1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Im In Nashville

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Hey! I came down to Nashville yesturday and Im staying until Tuesday! Today I went and toured the celebrity's houses (even Taylors appartment and her parents house) and I went to the Grand Ole Opry and saw Thompson Square, Jana Kramer, and more! So do you have any suggestions about what I should do now? Tomorrow Im going to go back by some of the country artist houses (that dont have sucurity guards everywhere) and try to get some autographs or pictures. Ill post them later when I get back home (Louisiana). So any ideas???

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Im In Nashville

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:06 PM

AWESOME!!!!! Have fun!!!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:13 PM

ooh don't they have country music hall of fame?
    do they? not sure... and is it even open to public?

KEEP TOURING HOUSES!!!! that is so awesome!!!!

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM

well i wanna start a topic and have to post so here goes: fun things in nashville?
    walk around broadway yet?
    go visit guitar center at 100 oaks, never know who you might see, and if you have any musical talent its an amazing place to fiddle around with stuff.
    you can go play the synths for an hour and no one will try to stop you unless of course you mess with the computers and turn the volume up past 10 or sumthin.
    live music everywhere, the bluebird cafe in green hills is a historic restraunt. i live a 3 minute walk from there myself.
    speaking of green hills, the recently developed Hill Center is a fun shopping place.
    other than that, i dunno, lazer quest on 2nd ave?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:12 PM

LIFE4US wrote:
    ooh don't they have country music hall of fame?
    do they? not sure... and is it even open to public?

KEEP TOURING HOUSES!!!! that is so awesome!!!!

yes its open to the public. visiting the country music hall of fame is not akin to climbing stonehenge.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM

as a nashville resident i feel its my duty to share with you the beauty of the city i regularly dismiss as everyday.
    having said that, i cant believe i forgot to mention the adventure science center. they have an incredible planetarium, as well as all kinds of fun things to do. an 80 year old grandma would have more fun there than her 8 year old grandson. and her grandson would spend the entire time climbing the giant tower of floors and floors of bells and whistles and games. i wont tell you what is at the top but its quite spectacular if my memory serves.
    as for places to eat, two of the local favorites are McDougals chicken (if you like your food extra flavorful and dont mind putting your diet on hiatus to indulge a little) and Baja Burrito (which is right across thompson lane from our guitar center). if you miss out on Baja Burrito, but happen upon a Blue Coast Burrito (where i currently work) hit it up, you wont be dissapointed. its a little like Moes but with better recipes. still, id prolly get fired for saying this, but Baja Burrito is the original and the best despite our best efforts)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Go to Reba's! >.>

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Sadly, Taylor's not in Nasville right now; she's in L.A. for the Golden Globes. But you can visit some of Taylor's favorite places in Nashville:
    The Bluebird Cafe -- where Taylor was discovered and where they shoot scenes for the ABC show "Nashville"
    Fido--a restaurant Taylor eats at
    The Pankcake Pantry-- also a restaurant Taylor eats at
    Music Row!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:00 AM

JacktheTripper wrote:
    well i wanna start a topic and have to post so here goes: fun things in nashville?
    go visit guitar center at 100 oaks, never know who you might see, and if you have any musical talent its an amazing place to fiddle around with stuff.
    you can go play the synths for an hour and no one will try to stop you unless of course you mess with the computers and turn the volume up past 10 or sumthin.
    live music everywhere, the bluebird cafe in green hills is a historic restraunt. i live a 3 minute walk from there myself.
    speaking of green hills, the recently developed Hill Center is a fun shopping place.

Call me an idiot but isn't Broadway in New York?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:32 AM

Sooooo jealous!!! Have the most amazing time :) Are you going to post some pictures?

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:25 AM

OH YOU'RE SOSOSOOOOO LUCKYYYY!!!!!! I want to go soooooo bad it's like, unbelievable how bad I want to go!!!!! Have fun :) Post pictures?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Jackiee wrote:
    JacktheTripper wrote:

lol I am pretty sure it is a street in Nashville.. I used to live there.
    BUT There is a broadway in NY too.

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM

FlippingMyWonderstruckCurls13 wrote:
    Jackiee wrote:
    JacktheTripper wrote:

lol I am pretty sure it is a street in Nashville.. I used to live there.
    BUT There is a broadway in NY too.

yes indeedy. The main road through downtown Nashville is called West End and it changes into Broadway right down near where all the neon shows up.

as for music row, there isn't really all too much to see from the street. cept however many dozen recording studios there are. its a nice little drive though, and its where the histories are written.