Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Winter Weather

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Anyone else waiting on this winter weather to hit? Should start getting rain and ice in the next hour. Hoping we get off work early since all the schools are closed.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Winter Weather

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:09 AM

in England we've had no snow and not a lot of rain but it has been absolutely (in the minuses). this is so not fair because its so cold, my school is on a hill right by the River Medway and we have to wear skirts all the time. my headteacher is horrible.
    she's now banned kindle's in my school.
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be Fearless and Speak Now because love is Red

Re: Winter Weather

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:20 AM

In sweden we have snow, I think it's snowing rigth now actually... I love winter!
    "No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind" - Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:06 PM

It's been snowing on and off in my part of Scotland the last few days, for me it's just a pain - there's no way I can get off work early because of the weather and it just makes my travelling more awkward. Oh and it's so cold too, I don't enjoy being outside in the cold!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I want snow, it hasn't snowed in my city for a couple of months.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:01 PM

i wish we got snow here in CA we mostly get rain
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Urrrrrgggghhhhh !!!!! here............. in Jakarta is almost hard raining everyday, and there is flood everywhere, and it's cold too.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.