1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Old TV Shows

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hi. If you watch old tv series (1950s to now) which one is your favorite?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Old TV Shows

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:22 PM

21 jump street!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VIP MIA!!!!

22!

Re: Old TV Shows

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Family Ties 21 jumpstreet Punky brewster 90210
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Bewitched
    Charmed
    Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Yeah, I'm kind of into witches!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I like Family Feud, especially the old shows with Richard Dawson. Some of them could be hilarious!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:46 PM

an old show nobody probably never heard of cause it only lasted 1 season called Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future. I recently found out they are trying to bring it back and call it Phoenix Rising.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Don't know if this counts as "old" but I LOVE Suite Life and Suite Life On Deck LOL

My parents grew up in the 70's-80's and they've got like every Little House on the Prairie episode in box sets of each season, and they're actually pretty cute. My sister LOVES them, she's in third grade :)

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    Don't know if this counts as "old" but I LOVE Suite Life and Suite Life On Deck LOL

My parents grew up in the 70's-80's and they've got like every Little House on the Prairie episode in box sets of each season, and they're actually pretty cute. My sister LOVES them, she's in third grade :)

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Sounds like I'm your parents' age, and my family used to watch those shows the whole time I was growing up. They were pretty cute! The guy who played the father ended up dying young of cancer, which was sad. He was a very talented actor.
    Illinois Country Fan

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Well if you count 90s TV shows old, then yes I do watch them xD So from the 90s I love Saved By The Bell, Full House, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Friends

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:02 PM

The Andy Griffith Show. >:D

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Full House. I don't even know when Full House was, but it seems pretty old to me :)

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Dawson's Creek and Part of 5!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:59 AM

I also really like The Avengers from the 1960s, with Diana Rigg and Patrick Macnee. That was a great show - a lot of fun!
    Illinois Country Fan

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I Love Lucy--BEST SHOW EVER!

(me, R4B, Primafacie)

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM

1.) Full House
    2.) Home Improvement
    3.) Family Matters
    4.) Step By Step
    5.) Reba's show
    6.) Dinosaurs
    7.) Saved By The Bell
    8.) Perfect Strangers
    9.) 7th Heaven
    10.) Walker, Texas Ranger

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:54 AM

The Good Life! I laugh so much!
    Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:37 PM

The Dick Van Dyke Show and Mary Tyler Moore. They're still hilarious, and they prove you don't have to be raunchy to get laughs. I think the two of them were geniuses.
    As far as other old shows I like (well, that's the only kind i DO like, depending on your definition of old): The ORIGINAL Battlestar Galactica, the ORIGINAL Knight Rider, and some of the old classic cartoons such as Flash Gordon, The Lone Ranger, Tarzan, Zorro, the ORIGINAL Space Ghost, before they made him into an idiotic buffoon, and The Herculoids. Yeah, I liked the original Thundercats too, a show called Pirates of Black Water, and one called Blackstar...
    I could go on and on with more but the list would be wayyyyyyy too long. Suffice to say the old shows were so much better than any of the dreck on TV these days...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Cartoons

Regrats
    Hey Arnold
    Doug
    Aww Real Monsters
    As told By Ginger

Regular Shows

7th Heaven
    ER
    Gilmore Girls
    Friday Night Lights
    Boy Meets World
    Friends

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM

7 Heaven Friends Regrats Hey Arnold Doug
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Lovestruck85 wrote:
    ER

I did watch a couple of seasons of this show, but I quit when Dr. Romano was killed. Dr. Dave Maluchi was my most favorite doctor. I hated it when he got fired.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:11 PM

purplejenny wrote:
    7 Heaven Friends Regrats Hey Arnold Doug
    Taylor Swift

I LOVE LOVE LOVE 7th heaven!! AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance