Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Flu Season. :(

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:34 AM

I have the flu. Ugh. I have to stay home from school this whole week so I will be missing A LOT of stuff. Im dying. i cant hang out with my friends. i miss them so much!

^By Guppy1313

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Flu Season. :(

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Feel better soon! :)
    Stay Strong,
    Kristen

Re: Flu Season. :(

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Awwww :( *Hugs* Hope ya feel better :) x

All by me :) x

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Hope you feel better! I just got tested for whooping cough today but the results won't be here for a easy or two. If I have it I have to stay home from school for five days!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Argh, flu is not fun at all! Just take care of yourself this week, the more rest you have the sooner you can be back with your friends. In the meantime, you can take some time to hang out here :) I hope you feel better soon.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:43 PM

i hope you feel better!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Take a rest and take some vitamin C, it will help you get better soon.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Hope you get better soon. (:

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:35 PM

It's flu season..like you said...a also have the flu...I'm going to school, but I used a LOT of tissue papers today...and I drink a lot of water....I couldn't take any medication, 'cause my parents didn't want me to be sleepy in class..you're lucky ..you can stay home....my parents would kill me if I skipped an hour of school...except if I'm at the point of dying...:/..I wish you get better soon....I don't think mine will get better any time soon,....'cause I don't get sick often, but when I do it lasts forever...forever..like ever..

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Kerta wrote:
    Take a rest and take some vitamin C, it will help you get better soon.

And Zinc! Take 2 1000mg capsules of time-release Vitamin C every hour with food. Or 4 every two hours, depending on how your body feels. Feel better! :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Aww I hope you feel better soon :p My sister has been sick and she always drives me to school so now I have to take the bus Stupid flu season...
    [/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM

THE COOLEST THING ABOUT FLU SEASON IS THAT IT HAPPENS AT THE SAME TIME AS AWARD SHOW SEASON, SO WE CAN JUST SLEEP AND RELAX AT HOME WHILE WATCHING AWESOME AWARD SHOWS IN WHICH TAYLOR WINS AWESOME REWARDS FOR WHAT SHE DOES...IT'S MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT FLU SEASON,....(sorry I'm tired..I say random things...sorry :P)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:53 PM

(btw...threads like this prooves how Swifties care for each other and how awesome this fan base actually is...everyone is there for each other, no matter what people are going through, like a lost or a parent divorce or anything like having a bad mark in maths...I love to see that...it's awesome...I love being part of this giant worlwide family...I love you all...

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Get well soon! I hate having the flu! But I rarely ever get it though! I think it's kinda abnormal... haha. The last time I had it was 4 years ago

^^ Made by moi

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I HOPE YOU'LL GET WELL SOON...:) GET SOME SLEEP..AND WATCH AWARD SHOWS

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Get well soon! :(
    -- check out my Taylor Swift street-interview that I did with my friends :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U217BCoKQrI

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Ugh i hope you get better! Stay positive you can always phone your friends. And in a few days you're gonna be ok :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I hope you get better!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:32 PM

If anyone else on here has the flu or thinks they might.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2391363

Get Well Soon! :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    Get well soon! I hate having the flu! But I rarely ever get it though! I think it's kinda abnormal... haha. The last time I had it was 4 years ago

^^ Made by moi

Whoa me too! The last time I had it was 4 years ago! But yeah, it does suck, get better soon TaylorInspires13! Know that even though it's no fun, at least it's fairly common. :(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.