1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PSF's songwriting contest!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Made by TanyaxOh

-
-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PSF's songwriting contest!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:34 AM

ProudSwiftieForever(: wrote:
    LittleWhiteDress wrote:
    My song is called "Why, Josh." It's about Josh Hutcherson :)

Why, Josh.
    Almost every day I,
    Drift away in to a dream world,
    Just me and you.
    Gosh, I'm like a little girl...
    Ha.

The boy from Kentucky,
    and me.
    The girl from a little town just down the street
    A million miles away from you!
    So what are you doing now,
    Filming a new movie?
    I can't wait to see you at the premiere...
    If I do!
    Oh,

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Do you have to live so far away?
    Why is it that the only way of reaching you,
    Is in my mind?
    Why can't you just take me in your arms,
    In the real world,
    And,
    Dance around in the moonlight?

Why can't I see,
    That we're not supposed to be?
    There's an 8 years difference between us...
    And I,
    Know it's a little frustrating,
    How when my time ends,
    I wouldn't of been with you.

The boy with the motorbike,
    Riding around when I start a fight,
    With thousands of other girls,
    With the same dream as me!
    Oh,

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

{Bridge}
    'Cause everything you do is right,
    A million people can see that,
    So why can't you-oo?
    I would be screaming all ni-ight.
    If I even just got to see you.

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Oh oh.

{Outro}
    Oh Josh
    Why can't you understand me...

Wow... thats... like...AMAZING... i can kinda feel your frustration! ;)
    -
    -

Thank you! :D

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Bumpity bump...

anyone else? :D
    -
    -

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:38 AM

C'mon guys! PLEASE ENTER!!
    -
    -

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:27 AM

This one goes about a artist i've met it's called: The day I met you

It's just like yesterday
    You came in my dressing room
    Just had a talk about our songs
    Had so much fun with you
    You are a really nice girl
    I've learned a lot from you
    You gave my insperation
    Now when I have a show
    I think about that day

(course)
    It was sunny day
    Packing my gear
    Driving to the show
    Playing the guitar and singing songs
    Preparing in the dressing room
    Had to leave a bad time behind
    You came in and everything was diffrent
    I was smiling again
    It was the day I met you

You called me again last night
    And you were telling me you needed help
    I wrote a song for you
    And it became a hit
    At every station you heard that song
    Now we are friends
    But the distance between us is big
    We remember that day

(course)
    It was sunny day
    Packing my gear
    Driving to the show
    I was smiling again
    It was the day I met you

(Bridge)
    I never can imagine loosing you
    You kept me on the road
    Now the brigter times has come
    I always be you thankfull

(Guitar solo)

(course)
    It was sunny day
    Packing my gear
    Driving to the show
    I was smiling again
    It was the day I met you

Can't imagine that we've never met
    Oh I remember your smiling face
    Yeah it was the day I met you
    Always cause Trouble when I walk in

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM

i am sorry i would love to enter but i am soo bad at writing songs
    all the ones there have been so far are great though!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:33 AM

i mean all the entries not all my songs!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:26 AM

VinceJFSwift wrote:
    This one goes about a artist i've met it's called: The day I met you

It's just like yesterday
    You came in my dressing room
    Just had a talk about our songs
    Had so much fun with you
    You are a really nice girl
    I've learned a lot from you
    You gave my insperation
    Now when I have a show
    I think about that day

(course)
    It was sunny day
    Packing my gear
    Driving to the show
    I was smiling again
    It was the day I met you

You called me again last night
    And you were telling me you needed help
    I wrote a song for you
    And it became a hit
    At every station you heard that song
    Now we are friends
    But the distance between us is big
    We remember that day

(course)
    It was sunny day
    Packing my gear
    Driving to the show
    I was smiling again
    It was the day I met you

(Bridge)
    I never can imagine loosing you
    You kept me on the road
    Now the brigter times has come
    I always be you thankfull

(Guitar solo)

(course)
    It was sunny day
    Packing my gear
    Driving to the show
    I was smiling again
    It was the day I met you

Can't imagine that we've never met
    Oh I remember your smiling face
    Yeah it was the day I met you
    Always cause Trouble when I walk in

That's great! Thanks for entering!!

Up till now we have Amaia with "Harry"
    LittleWhiteDress with "Why Josh"
    VinceJFSwift with "The day I met you"

[/signature]

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:27 AM

13thirteen13 wrote:
    i am sorry i would love to enter but i am soo bad at writing songs
    all the ones there have been so far are great though!!!

I bet you're not that bad... and anyways, this is just for fun ;)

They're amazing right?! :D

[/signature]

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Thanks

ProudSwiftieForever(: wrote:

That's great! Thanks for entering!!

Up till now we have Amaia with "Harry"
    LittleWhiteDress with "Why Josh"
    VinceJFSwift with "The day I met you"

[/signature][/quote]

[signature]Always cause Trouble when I walk in[/signature]

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM

BUUUUUMP!!

Pleaaaase dont leave me hanging like this!!

ENTER!

[/signature]

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Okay! Let me write one real quick!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Here's mine! It's called City of Lights, it's about Josh Hutcherson! Lol!

*spoken* I don't know..I mean I've got this crush on him, but I don't know what to do. No, he's not nearby or anything. Well...He's famous.
    *sang*
    You're looking for a girl that'll treat you right
    I'd like to apply for the job
    Let's go take flight
    Lets go to Paris
    And stare at the stars
    We can go eat pastries on the Eiffel Tower
    And teach each other about love
    CHORUS
    Hey, boy
    Lets go
    Lets go
    Lets go
    Lets go
    I think we should
    Meet up
    Feel the love in the air
    And send balloons up in the sky
    We'll fight
    About who'll drive the stick shift tonight
    But we'll dance under the moonlight
    Under
    Under the city of lights
    CHORUS END
    Before you
    It was all guys no didn't care about me
    But you'd be totally different
    I think I'll take a camera
    So my friends can believe me
    When I say
    'Oh yeah, me and Josh...
    We went to Paris
    And lost track of time'
    You'll spin me around the floor
    And kiss me under the stars
    And we'll be so happy
    Baby, let me do you a favor
    CHORUS 1x
    Please let me
    Be your Cinderella
    Please allow me
    A second of your time
    To miss you
    Lets take a ride
    Out of town
    I'll be your Juliet
    You'll be my Romeo
    Baby lets fly
    Fly fly
    CHORUS 1x
    Oh darling don't you worry

Credit to Guppy1313

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:26 AM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    Here's mine! It's called City of Lights, it's about Josh Hutcherson! Lol!

*spoken* I don't know..I mean I've got this crush on him, but I don't know what to do. No, he's not nearby or anything. Well...He's famous.
    *sang*
    You're looking for a girl that'll treat you right
    I'd like to apply for the job
    Let's go take flight
    Lets go to Paris
    And stare at the stars
    We can go eat pastries on the Eiffel Tower
    And teach each other about love
    CHORUS
    Hey, boy
    Lets go
    Lets go
    Lets go
    Lets go
    I think we should
    Meet up
    Feel the love in the air
    And send balloons up in the sky
    We'll fight
    About who'll drive the stick shift tonight
    But we'll dance under the moonlight
    Under
    Under the city of lights
    CHORUS END
    Before you
    It was all guys no didn't care about me
    But you'd be totally different
    I think I'll take a camera
    So my friends can believe me
    When I say
    'Oh yeah, me and Josh...
    We went to Paris
    And lost track of time'
    You'll spin me around the floor
    And kiss me under the stars
    And we'll be so happy
    Baby, let me do you a favor
    CHORUS 1x
    Please let me
    Be your Cinderella
    Please allow me
    A second of your time
    To miss you
    Lets take a ride
    Out of town
    I'll be your Juliet
    You'll be my Romeo
    Baby lets fly
    Fly fly
    CHORUS 1x
    Oh darling don't you worry

Credit to Guppy1313

It's great! Thanks for entering! :)

[/signature]

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:29 AM

okay i'll enter .... plz.... tell me if u like my song .... cause i have this thought that my songs are not good and i need to know what u think ....

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:35 AM

This song is called "My dear Robert" ...... It's about Robert Pattinson .... Hope u like it ....

My dear Robert

I turn on my television
    And I watch your face
    Light golden Hair
    And I forget where I am
    We always talk to each other
    From the TV ends....

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    You are a prince and I am the pauper unfortunately
    Tell me why can't we ever be together
    Oh! My dear Robert

I watch you in the movies
    I buy all the CDs
    You're Edward in that twilight dream
    Wish I could be Bella and be yours happily

But that's a dream
    And we're millions of light years apart
    You're from another world
    And I keep screaming that "I love you"
    My friends say I am obsessive
    And maybe I am
    But that never changes my love for you

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

And I see you cuddling me all night
    Dancing there in the moonlight
    I am walking down that beautiful isle
    I'm screaming I do, I do,I do

But then I realized
    I was dreaming there on that bed all alone

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

I stalk you all the time in the web
    I watch all your movies on Sundays
    Maybe It's in my imagination
    But we can hook up one day

oh! yes definitely..............

We can go to the city of love
    Dance there in the rain storm
    I'll love it of course
    You can sweep me off my feet
    Please be my Romeo
    And we'll make it neat
    You'll see how all my friends
    Will be jealous of me
    We'll scream to the world
    That we love each other
    I'll make you mine forever

There I go again......

I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

If the only place we can be together
    Is in my dreams
    Then I'd surely sleep forever ......

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Rose13Swift wrote:
    This song is called "My dear Robert" ...... It's about Robert Pattinson .... Hope u like it ....

My dear Robert

I turn on my television
    And I watch your face
    Light golden Hair
    And I forget where I am
    From the TV ends....

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

I buy all the CDs

But that's a dream
    And maybe I am

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

But then I realized

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

I'll love it of course
    Please be my Romeo
    And we'll make it neat
    Will be jealous of me
    That we love each other

There I go again......

I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

Is in my dreams

Awww that is so sweet!!?
    Credit to Guppy1313

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Rose13Swift wrote:

My dear Robert

I turn on my television
    And I watch your face
    Light golden Hair
    And I forget where I am
    From the TV ends....

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

I buy all the CDs

But that's a dream
    And maybe I am

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

But then I realized

But I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

I'll love it of course
    Please be my Romeo
    And we'll make it neat
    Will be jealous of me
    That we love each other

There I go again......

I'm forgetting
    That we can never be
    Oh! My dear Robert

Is in my dreams

It's really cute! Thanks for entering!

[/signature]

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:28 AM

PLEASE ENTER!! 5 MORE ENTRIES AND I WILL CHOOSE THE WINNERS!!

pleeease!

[/signature]

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:17 AM

PLEASE ENTER SWIFTIES!!!!!!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:56 AM

More rounds??!!
    If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.