Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bedrooms!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:21 PM

This is where you can share bedroom tips, pictures (on your bedroom), knicknacks, and everything else!

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bedrooms!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I wish I had a Taylor Swift room. I'm getting posters soon but they don't sell blankets in the UK. They don't sell a lot of stuff here in the UK :(

Re: Bedrooms!

Sat, May 3, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Its so annoying how they dont sell many things of taylor over in the UK. i am decroating my bedroom it is all pastel colours so need posters and merchandise that is in quite pale colours but all they seem to sell is red tour merchandise (dosent match my room) :( x

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.