Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Animal Abuse

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:35 PM

It's the most horrible thing ever. I am going to make a petition thread. I hate this. Poor animals. I'm a vegan if anyones wandering. It's like taking advantage of killing and suffering animals. In fact, this is one of the most influential videos I've ever watched:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKahttp://lunapic.com%3ECFyGdazo
From abuse to farm to fridge.
Click here to sign the: From abuse to farm to fridge petition: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2386993

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Animal Abuse

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I didn't look at the video, I'd probably cry. But I absolutely hate animal abuse - it's grotesque. People who are cruel to animals are despicable human beings.

^ made by me - i'm not that great, so be proud xoxo!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    I didn't look at the video, I'd probably cry. But I absolutely hate animal abuse - it's grotesque. People who are cruel to animals are despicable human beings.

Amen to that. Animal abuse is such a heartless crime. If I had my way, no animal would ever suffer. Animals are just so innocent and to think that people could do such cruel things to animals makes me cringe.

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Ohmyswift. I can't stand people who do stuff like this. It makes my heart sink. Animals don't deserve to be treated like this at all. It's not fair!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Didn't you just cringe or burst into tears during the piglet part?

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
    THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    danica hearts taylor wrote:

Amen to that. Animal abuse is such a heartless crime. If I had my way, no animal would ever suffer. Animals are just so innocent and to think that people could do such cruel things to animals makes me cringe.

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

You're exactly right!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM

people don't care about the law nor animals :(

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:31 PM

i love animals:)

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Animal cruelty is so sad

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I think, the Buddha is the one and only, religious founder who cares and concern about animals welfare. Although Buddhists believe that souls are reborn as animals because of past misdeeds. But the Buddha taught us to :

1. Buddhists try to do no harm (or as little harm as possible) to animals
    2. Buddhists try to show loving-kindness to all beings, including animals
    3. The doctrine of right livelihood teaches Buddhists to avoid any work connected with the killing of animals
    4. The doctrine of karma teaches that any wrong behaviour will have to be paid for in a future life - so cruel acts to animals should be avoided
    5. Buddhists treat the lives of human and non-human animals with equal respect

Like this Sutta Quotes :

All beings tremble before danger, all fear death. When a man considers this, he does not kill or cause to kill. All beings fear before danger, life is dear to all. When a man considers this, he does not kill or cause to kill. Whosoever tries to find happiness through hurting other beings, will not find happiness.

( Dhammapada )

One who, while himself seeking happiness, oppresses with violence other beings who also desire happiness, will not attain happiness hereafter. One who, while himself seeking happiness, does not oppress with violence other beings who also desire happiness, will find happiness hereafter.

( Dhammapada )

Young man, a certain woman or man by nature, hurts beings with hands, clods, sticks or weapons. On account of that action, accomplishment and undertaking, after death he decreases, is born in hell. After death, if he does not decrease and is not born in hell, and if born with humans, wherever is born, he has many ailments. Young man the behaviour of hurting beings with hands, clods, sticks or weapons, is conducive to be born with many ailments.

( Culakamma - Vibhanga Sutta )

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:14 PM

ppl who r against animal abuse and yet they consume meat! Those ppl amuse me! I mean it kinda like they say hitting animals is bad while killing and eating them is ok! Get a life! Its so cruel

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:40 PM

There is an entire chapter in the Lankavatara Sutra ( a Mahayana sutra which has been translated into English ) in which the Buddha spoke very strongly against meat-eating. So as I understand it, the Buddha did not actually forbid his followers to eat meat, but left it up to each person to decide this issue for him / herself. In a way, that was compassionate of the Buddha, because some people live in extreme places and extreme conditions where it would be extremely difficult to abstain from meat, and if they had to be vegetarian in order to be Buddhist, they probably would not be able to do it.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I agree with this. Animal abuse (for any animal) is completely horrible and unjustified. As I see it, humans who are fortunate enough to live in fairly good conditions need to stand up for those who don't have a voice. Whether that is other humans, animals, or even the environment. We're all in this together!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Omg, I saw this vid on how these dogs took their first steps outside! SOOOO SAD! :'((

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.