Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GCSES - can anyone help me choose my options?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I have no idea what to take for my GCSE's
we have compulsory gcse's such as english, maths, science, ict...

We have to pick a language either... Latin German or French
We also have to pick an english bachlorea (History or Geography)

So basically i want to take latin because it gets you a really good recognition for university but i also want to take classical civilisation which is like the history of latin
I am taking art definitely...
My point is what did u guys take and how are they? thanks

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GCSES - can anyone help me choose my options?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:50 AM

French is fun! I don't do GCSES (I don't live in the UK...don't even know what they are lol) But I take French in school and it's a cool language. :)

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I chose RE, Geography, History and Art. Geography's a lot of work tho and I would have liked to have taken a language but the only language at my school (apart from Welsh) is French and because so little people chose French the lessons have to go on after school :( I would just recommend taking the subjects you enjoy because then they won't seem as hard and will be more fun :D

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 8:14 AM

you should friend me and look on my profile! lol. I chose Drama, Philosophy, Ethics and Religion (one subject), geography (i had to take a humanity coz i'm in the top pathway), spanish and Triple science (Biology, Physics and Chemistry seperately) but i'm doing my french GCSE early and have done all the coursework, I've got my exam in 2 weeks aaaaaaahh!!!! all schools are different and it depends how many options you're given and what you're good at and also if you have any idea about what you want to do/be when you're older. our school gives you 4 different art options so that's something to consider. ultimately lots of people are going to tell you what you should and shouldn't do but just choose things that will open doors to things you want to do at college and things you ENJOY! Good luck!!

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I chose geography because of the English bachlorea, French because I love it and psychology because I really want to be a psychologist or something similar in the future. Our art teacher said there is a lot of useful skills and a lot of jobs in the art career so art sounds good but I really hate it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.