Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Amazing Story Reviews

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM

bump?

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways SupermanFlyAway & ForeverStarl

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:08 PM

forever alone I thought I had a reply to this and it turned out to be myself with the bump :P I need a life away from TC

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Do you do song reviews? Can you PM me if you do and I'll request? :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Re: Firelight's Amazing Reviews

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Yay! First request! :)

Writers Name: Topaz
    Story/Song Name: Freefall
    Fictional? Non-Fiction? Or just a Song: Just a song!
    Sub-Category: Being in love after you've been hurt (like Mine and Begin Again)
    PM You When Finished?: Yes please!
    Short Description of Story (not needed if a song): N/A :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Topaz, Free Fall:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song hopefully in the future I will have the chance to review more of your songs and will have more things to review you on! Till then keep writing beautiful songs! (sorry the graphic is kinda big)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:24 AM

TC should fix there clock its 10:23 here and its getting me confused. It was fine a couple months ago too....

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Writers Name: Emma
    Story/Song Name: Lonely November
    Fictional? Non-Fiction? Or just a Song: Song
    Sub-Category (ex fan fiction, fantasy, biography, science fiction, etc... or if a song break up, love, misc, etc..): Missing that special person
    Short Description of Story (not needed if a song): Song
    Link To Story/Song: taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2057191/page/2

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:53 AM

CasuallyCruel wrote:
    Sub-Category (ex fan fiction, fantasy, biography, science fiction, etc... or if a song break up, love, misc, etc..): Missing that special person

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

starting it now!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Firelight wrote:
    CasuallyCruel wrote:

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

starting it now!

Thanks!

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:05 AM

**new thing i will be reviewing you on for a song: rhythm**

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:35 AM

after Emma's review i will be reviewing on the rhythm (i forgot to put it down on the graphic but it was 13/13)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Thanks for the opertunity to review your song! I did disagree with one thing but other than that it was flawless (if you disagree with it I don't think you should change it)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Firelight wrote:

Thanks for the opertunity to review your song! I did disagree with one thing but other than that it was flawless (if you disagree with it I don't think you should change it)

Thank you! I don't really put mine into categories, it was really only for the purpose of the review :)

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:32 PM

^ok thats fine!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Bump!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Dashing through the snow on a one horse open slay over the fields we go laughing all the way (hahahaha) words words words to this song I'm not sure Oh, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells jingle all the way all what fun it is to ride in a once horse open sleigh HEY! *continues singing till end of song*

RE: Firelight's Amazing Reviews

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM

can u please check out this thread?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Never Grow Up wrote:
    can u please check out this thread?

Sure!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Bumpaty-Bump-Bump-Bumpaty-Bump-Bump look at frosty go Bumpaty-Bump-Bump-Bumpaty-Bump-Bump over the hills of snow!

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways & SupermanFlyAway

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM

if you do song reveiws please check out mine!! Just go to my profile and its under links THANKS!

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.