf of JJ13.

Hi everyone, I feel so honored to be performing at the first ever TC Grammys nomination concert! To start off, I'm going to be performing a song that I wrote in my dreams. I had the line "Your personality's outrageous / You are what makes me courageous" stuck in my head and when I woke up I knew I had to write the song. Anyway, here it is!

Courageous
    Listen to 'Courageous' here.

Chorus:
    Your laugh is contagious
    Your personality's outrageous
    You are what makes me brave
    And you are what makes me courageous

Verse 1:
    Without you, I was scared and a coward
    But now with you, I'm the one with the power
    And anyone can say what they like
    But in my heart I know what's right
    You taught me that

Repeat Chorus

Verse 2:
    And you made me, the person I am today
    When I saw you, you took my breath away
    And now people can say what they like
    But you'll still here, and you're still mine
    You taught me trust

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
    And through the stormy nights
    And the fiery days
    You still by my side
    Through sun and rain
    And we don't care what they say
    Cos together we're brave
    And dangerous
    We're courageous

End chorus:
    Your laugh is contagious
    Your personalty's outrageous
    You are what makes me brave
    And you are what makes me, you are what makes me
    Courageous

Ok, the next song I wrote because I was angry. I try hard to see good in everyone but sometimes it's hard. This was one of those occasions. So, you know who you are. :D

You Know Who You Are
    Listen to 'You Know Who You Are' here.

Chorus:
    You know who you are
    And so does everyone else
    You know who you are
    So don't try and blame anyone else
    You know who you are
    You know you left me scared
    Baby, you know who you are

Verse 1:
    Don't try and pin the blame on me
    Like that party game "pin the tail on the donkey"
    Cos I'm running fast in the other direction
    Oh

And don't you dare look me in the eye
    And tell me it's my fault, cos that's a lie
    Don't create more friction in this fire

Repeat Chorus

Verse 2:
    Don't try and turn this around
    I'm not bad guy in this town
    I'm the victim in scheme

And don't you dare say I'm the one with the problem cos that's wrong
    I'm just trying to fix things here

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
    You're a liar and a cheater
    And a good-for-nothing deceiver
    You got me in your traps
    And now I've escaped I'm never coming back

Repeat Chorus

I just want to say thank you so much for listening to my performance. I love you all. I'm sorry I couldn't join you live!!

See you February 13th!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Aw thank you so much :D

^Primafacie

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Your song is so good!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I am really really in love with this idea!!!! I love how there are 'performances' and breaks and stuff!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! Great job!!! :D

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:37 PM

5 minutes 'til the first category's nominations are up... hopefully. :) Stay tuned! :)

Best Username

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Usernames... Some are creative. Some are enchanting. Some are inspiring. :)

Here are the nominees for the category 'Best Username':
    4AgainstMillions
    FearlessForever13
    ForeverEnchanted13
    13TSwizzle13

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Congrats Swifties!

Best Avatar

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Avatars... Made by the user. Made by flawless graphic makers. Maybe made by you. ;) These avatars were picked by you. :)

Here are the nominees for the category 'Best Avatar':
    Elysia Swift
    ForeverEnchanted13
    Guppy1313
    Juliet Swift 13

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:48 PM

TheTCGrammysOfficial wrote:
    Avatars... Made by the user. Made by flawless graphic makers. Maybe made by you. ;) These avatars were picked by you. :)

Elysia Swift
    ForeverEnchanted13
    Guppy1313
    Juliet Swift 13

ASDFGHJKL THAT SAYS MY NAME!!!! OMS I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!

Best Signature

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Signatures... The awesome graphics that make you stop and stare. These signatures were made, posted, and loved by all. :)

Here are the nominees for the category 'Best Signature':
    ForeverSwifty1313
    LIFE4US
    tswiftnation13

Best Profile

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Profiles are your personality. Your favorite songs. Your favorite singers. Your favorite color. Random graphics and picture/GIF spam. Your profile is you. :)

Here are the nominees for the category 'Best Profile':
    LoveLoveLoveSwifty
    Reshmi4Bieber
    Swiftlookalike
    Topaz

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Elysia Swift
    ForeverEnchanted13
    Guppy1313
    Juliet Swift 13

Usernames... Some are creative. Some are enchanting. Some are inspiring. :)

Here are the nominees for the category 'Best Username':
    4AgainstMillions
    FearlessForever13
    ForeverEnchanted13
    13TSwizzle13

OH MY GOSH WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!? TWO ALREADY?!?!! I wish there was a happy crying emoticon :') Thank you so much!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I really love this idea!!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Best Graphic Maker

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Graphic makers make TC go round. They're always there to help you redo your profile, a thread, and pretty much everything under the sun. :) And so, ladies and gentlemen...

Here are the nominees for the category 'Best Graphic Maker':
    Annie
    Heleh
    likeaperfectrhyme
    Reshmi4Bieber
    TanyaxOh

Best Songwriter

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:06 PM

We gotta say... there are some pretty FEARLESS songwriters out there. :)

Here are the nominees for the category 'Best Songwriter':
    JJ13
    staybeautiful137
    Trinity_songwriter13