Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Annoying guy! (Help)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM

So I have a guy problem. I work every week at my church helping with little kids (kind of like Sunday school classes for 4 and 5 year olds) and Peter is a helper to he plays games with the kids, and goes to each classroom and says hi and stuff. Anyway every week he goes into the class that I work with and he always questions things that I do, or here this is what I mean.

Me: (I'm making paper airplanes for the little boys) " ok please don't throw the paper airplane cause the door is open ok?" (Little kid says ok)

Peter: what?? What's the point Of making a paper airplane? I don't get it!

Me: ugh well sorry ( I don't really know what to say)

Peter: what's the point! I don't get it??

Next week

Me: (so bored... I'm coloring with the little kids)

Peter: What are you drawing??? What is that????!!!

Me: (I'm just thinking "that's the only reason u came in here to say that?") I look at him and have this tired look on my face.

Next week

Me: (showing a friend a song of Taylor's I'm twisting a little bit my earphones)

Peter: you know those are gonna break someday.

Me: (I keep twirling my earphones, and my friend I still talking to me)

Peter: you know there gonna break and you won't be able to her anything at all.

Me: (I still keep spinning it and just look at him an my friend is just laughing quietly)

And basically he does all these other stupid little things that just annoys me! My dad thinks he has a crush on me and he's just doing that to get attention an I'm like well he's getting the wrong attention anyway can someone give me advice then next time he does this again which is every week of my life!!
( I'm kind I getting desperate for some advice so please help)
-FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
-- Taylor swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Annoying guy! (Help)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:30 AM

hahaha

well, i really don't have anything to say about it...but one thing is for sure, if you're not liking it you should tell him straight away....and talk to him about it..!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:32 AM

You should challenge him, see what he says. Like, next time he asks you something ask him a question back - "Do you not have anything better to do than to come in here and ask me pointless questions?" It'll show you're not a pushover. Or if there's kids around, maybe say something like "I'm busy right now, is this important?" Gets the message across just as clearly!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Clueless wrote:
    You should challenge him, see what he says. Like, next time he asks you something ask him a question back - "Do you not have anything better to do than to come in here and ask me pointless questions?" It'll show you're not a pushover. Or if there's kids around, maybe say something like "I'm busy right now, is this important?" Gets the message across just as clearly!

haha I like that idea! thanks!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Ruchi Vashist wrote:
    hahaha

well, i really don't have anything to say about it...but one thing is for sure, if you're not liking it you should tell him straight away....and talk to him about it..!

At first I actually was enjoying these pountless questions at first I laughed a little and stuff but now he's just really annoying
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM

bump
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.