1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TC 101: quiz

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:31 AM

this quiz is ONLY for members in the hogwarts class: taylor connect 101. sorry, we are not accepting new students! :)

directions: please MESSAGE us the letters of your answers! thank you. PLEASE DO NOT POST.

1. forums are sometimes called _______.
a. comments
b. blogs
c. threads
d. discussions

2. you can copy and paste images onto forums.
a. true
b. false

3. there is/are ____ 'reply' buttons on a forum page. (oh this is easy haha.)
a. 1
b. 2
c. 3
d. many

4. blogs are shown under _________.
a. 'fan forums'
b. 'connect users'
c. 'user blogs'

5. making a blog gives you 10 points.
a. true
b. false

6. ommenting on a blog gives you 1 point.
a. true
b. false

7. blogs and threads use _____.
a. images.
b. songs
c. poems
d. codes

8. the code for 'bold text' is _______.
a. [ b ] [ / b ]
b. [ i ] [ / i ]
c. [ u ] [ / u ]

9. you can get image links from _________.
a. tinypic.com
b. photobucket.com
c. all of the obove

10. the code for 'images' is [ I M G ] [ / I M G ].
a. true
b. false

again, please MESSAGE your answers.

thanks,
LIFE4US

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.