Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Twenty Little Angels

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Hi everyone!!!

So for those of you who know me, I write songs, and for those of you who know me REALLY well, I got the opportunity to professionally record and publish one of my songs this month. It is about the tragedy in Newtown, and you can find the link here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFLMO3U4xpo

Thanks guys!
Love, staybeautiful137

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Twenty Little Angels

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Hi....
    I am sorry, I can't watch videos online (since I'm on dial-up they take like six hours for a one minute clip to load) but I'm sure the song is wonderful, just by the title. It was such a horrible thing to happen, and at the worst possible time -- as I said, the angels in heaven must have wept that day... but now there's your song to help remember those newest angels... thank you, though I am in no way related to or connected to anyone there... your heart is truly wonderful.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Re: Twenty Little Angels

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Great job! You should be proud :) Thanks for posting, what a beautiful tribute.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Aww, I love that song! And that's so sweet of you to write that!

1- Me 2-Kaylee 3-Daya 4-ALF

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Good job
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Thanks so much for the support. It really means a lot to me!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Go here to listen to another song with the same name about the tragedy.

God bless you and the singer always!!!

Holly

P.S. Has anyone here besides me ever heard of the singer? His most popular song so far is "You Won't Ever Be Lonely".

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Wow nice song! Where did u get the song proffesionally recorded?
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I wrote a song about that too, except mine is just called Angels:)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

FEARLESSALWAYS13 wrote:
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thank you so much!!! The friend who sang with me has a friend who let us use his recording studio! It was very nice of him and a really cool experience too!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:31 PM

staybeautiful137 wrote:
    FEARLESSALWAYS13 wrote:
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thank you so much!!! The friend who sang with me has a friend who let us use his recording studio! It was very nice of him and a really cool experience too!

Wow! Awesome!!!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:09 PM

You litteraly had me in tears
    Awesome job!

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback. Y'all are amazing.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    Hi....
    I am sorry, I can't watch videos online (since I'm on dial-up they take like six hours for a one minute clip to load) but I'm sure the song is wonderful, just by the title. It was such a horrible thing to happen, and at the worst possible time -- as I said, the angels in heaven must have wept that day... but now there's your song to help remember those newest angels... thank you, though I am in no way related to or connected to anyone there... your heart is truly wonderful.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Thank you so much for saying that, even though you can't see it. That means so much to me!
    Love, staybeautiful137

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM

you are incredible!!! I was going to post that link on one of the forums if there was one for the newtown tragedy but you beat me to it. My mom thought it was really good though when I played it for her earlier! I love you so much and I'm so proud of you (literally, I made a friend from track watch it at the meet yesterday and bragged about knowing you)!!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Thank you! Thank you for saying that. It means so much to me.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:14 PM

staybeautiful137 wrote:
    Thank you! Thank you for saying that. It means so much to me.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:15 PM

that was supposed to be a

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:16 PM

i guess it doesnt let me make hearts but both times there should have been a heart

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.