Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Remember 7th Heaven?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Does anyone remember the TV show 7th Heaven? It's always been my #1 favorite TV show .
In the U.S., gmctv is showing re-runs, and in Canada, it's on Joytv.
-- check out my Taylor Swift street-interview that I did with my friends :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U217BCoKQrI

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Remember 7th Heaven?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I love that show!!!! It's never on anymore! :( That was the best show ever.

RE: Remember 7th Heaven?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Yesss!!! In Australia they are showing constant re runs!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I first started watching the show just as season two was wrapping up back in 1998. To me, considering the way that the world is now, it is a show that never should have ended in the first place. (shaking my head)

God bless you and everyone who made the show happen always!!!

Holly

P.S. I try to catch on the GMC station as much as I can.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM

YES!!!! It used to be one of my favourite shows, watched it all the time! Was actually thinking about getting the box set haha :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Oh it was my favorite show! I was watching Gilmore Girls and Full House this morning and it made me think of it too. They were like the only thing I watched!

*signature by Daya, avatar by sweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~ 1996 - 201

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I used to love it so much! :-D

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM

What did it talk about?

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I've watched it in GMC a few times. I remeber when they were talking bout a spinoff with Lucy and Kevin but the actors thought they were on the show long enough so it ended. That is one show I wish was still on.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.