1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

It's My Birthday! :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Hey everybody! I'm back! sorry i wasn't here for a week, my parents wouldn't let me on the computer or my iPod unless it's for homework for a week :P but i'm back, and it's my birthday and i'm not having a party or anything like that this year so i thought i might spend it with you swifties :)

1,2,3: Me 4:Heleh 5:Bluebell

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: It's My Birthday! :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Happy birthday!!!!! How old is the birthday girl????

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Happy birthday, beautiful! :)

^ Made by the flawless Taylor Is My World

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM

^ Made by the flawless Taylor Is My World

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM

thanks everyone! :D and tanya, oms that's the cutest thing ever! :D

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Happy Birthday Kit Kat!!!! :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Happy birthday!!

made by moi!

[IMG

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:24 PM

HAPPY HAPPY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope its wonderful!!

[url=http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483]http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483[/url][/signature]

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

^Clara

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:26 PM

OMG IT YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

^ made by TanyaxOh

Happy Birthday girly girl that i LOVE LOVE LOVE for ever and ever like ever!

~Me

OMS thanks everyone ILYASM!!!!! and izzy i love love love you for ever and ever and ever and ever! (i hope that didn't come off as creepy ) and woah shelbeeswiftie how in the world did you do that?

ShelbeeSwifty wrote:
    Happy Birthday Kit Kat!!!! :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Happy Birthday!!! :D

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Happy Birthday!! Have a Swiftastic day!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:38 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAL!!! ILYSM AND I"D MAKE YOU A GRAPHIC BUT I DON"T HAVE TIME SORRY!!!!!!!!

1)Daya 2+3)Me

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Happy Birthday!

^^ Made by moi

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM

'Go Shawty, It's Your Birthday! We're Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday!'