Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OnceuponaSwifty's Reviews with the help of Never Grow Up

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM

The header

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Steelersfan4gobucs:
    screaminglonglive:
    GirlOnAMission19:

all by me

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM

feelthismagic wrote:
    The header

Aww thanks

all by me

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:01 AM

going to work more on reviews (only have a couple left to do!! )

all by me

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

@InsteadOfSleeping:
    Neatness: 13/13
    Graphic Examples: 12/13
    Good Variety of Graphics:13/13
    Graphic Header: 13/13

OUaS parting Thoughts:
    I loved your shop! I liked how you put your examples with
    what you make at the top. The only thing I'd do is add
    examples of the wallpaper and surprise graphics you have
    made.

all by me

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM

OnceUponaSwifty wrote:
    @InsteadOfSleeping:

OUaS parting Thoughts:
    made.

I haven't made any wallpapers yet

(^) Daya

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM

InsteadOfSleeping wrote:
    OnceUponaSwifty wrote:
    @InsteadOfSleeping:

OUaS parting Thoughts:
    made.

I haven't made any wallpapers yet

(^) Daya

oh, okay. I wish I thought of that originally

all by me

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM

bumpsters

all by me

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Bump-bump-ba-bump-bump-ba-dump-a-dump

all by me

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:16 AM

An u please review my song that I wrote??
    My little angel
    My little angel on soundcloud
    I wrote this songs about the 20 little kids that died on Dec. 14th 2012

Verse 1. Has anyone ever told you that
    Your little smile always brightened up my day
    And how your little giggles made me me
    Cheer up in a way.. I never knew. You
    Always danced around to any music
    You heard. Your imagination was running wild.
    You were just a little child. But if only I knew what
    Was coming I'd be running to you to keep you safe from
    Harm.

Per chorus. But if I could go back in time

Chorus. I'd Cherish every precious
    Moment I ever had with you. It's probably
    Wishful thinking to want to hear your
    Little voice again. But I close my eyes and
    Count to ten and picture it all the same. Like it
    Was a normal day. But in a way I'm ok cause I know
    Your safe and in a better place... My little angel.

Verse 2. Your picture's up there on the wall
    And I walk down the hall and see all the
    Endless smiles just looking at me.. You
    We're brave and strong and nothing was
    Wrong.

Per chorus. But if I could go back in time..

Chorus. I'd cherish every precious moment
    I ever had with you it's probably wishful
    Thinking to want to hear your little voice again.
    But I close my eyes and count to ten and picture
    It all the same.. Like it was a normal day. But
    In a way I'm ok cause I know your safe and in a
    Better place... My little angel.

Guitar strumming

Slow
    Ohhhhh..... Ohhhhhh..... My little Angel

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:25 AM

songs

name of the song- sorry once again
    name of the writer- asmita (me)
    sub category- apologizing to a friend
    PM you when finished- yes, sure
    link - my song
    review graphic- no
    is there any hidden message- kind of

]http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2382823]

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Ok guys I'm going to be temporarily CLOSED till further notice for reviews, I have a lot on my plate. I WILL try and get these reviews done but if they do not get done with in the next couple days I will get to them ASAP!

all by me

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:51 PM

BeautifulTune13 wrote:
    My little angel

Harm.

Wrong.

Guitar strumming

Slow

You mean that shooting in the I think new port school?? If it is (even if it isn't) I may find myself crying while reading this...its still so hard to believe some one would do such a thing

all by me

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM

If you post a review request from now till when ever I re-open my review.....I guess "business" (for lack of other words) It will be ignored Thanks for your cooperation and understanding but those of you who posted a review BEFORE I closed this thread I promise I WILL get the review done

all by me

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

@Ninjabreadman: so sorry for the major delay...

all by me

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:20 PM

OnceUponaSwifty wrote:
    BeautifulTune13 wrote:
    My little angel

Harm.

Wrong.

Guitar strumming

Slow

You mean that shooting in the I think new port school?? If it is (even if it isn't) I may find myself crying while reading this...its still so hard to believe some one would do such a thing

all by me

Yes it is about the 20 Kia that died I m glad u liked it!

[url=http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/TaylorHeart13/longlive-]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/TaylorHeart13/longlive-[/url][/signature]

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I'm thinking about closing down my review thread. I love reviewing and all but i want to start working more on my graphics which i have not been able to do lately because of the stress I've been going through to find a time to finish my reviews

all by me

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Take your time on mine... I can w8 for a LONG TIME... Dont worry bout it...

Song

Name of Song: Missing You
    Name of writter: Tanya
    Sub-Category: Missing him
    Pm you when finished?: Yea!
    Link to song: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/2436293 (scroll down to see song)
    Review graphic: um ok
    is there a hidden message? N/A :(
    other info i should know: no, not really....

Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Songs
    Name of Song- I'm confessing
    Name of Writer- Julia
    Sub-Category (break up, randomness, ect)-breakup
    PM You When Finished?- Yes plz :)
    Link To Story/Song- http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2783073
    Review Graphic- yes that would be very awesome
    Is There a Hidden Message? (Nope!
    other info I should know- the link leads to my songbook, just scroll to find the song :) Don't be too mean!! :D

Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 2:04 PM

My momma and I wrote this song (:

"Life and Directions"
    Verse 1:
    Life such an unpredictable thing
    little ups and downs everywhere you go
    Paths
    Its filled with different paths but sometimes we don't pick the right one
    and it leaves us confused not knowing what to do

Chorus:
    Too bad life doesn't have directions signs