Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who do You Miss Most

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM

HI Everyone just like to know who u miss most
in your Lifes it could be freind, A Pet are something else.
For me its my Mum she passed away year ago still miss her
We use to talk about everthing.
But being here and talking to u Fabby Taylor fans Help So Thanks Patrick.
Thanks Caitlin [guppy1313]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Who do You Miss Most

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:39 AM

i recently moved like 1,000 miles away from everyone i knew, save my family. so, yeah, i miss lots of ppl :)
    Stay Strong,
    Kristen

Re: Who do You Miss Most

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM

my ex-best friend

^Primafacie

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Whenever I think of my grandma, I feel very sad because she passed away 2 months ago =( I miss her. I wish I could have seen her recently. Like the last time I saw her was years ago because she lived in another country.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:40 AM

meus pesames pela sua mae

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:45 AM

My ex-best friends who now hate me. :(

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM

My friend cause she drifted away from me and fell into the wrong crowd
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:01 PM

My granddad who taught me guitar. We were going to write a song together but he had a heart attack. He was so nice and he actually died on Valentine's Day........

^
    All made by me :)

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Ex best friend and my dog, who sadly passed away years ago

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:04 PM

my dog astrid. We had to put her down when she was 1 because she had cancer

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:54 PM

My grandma that lives in another country

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:59 PM

ex friend.

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM

My mother who died in 2004.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Thanks Guys for all your replys.
    Thanks Caitlin [guppy1313]

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM

My aunt and grandpa. :'(
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM

my ex best friend and my ex boyfriend
    i love taylor with all my heart

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Omg. Me? I miss my life. PM me. Someone.

~Me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.