1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Please help I'm scared...

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I have jabs tomorrow (injections). There are three that make up the set and I've had one already. I fainted and all I saw for about fifteen minutes was black clouds. It was really weird and scary.

They hurt loads and you can feel the liquid going down your arm. It's horrible! Apparently the second one is worse because they put more liquid in the syringe. I am so scared of needles and don't know how I'm going to get myself in there and not spend the entire time between now and then worrying about it!

Please help! xxx
Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Please help I'm scared...

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Please :(
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM

bump
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:22 AM

bump
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

RE: Please help I'm scared...

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM

HEY!! keep calm, relax and think everything will be better, I will be fine and relax, it is totally normal that you are so scared but, here you have a friend, provably you do not want a chat friend but know I promise you I will be your friend!, so herre you have someone that will hear you problems and help you to pass trow, I do not know you but I will be at your side every single minute you need me so, message me and we can talk, send me a friend recuest if you want, but the m,ost important you will be fine I promise you.

So I am goineg to tell you a little bit about me, I am Camila Trousselle, I lave 13 years old, lucky number!! I live in Mexico city, but I will provably move to Calgary for my dads job, I have 2 brothers a big one Alejandro 16 years old and a little one Emiliano 10 years old, my mom Isela, and my dad Alejandro, we live in a house haha ok ok that sounds weird, I have 2 dogs and a betta fish called Henry, my dogs are a gorgeous border collie blue, brown eye dog called Cliff, and a shetland a little bit fat dog her name is Yani, well I really think you are start beeing bored, so message me so we can talk, provavly skype if you want, that wold be awesomee

CARE :)
    CAMI13!

RED!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Hey! Don't worry! What are the injections for? I had to have a set of three with school before and I heard all of these rumours, but none of them were true! Also, the liquid going down your arm thing is in your imagination. Try and remember all the lyrics to your favourite taylor song whilst its happening, just stay calm:)
    'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM

StarlightRed13 wrote:
    Hey! Don't worry! What are the injections for? I had to have a set of three with school before and I heard all of these rumours, but none of them were true! Also, the liquid going down your arm thing is in your imagination. Try and remember all the lyrics to your favourite taylor song whilst its happening, just stay calm:)

Thanks! The injections are for cervical cancer. loads of people die from it so it's worth getting but :(
    The advice was really good thank you!xxx
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    StarlightRed13 wrote:

Thanks! The injections are for cervical cancer. loads of people die from it so it's worth getting but :(
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Yeah, they are the injections I have had! Seriously, don't worry, the second one is definitely not more painful, if anything I found it less painful! Its not really meant to hurt that much, if you think its hurting then you are probably scared so you tense your arm muscles. Keep your arm relaxed, stay happy and you'll barely notice it:)

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:12 AM

StarlightRed13 wrote:
    FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    StarlightRed13 wrote:

Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Yeah, they are the injections I have had! Seriously, don't worry, the second one is definitely not more painful, if anything I found it less painful! Its not really meant to hurt that much, if you think its hurting then you are probably scared so you tense your arm muscles. Keep your arm relaxed, stay happy and you'll barely notice it:)

Awww thanks!

Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I don't know because when i had mine i didn't think it was any pain at all. In fact my second one was the least painful, i didn't feel anything. Don't think about it, pretend your not there. Force yourself to pretend your not there, DO NOT tense. If you tense it's gonna hurt more, relax, pretend your watching tv.

Oh and by the way, the chances are you won't faint again because you're already used to it. My friend fainted the first time then she was fine the over 2.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Oh my gosh I hate needles too! What I do to calm down is while in the waiting room and in the car ride there I bring my Ipod and listen to Taylor, it works! Try it:)

TheEnchantedGarden^

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I had all three of them almost 3 years ago and I definitely thought that the first one hurt the most.

The reason you fainted was because you were so worried you make yourself ill. Just try and stay calm. Don't look at the needle as it goes in. Ask if you can listen to your iPod to calm yourself during the injection. It's normal to be scared, but try not to be.

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM

You're all so nice! I'm still a bit scared but definitely less worried! Thank you all so much!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Not trying to spam, but I HAVE to get this out here and help these people make this Trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder) AWARENESS FILM!!!

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP? - TRICHSTER FILM
    Please donate here:
    http://www.seedandspark.com/studio/trichster
    The trailer for the film:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvK6jnUCxZg
    Their website:
    http://trichster.com/about.php
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/trichsterfilm
    Facebook:
    http://trichsterfilm.tumblr.com/
    Right now, they are 53% funded and have till the 31st of January to raise money!
    If you can’t donate, please reblog and share! :).
    Thankyou for all your help so far, from all the team at Trichster!
    A big thankyou from me too.
    ——
    Other links:
    http://www.youtube.com/beckie0
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania
    http://www.trich.org/
    http://www.trichotillomania.co.uk/

RE: Please help I'm scared...

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Bring something with you that will help you to relax. Bring your favorite book or listen to your favorite song in the waiting room, and then bring a stress ball or a stuffed animal for while you're getting the shot. Maybe even bring your bff to help you out! Between now and then, try not to think about it. Stay busy! Listen to Taylor all the time. Whatever you do, you need to stay calm. It'll be over with fast, and then it'll get better

by RedVelvet13
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Try and get into a conversation with the nurse while it's being done. They'll probably follow your lead and help to distract you from what's going on. Prevention is so much better than cure, you might feel faint but you could be saving yourself from a much worse predicament! Good luck :)

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM

This is the most useful advice i can give you. It hurts because your fear of needles cause your muscles to tense up, which makes it harder for the nurse to get a clean injection as your muscles becomes harder. Just stay relaxed, look away from the needle or try to think of something else. Like Taylor!
    On May 16 2014, a legend is reborn

Taylor Connect, where guys can become girls, and every girl can look beautiful- TheDaikaiju

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I do n't have any advice but... would a hug help? {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} good luck...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:28 PM

SWIFTIE HUG!!! Do u want to talk about it? Message me everything will be fine
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Um, last time I had to get a really painful shot, I sang Taylor and Zac's duet from Ellen (the "Every single time I come on this show it's really weird" one) and then apparently I had already gotten the shot and I hadn't felt it. Helps every time with blood draws too. Try that :)

Kathryn | ALF

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Stay calm. I know it's easier said than done, but worrying about it is gunna make it worse. Stay focused on something else but the shots. If you're allowed, bring your iPod to listen to music while they do it. I'll be praying for you.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!