1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SHE TOLD...

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:09 PM

One of my friends, told my friend's friend who I liked. She's like hey, do you know this girl, did you know she likes ____? I'm really mad at her. I see her tomorrow again and the girl she told told me to not say anything because she told her not to tell me. Should I say like "Hey why did you tell someone who I like?" Then she'd ask, how I knew and that that girl told me when she "wasn't supposed to" and then I could say "Well, that's not the point here." Sorry, about that :)

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SHE TOLD...

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Most likely you ar mad because she betrayed your trust, which is something that you should talk about. maybe she did it on accident. But you should talk about it.
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I wouldn't say anything to her. I'd just count it as important information you've gained about who you can trust with a confidence. Now you know that you can't trust her to keep quiet about something like that.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM

taylorsparkles13 wrote:
    Most likely you ar mad because she betrayed your trust, which is something that you should talk about. maybe she did it on accident. But you should talk about it.
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Ok, I was kind of hesitant to tell her, but of course I went head first...

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    I wouldn't say anything to her. I'd just count it as important information you've gained about who you can trust with a confidence. Now you know that you can't trust her to keep quiet about something like that.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Ok, thanks :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Aw, that sucks. I hate when people talk about who other people like, that's really kinda personal.
    Anyway, here's what I would do: (I'm gonna call your friend that told Tay and the girl she told Lor and the guy you like Swift [yes, I'm weird])

Just say to Tay, "I know you told someone who I like and I really wish you hadn't. Why did you?" And if she says something like, "Oh my God, I'm gonna kill Lor! She told you." then just say, "She told me the truth and you didn't. Don't blame her." Then maybe Tay will be honest with you.
    And if Swift finds out, then....well, maybe he likes you too. ;)

Good luck!
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:21 PM

YourEyesAreDancing wrote:
    Aw, that sucks. I hate when people talk about who other people like, that's really kinda personal.
    Anyway, here's what I would do: (I'm gonna call your friend that told Tay and the girl she told Lor and the guy you like Swift [yes, I'm weird])

Just say to Tay, "I know you told someone who I like and I really wish you hadn't. Why did you?" And if she says something like, "Oh my God, I'm gonna kill Lor! She told you." then just say, "She told me the truth and you didn't. Don't blame her." Then maybe Tay will be honest with you.
    And if Swift finds out, then....well, maybe he likes you too. ;)

Good luck!

Oh my gosh! You're a genius! If he finds out, I'd die. The other day, our classrooms are diagonal from each other and he was staring at me for a while :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:25 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    Oh my gosh! You're a genius! If he finds out, I'd die. The other day, our classrooms are diagonal from each other and he was staring at me for a while :)

That's a sign! Like, totally. xD To me it seems like guys don't really like to talk to girls that much, so they jsut stare sometimes.
    But what do I know, my crush is two years older than me and my brother's best friend... xD

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM

YourEyesAreDancing wrote:
    MarvelousTune413 wrote:

That's a sign! Like, totally. xD To me it seems like guys don't really like to talk to girls that much, so they jsut stare sometimes.
    But what do I know, my crush is two years older than me and my brother's best friend... xD

Oh. My. Gosh. My crush is my best friend's friend. He's also on his baseball team :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Don't you just hate it when people do that?! Like, gosh! Well I would say if he was staring at you from farther away, then he might like you too? Hard to tell! That happened to me last year! My crush and I had classes diagonal from eachother and he would always do that!

^^ Made by moi

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:48 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    Don't you just hate it when people do that?! Like, gosh! Well I would say if he was staring at you from farther away, then he might like you too? Hard to tell! That happened to me last year! My crush and I had classes diagonal from eachother and he would always do that!

^^ Made by moi

That's so weird!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Confusing story..
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:37 PM

If people are gonna do that to you, maybe they don't deserve to he your friend!

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    If people are gonna do that to you, maybe they don't deserve to he your friend!

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

True...