1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PSF's songwriting contest!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Made by TanyaxOh

-
-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PSF's songwriting contest!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Anyone?

Please?
    -
    -

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:59 AM

i will enter soon! let me write a song!!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I'll enter! I just need to write it.

RE: PSF's songwriting contest!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Omg i just wrote a really good song and then my internet deleted it.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:58 AM

OMS... thanks for entering guys!! :)
    -
    -

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Amaia wrote:
    Omg i just wrote a really good song and then my internet deleted it.

Oh... I know that feeling.. sorry about that :(
    -
    -

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM

My song's called Harry. It's about Harry Styles. So..

It's so hard for me to see,
    That you'll never notice me,
    But I notice you, almost every day and

They tell me not to
    fall head over heels in love with you,
    but I do oo.

Your eyes are looking into mine through the TV screen,
    We're laying on the sofa, you next to me
    Cuddling up and you're telling me your stories,
    Then I wake up, and I realise, that I'm in a dream

Always try to know, where your sat
    Where you are now, baby where are you at?
    Wanna invite myself to your place
    I just wanna see your face.
    Oh. oh.

You blow me a kiss in your live web cam
    You really got me questioning just what I am
    I know I'm just one in a million girls,
    But I can't resist, pretending to be in your world

Mm, mm

And I hear you every night,
    Before i go to sleep,
    You sing to me so sweet
    Till I'm in a dream
    Where you talking,
    And I'm caring (bout what ya say)
    And there's no butterflies, lies
    Just me walking,
    You staring
    Right into my eyes

But I'm sitting alone,
    Trying to reminisce something I've never known
    And I'll never own, oh

And I wave to the poster on my wall
    Could've sworn you've been with me through it all
    And as I turn and walk away
    I pray that you'll notice me today

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Amaia wrote:

They tell me not to
    but I do oo.

Oh. oh.

Mm, mm

Before i go to sleep,
    You sing to me so sweet
    Till I'm in a dream
    Where you talking,
    Just me walking,
    You staring
    Right into my eyes

But I'm sitting alone,
    And I'll never own, oh

It's great! :)
    You're a Directioner too? ;)
    -
    -

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:18 AM

ProudSwiftieForever(: wrote:
    Amaia wrote:

They tell me not to
    but I do oo.

Oh. oh.

Mm, mm

Before i go to sleep,
    You sing to me so sweet
    Till I'm in a dream
    Where you talking,
    Just me walking,
    You staring
    Right into my eyes

But I'm sitting alone,
    And I'll never own, oh

-
    -

No not really. I just love harry haha

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Amaia wrote:
    Amaia wrote:

They tell me not to
    but I do oo.

Oh. oh.

Mm, mm

Before i go to sleep,
    You sing to me so sweet
    Till I'm in a dream
    Where you talking,
    Just me walking,
    You staring
    Right into my eyes

But I'm sitting alone,
    And I'll never own, oh

-
    -

No not really. I just love harry haha

Yea, I love Louis :p
    -
    -

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM

More entries? :))
    -
    -

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:58 PM

My song is called "Why, Josh." It's about Josh Hutcherson :)

Why, Josh.
    Almost every day I,
    Drift away in to a dream world,
    Just me and you.
    Gosh, I'm like a little girl...
    Ha.

The boy from Kentucky,
    and me.
    The girl from a little town just down the street
    A million miles away from you!
    So what are you doing now,
    Filming a new movie?
    I can't wait to see you at the premiere...
    If I do!
    Oh,

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Do you have to live so far away?
    Why is it that the only way of reaching you,
    Is in my mind?
    Why can't you just take me in your arms,
    In the real world,
    And,
    Dance around in the moonlight?

Why can't I see,
    That we're not supposed to be?
    There's an 8 years difference between us...
    And I,
    Know it's a little frustrating,
    How when my time ends,
    I wouldn't of been with you.

The boy with the motorbike,
    Riding around when I start a fight,
    With thousands of other girls,
    With the same dream as me!
    Oh,

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

{Bridge}
    'Cause everything you do is right,
    A million people can see that,
    So why can't you-oo?
    I would be screaming all ni-ight.
    If I even just got to see you.

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Oh oh.

{Outro}
    Oh Josh
    Why can't you understand me...

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Meet Again
    By Annie Goertzen
    This is about a friend and the guy she liked... :)

Verse 1:
    i don't even know your name
    i don't know from where you came
    all i know is yesterday
    to me you said "hey"
    then you waLked me to my door
    now i want to know you more

Chorus:
    I just hope we meet again
    i know that we were meant to be
    together
    so i hOpe and pray
    that some day
    we meet again

Verse 2:
    do you feel the same way?
    about that day
    or do you wish we'd never met?
    or even better yet
    do you wish we weren't apart
    cause it breaks my heart
    knowing you ran't here with me
    to my heart you'Ve got the kEy
    you've got the key

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 3:
    As i walk to my car
    i see that there you are
    Then you slowly walk to me
    there in your hand i see
    red roses and a card
    this wait For you has been so hard
    and now that you are here
    In my eye comes a teaR
    you said "i love you" and i did Too.
    and soon we Said "i do".

Chorus:
    we have met aGain
    we are now togetHer
    so i hope and pray
    That we stay.
    Annie Goertzen

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:57 AM

LittleWhiteDress wrote:

Why, Josh.
    Almost every day I,
    Just me and you.
    Ha.

The boy from Kentucky,
    and me.
    Filming a new movie?
    If I do!
    Oh,

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

Why can't I see,
    And I,
    How when my time ends,

Oh,

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

{Bridge}
    So why can't you-oo?

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Oh oh.

{Outro}
    Oh Josh

Wow... thats... like...AMAZING... i can kinda feel your frustration! ;)
    -
    -

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:58 AM

22taylorswift13 wrote:
    Meet Again
    By Annie Goertzen
    This is about a friend and the guy she liked... :)

Verse 1:
    i don't even know your name
    i don't know from where you came
    all i know is yesterday
    to me you said "hey"
    then you waLked me to my door
    now i want to know you more

Chorus:
    I just hope we meet again
    i know that we were meant to be
    together
    so i hOpe and pray
    that some day
    we meet again

Verse 2:
    do you feel the same way?
    about that day
    or do you wish we'd never met?
    or even better yet
    do you wish we weren't apart
    cause it breaks my heart
    knowing you ran't here with me
    to my heart you'Ve got the kEy
    you've got the key

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 3:
    As i walk to my car
    i see that there you are
    Then you slowly walk to me
    there in your hand i see
    red roses and a card
    this wait For you has been so hard
    and now that you are here
    In my eye comes a teaR
    you said "i love you" and i did Too.
    and soon we Said "i do".

Chorus:
    we have met aGain
    we are now togetHer
    so i hope and pray
    That we stay.
    Annie Goertzen

This is beautiful... but it doesnt really fit to this round.... :/
    -
    -

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:03 AM

Ok... we have two entries... since I sadly have to 22taylorswift13's amazing song... :/
    -
    -

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Anymore?!
    -
    -

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Everyday I'm bumping! ;)
    -
    -

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:34 AM

LittleWhiteDress wrote:

Why, Josh.
    Almost every day I,
    Just me and you.
    Ha.

The boy from Kentucky,
    and me.
    Filming a new movie?
    If I do!
    Oh,

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

Why can't I see,
    And I,
    How when my time ends,

Oh,

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

{Bridge}
    So why can't you-oo?

{Chorus}
    Why Josh,
    Is in my mind?
    In the real world,
    And,

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Oh oh.

{Outro}
    Oh Josh

Wow... thats... like...AMAZING... i can kinda feel your frustration! ;)
    -
    -

Thank you! :D

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Bumpity bump...

anyone else? :D
    -
    -