1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

related to anyone

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM

just wondering since they said taylor is related to alot of famous people an famous figures in history just wondering are any swifties related to anyone who is famous.

im realted to a famous Canadian about a few generations back im related to a famous Canadian general the famous of all generals

the general sir Arthur Currie im realted too he was the general who made the turning point at vimy ridge in giving canada the win.
Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
Published Canadian Writer /Poet
Since 2006 Swiftie
Twitter:@White_Knight13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: related to anyone

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM

TheFlawless wrote:
    I'm related to Sir ArthurCurrie :D So proud xx

wow im related to Sir Arthur Currie Myself
    Since 2006 Swiftie

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:48 AM

John Hancock, no kidding.
    I love Taylor Swift because she taught me to be Fearless, taught me how to Speak Now and prepaRED me for anything life will throw at me.

I'll FOREVER & ALWAYS STAY STAY STAY a FEARLESS , GIRL AT HOME, ENCHANTED, INNOCENT, perpaRED Swiftie,

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM

My Dad told me we might be related to William Wallace (Braveheart) - He's not 100% sure but i might be! Thats about the only famous person i know we might be related to.

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I don't know... But honestly I don't think so! :p

Jaffles413 wrote:
    No idea! But my old bf moved to USA and her new bf is Taylors second cousin!

OMG that's so cool! :D Well, not that she moved away of course... :/ It must have been hard for you!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM

John Wayne, a famous movie star. :3

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM

PLEASE VOTE for Taylor. She's losing! We have to get her ALL THE WAY! [url=http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/]http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/
    Thanks! Go back and vote EVERY HOUR! Don't get complacent!

^Credit to TFIWSROLYAT (tumblr).

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Well, my cousin on my dads side is in a kind of famous band... It's an Irish band, and she is kinda famous in that genre:)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM

MissHappyNarwhal wrote:
    John Wayne, a famous movie star. :3

THE JOHN WAYNE???!!!
    I love Taylor Swift because she taught me to be Fearless, taught me how to Speak Now and prepaRED me for anything life will throw at me.

I'll FOREVER & ALWAYS STAY STAY STAY a FEARLESS , GIRL AT HOME, ENCHANTED, INNOCENT, perpaRED Swiftie,

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM

get this i maybe related to another TC user here on TaylorConnect, The users name is TheFlawless
    Since 2006 Swiftie

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Hmm well the people I'm related too aren't terribly famous but I am related to a few slightly famous people

My great great great great great great great great uncle, Walter Lantz, was the creator of the cartoon Woody Woodpecker

My great grandfather was a famous Canadian boxer named Russel "Kid" Lantz. He was inducted in the Candian boxing hall of fame.

And I'm realities to a famous Canadian criminal but I forget how I'm related to him and what his name was so...yeah.

That's as famous as my relatives get
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Littlemissswiftie_prim wrote:
    I don't know... But honestly I don't think so! :p

Jaffles413 wrote:
    No idea! But my old bf moved to USA and her new bf is Taylors second cousin!

OMG that's so cool! :D Well, not that she moved away of course... :/ It must have been hard for you!

Yeah it was hard, but its cool bout her new bestie is Tays 2nd cous!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM

When I said bf, I meant best friend, not boyfriend!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I have nooo idea if I was related to anyone famous or any sort of historical figure

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM

My mum and dad nearest common ancestor is actually Henry VIII - random fact of the day
    Oh and apparently I'm also related to Boris Johnson (mayor of London)

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM

my nanas sister cousin is rihannas grandma who died and my mom is rihannas mom second cousin and they lived next door and well so im sorta related to rihanna
    LOVE IS A RUTHLESS GAME ENDLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD AND RIGHT

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM

According to my grandma, we're related to Benedict Arnold....

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM

no one :( :)

2,3: Me 1: Kathryn

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I'm related to myself.

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Chris Colfer (Glee!) and the Robertsons (Duck Dynasty!) but I don't know of anyone way wayy back in the past

Made By Taylor Is My World :)

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM

im not related to anyone famous. although i wish i was. i guess i can say carly rae jepsen is a "family friend" of my family. my dad is friends with this guy and his niece is carly rae jepsen.
    [/signature]