Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Whats your biggest dream?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I wanna know what you biggest dream is! (Not in a freaky way) Even if you know it won't come true. Dreaming is alowed! You can say more that one!

Mine are:
Meet Taylor!
Get a songwriting and recording contract!
Get a boyfriend!

Okay, your turn!
And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
Didn't they need you bad enough
Snap buttons on a denim shirt
Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Whats your biggest dream?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Becoming a singersongwriter... or just writing songs...
    This is my biggest dream ;)
    But actually my dream is be happy and do a job i love with all my heart and all I am. And be happy.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:19 AM

my 3 biggest dreams are

1. Become a worldwide dancer/singer and go to broadway
    2. Be an artist
    3. or Be a person who performs at bars and places :P

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:45 AM

To be a successful author with a string of best-selling books...
    To be financially comfortable enough so that I could buy what I want and not have to worry about not having enough money to cover whatever emergencies might come up...
    To ensure that every animal and child on the planet is safe from harm.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

RE: Whats your biggest dream?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:00 AM

To write for a living. It doesn't matter what job, I just want to write!

awednesdayinacafe.tumblr.com

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:09 AM

1. To be a famous Broadway actress
    2. Meet Taylor Swift, Little Mix and all the other millions of celebrities I love
    3. Win a Tony Award
    4. Win an Emmy
    5. Win a Golden Globe
    6. Win an Academy Award (Oscar)
    7. Win a Grammy

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:15 AM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    To ensure that every animal and child on the planet is safe from harm.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

I just have to say that that's a really beautiful dream :')

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:50 AM

1. Get a recording contract before I turn 20
    2. Tour
    3. Donate loads of money to charity

^Primafacie

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:23 AM

1. to one day have a job as a singer/songwriter
    2. Meet Taylor
    3. to one day find someone I can grow old with
    4. to be someones rolemodel
    5. To tell people stories

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind" - Taylor Swift

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:27 AM

Meet Taylor
    Become a Chemical Engineer
    Bring my family to Rome

so far...

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:27 AM

1. Be an actress or singer (or even both! xD)
    2. Meet Taylor!
    3. make my family happy.:)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Become a singer/guitarist I will do anything to have that come true
    And also go to a Taylor concert

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:46 AM

To be the next Taylor. By that I mean a songwriter, singer and guitarist who's famous but never forgets how lucky they are.

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:42 AM

My dream is to performin the bluebird acfe and land a record deal in nashville as a country singer songwriter.
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM

1. Meet Taylor.
    2. Be a successful singer/songwriter
    3. Be happy.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Something I've always told myself is that whatever career path I choose I have to make sure it's something that is helping the world in a somewhat direct way. That doesn't mean I have to be an activist or social worker but it means I don't want to go down a road where I'm just doing my career because I want money... not because I care about its contribution to the world.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM

1. Meet Taylor
    2. Marry Hunter Hayes
    3. Be a successful actor and script writer. Wanna write me a script?: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2387803

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
    THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Eat all I want and not gain weight
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VIP MIA!!!!

22!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:08 PM

mel90 wrote:
    VIP MIA!!!!

22!

omg!! I'm really glad I wasn't holding a beverage when I read that.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:10 PM

GreatSkies29 wrote:
    mel90 wrote:
    VIP MIA!!!!

22!

omg!! I'm really glad I wasn't holding a beverage when I read that.

I know, I'm a comedic genius *totally serious face*

(LOL)
    VIP MIA!!!!

22!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:13 PM

mel90 wrote:
    VIP MIA!!!!

22!

Haha!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.