Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Maybe I should give up

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM

My songwriting seems to be well not appealing to anyone.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Maybe I should give up

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Dont Give up!!! keep going!! you'll get there. you just got to try hard and believe! I'm a songwriter too. and i dont really get feedback at all. you should just keep going on and do your best!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Don't give up! Never. Give Up. Taylor kept failing at getting people to sign her to a record label, but look at her now!

1- Me 2- Daya

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM

No don't give up!!!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I've been trying for years. And when two contests say nothing.. to me... i'm just not appealing to anyone. Why do something I'm not good at?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Swiftysupporter wrote:
    I've been trying for years. And when two contests say nothing.. to me... i'm just not appealing to anyone. Why do something I'm not good at?

Well, if you really don't enjoy doing it anymore, then you may be right. If you still enjoy writing the songs, though, then it shouldn't matter so much how much feedback you get from others. We sometimes have to do things for ourselves - because they are good for our souls.

One of my brothers is very musical and artistic. He's never been able to make a living at those things, but he's been involved in local operas, given his art as presents to family members, and also continues to work on improving his figure skating skills. He does all of that because there's a part of him that just loves it all. He needs those things to be happy. If you need to continue to write to be happy, then do. Don't allow the opinions of others to take away something so vital to you.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM

same..mine arent very good and im failng at guitar so i dont get any music in it only lyrics:-(

[/ur[/signature]

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:30 PM

stay strong, every one starts off somewhere (just like taylor) but you eventually get there! :)
    there are many shades of red-
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM

No!!! Even my songbook still isn't getting much attention. But I don't give up! So don't give up, too, okay? Think positive! :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Don't give up on your songwriting! When I first started, I knew mine were super awful. But please. Keep practicing! You will get better!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

RE: Maybe I should give up

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:08 AM

This is how everyone starts with something your not great the first time you just have to keep practicing and then eventually you'll get good, then you'll get better, then you'll be an awesome songwriter! It takes time, effort, and patience.
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.